Sir Francis Drake
Elias
Dougie
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

How Many Others? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Many Others?   How Many Others? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:49 pm

Argyle continues to move from one set back to another - whether its short supply of ill fitting kits, alienating fans or the poor results on the pitch (this is just a selection from an increasing list).

The waffle and bullshit is promoted in the hope that the piss poor management of the side is forgotten. The family area is a complete waste of time with about 50 people taking it up. I note the club are now inviting youth sides to make the area look fuller. There's flag waving and gas boards which is ok for some but the most want a football team that at least looks half decent. The talk of competitive budgets is now replaced by fans having to be patient as things take time to change.

Nothing seems organised, its drawn out and generally poor- is this because the people in prime positions at HP are not good enough? Administration can be blamed for some of the issues but not all. Just look at the lack of communication, organisation and any type of intelligence going into the GasBoard (this isn't aimed at any of the candidates). Look at the President who tells Cobi that he has nothing to do with the gasboard, yet that's all his President's progress column has been about for the last 3 months. They organise hustings the day after info is posted to members, many won't receive by the next morning and some candidates can't attend the hustings.

The club is increasingly lacking any professionalism and you have to wonder when things will change on and off the pitch?
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: How Many Others?   How Many Others? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Well, I've not been this season... I may well turn up for one game this season though lol!

Last edited by Sandford_Grecian on Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 3 easy points to the City on the right side of the moor, ECFC :-))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: How Many Others?   How Many Others? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:11 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Well, I've not been this season... I may well turn up for one game this season though lol!

We're hoping that our entire first team will turn up eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: How Many Others?   How Many Others? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:14 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Sandford_Grecian wrote:

We're hoping that our entire first team will turn up eventually.

Here's a big tip for you, out of the goodness of my Grecian Heart... don't hold your breathe Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: How Many Others?   How Many Others? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:40 pm

My Dad went to HP last Saturday (hes gone to about 5 games in 20years) & queried why the away fans were situated next to the family area & who thought up such a daft idea.

It was pointed out to me that celebrating away fans aren't the best example to set to onlooking youngsters...............................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Many Others?   How Many Others? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:27 pm

Freathy wrote:
It's not even a proper football club anymore. And it certainly doesn't feel like my club. GJ mentiond Peter Jones and ironically the club is now exactly what he didn't want it to become according the pasoti PMs he used to send me i.e. a property development business with a 'football club' bolted on. As far as brent seems to be concened if the football club is not self sufficient then it will be left to wither on the vine but like some others I believe there is a disparity between the gate receipts and the playing budget. Last time we were uber shit it felt different and I could feel an upward trajectory was just around the corner. This situation feels very different - even sinister with all the spin and attempts at detracting with shite like fan fests, big flags, murals and forza merde. If I thought for one second we had reached the bottom and the football was again the main focus and a climb back up the divisions was beginning I would be back at HP like a shot. But that's not the feeling I get at all.
Great post freathy, this club with its forza nerds and superfans is not the club i first supported, and to be fair i care less and less the more these happy clappy glad we got a crap club lets kiss the rich banksters arse gang take over, to many new argyle fans just happy to be crap, well thats not me or ever will be!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Many Others?   How Many Others? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How Many Others?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: