Dougie
tcm
Chemical Ali
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban Empty
PostSubject: Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban   Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Steve Evans has been banned from attending the stadium his Rotherham side play in for 6 games- this is for his actions (insulting and abusive behaviour) whilst crawley manager in their game with Bradford last season which involved a brawl and 3 sendings off.

Evans said in a club statement: "I am very disappointed by the decision, however for the good of Rotherham I accept the verdict and will move on with no further comment."

I've heard of touchline bans- but the stadium? His ban finishes on 6 Oct so he will be in the dugout/ stadium for our away game on 27th October.

BBC Sport
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban   Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:04 pm

with how easy it is to be in contact with the touchline these days from your seat up in the rafters, a touchline ban doesnt have the same affect these days.

6 games is nothing, i got 12 two seasons ago, Dam you FA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban   Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Apparently, he is also under investigation for exposing himself to a member of staff - or so I've been told.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban   Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:09 pm

thats not illeagle in totnes ,,,,so ive been told Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban   Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:14 pm

Slimey horrible bastard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban   Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:18 pm

knecht wrote:
Apparently, he is also under investigation for exposing himself to a member of staff - or so I've been told.

Fair play to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban   Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:19 pm

Saltash green wrote:
knecht wrote:

Fair play to him

Explain?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban   Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:31 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Slimey horrible bastard

Id take Steve Evans and his staff any day over the current regime, the mans a class act at this level give the odd blip here and there,the press love a "Slate Steve Evans" story and people like you lap it up.
Heart ruling head once again ....an agonizingly familiar trait with Argyle fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban   Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:38 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
Slimey horrible bastard

Id take Steve Evans and his staff any day over the current regime, the mans a class act at this level give the odd blip here and there,the press love a "Slate Steve Evans" story and people like you lap it up.
Heart ruling head once again ....an agonizingly familiar trait with Argyle fans.

Read up on his time at Boston and then come back and tell me what you think about Steve Evans. Class act isn't something I'd use to describe him.

In addition, he allegedly performed a "lewd act" in front of a female member of staff at Bradford City. If that goes anywhere and he is found guilty, it'll be likely that he'll be put on the sex offenders register.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban   Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:54 pm

hairy j wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
Slimey horrible bastard

Read up on his time at Boston and then come back and tell me what you think about Steve Evans. Class act isn't something I'd use to describe him.

In addition, he allegedly performed a "lewd act" in front of a female member of staff at Bradford City. If that goes anywhere and he is found guilty, it'll be likely that he'll be put on the sex offenders register.

Couldn't give a to** about all that, like i says the man has a reputation, the press jump on the bandwagon and people like you lap it up, football needs characters, it needs bad boys, at the end of the day the man has a bloody good record for winning football matches..and that's what counts, not getting his knob out or whatever.
I remember i defended Paulo De canio a few months ago and got absolutely slaughtered on here for it, like i say heart ruling head, probably the reason why this club has never achieved anything of note since 1886 ffs.
That mentality Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban   Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 5:57 pm

get your cock out fletch,,, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban   Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:01 pm

tcm wrote:
get your cock out fletch,,, Very Happy

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban   Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:04 pm

If it's a choice between mediocrity and having Steve Evans in charge, I'll take mediocrity any day. The man's a lowlife.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban   Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:14 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
If it's a choice between mediocrity and having Steve Evans in charge, I'll take mediocrity any day. The man's a lowlife.

In the name of Aviva......
When will you Bears ever learn
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban   Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:15 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:

Agreed. He represents what his wrong with football and people in and around football, including fans, who continue to give him time, consideration and employment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban   Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:24 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

In the name of Aviva......
When will you Bears ever learn

Quote :
Within weeks, the FA’s then-compliance officer, Graham Bean, had launched an investigation into the financial irregularites at Boston United, and, July of that year, the club was found guilty by an FA disciplinary committee of systematically lodging false contracts for players. The ploy was a simple one. Players signed contracts that were worth a fraction of the value of what they were being paid. In one case, Ken Charlery was recorded as being paid £120 per week when he was actually being paid £620 per week and had received a £16,000 signing on fee for the club, against which no tax had been paid. In another, the former Liverpool defender Mike Marsh was contracted as being paid £100 per week when he was actually earning £1,000 per week. The difference was paid through “expenses”, against which no tax was payable.
The club was fined £100,000 and docked four points for the following season, a decision that enraged Dagenham & Redbridge, who had missed out so narrowly on promotion to Evans’ club. More notable than this, though (at least from the point of view of this particular story), was the fact that Evans and the club’s owner at the time, Pat Malkinson, were both found guilty by the FA of having, “”facilitated a payment of £8,000 to a witness to attempt to mislead, impede and frustrate” the FA’s enquiry into the scam. Malkinson was fined £5,250 and suspended from football for thirteen months. Evans was fined £8,000 and suspended from football for twenty months.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban   Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:25 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
hairy j wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
Slimey horrible bastard

Couldn't give a to** about all that, like i says the man has a reputation, the press jump on the bandwagon and people like you lap it up, football needs characters, it needs bad boys, at the end of the day the man has a bloody good record for winning football matches..and that's what counts, not getting his knob out or whatever.
I remember i defended Paulo De canio a few months ago and got absolutely slaughtered on here for it, like i say heart ruling head, probably the reason why this club has never achieved anything of note since 1886 ffs.

Punchdrunk - we get it; you admire criminals and fascists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban   Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:30 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
hairy j wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
Pitbull wrote:
Slimey horrible bastard

Punchdrunk - we get it; you admire criminals and fascists.
OK.whatever lol! in equally melodramatic style you are a filthy communist .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban   Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:31 pm

Trotskyist, dear boy, Trotskyist. There's a big difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban   Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:36 pm

Trotsky lol! sounds like something out of a farmyard Very Happy (no pun)

So you wouldn't take fatty Evans over the useless but (nice guy) Fletcher? never mind some of us live in hope of a better manager i suppose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban   Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:40 pm

No I wouldn't - I thought I'd made that pretty clear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban   Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:42 pm

Personally, if Fred West was a football manager I'd take him.

(OK - it was a joke. Morals - what are they?)
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban   Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:44 pm

Our clubs had it's fair share of assholes, we don't need another.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban   Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:45 pm

knecht wrote:
Personally, if Fred West was a football manager I'd take him.

(OK - it was a joke. Morals - what are they?)

Fred wouldn't be interested in us,Bury would be more his scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban   Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:32 pm

Very droll Greenskin but funny nonetheless.

I think Evans is a slimeball and I have little time for people like him. I would hate him to be manager here which is not a recommendation for Fletcher it is an against Evans vote. This bloke seems to have a record of sexual crime or at least accusation against him. He also seems to have a record of misdealing in football. That isn't the newspapers making up a story it is the alleged actions of the man himself. I don't care what his footballing credentials are I don't like him. People like him should be banned for life not 6 matches given his previous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban   Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban Empty

Back to top Go down

Steve Evans given 6 game stadium ban
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next