Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Man United Season Ticket holders

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Man United Season Ticket holders Empty
PostSubject: Man United Season Ticket holders   Man United Season Ticket holders EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:33 pm

Ian Newell used to be one you know !!!!

Would bleed green blood that bloke !!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United Season Ticket holders   Man United Season Ticket holders EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:34 pm

Saltash green wrote:
Ian Newell used to be one you know !!!!

Would bleed green blood that bloke !!!!

He probably still is one, just like he "used" to be a pasoti mod but still is.

He gave the game away the other day on a thread saying he's now acting like a mod and taking a post off sticky status.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Man United Season Ticket holders   Man United Season Ticket holders EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:26 pm

It's pretty much irrelevant if he is officially a Mod or not. He (at least part-)owns the site, so at the end of the day the official Mods will do as they're told, or risk losing their position.

Pyongyang rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United Season Ticket holders   Man United Season Ticket holders EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:48 pm

Saltash is the pot calling the kettle black. Plastic through and through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United Season Ticket holders   Man United Season Ticket holders EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:57 pm

This really is scrapping the barrel!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United Season Ticket holders   Man United Season Ticket holders EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:07 pm

Lee Jameson wrote:
This really is scrapping the barrel!

Yeah David Gadd must've really been sraping the barrel when he let that control freak lose with the power on there.

I think you're being unfair though Dane, the guy did save the club afterall, and feck me don't we know about it and still will in 50 years from now if he has anything to do with it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United Season Ticket holders   Man United Season Ticket holders EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:23 pm

Im just saying he is quick to play the '' plastic '' card on anyone who wouldnt die to save pafc , yet the bloke is an ex red devil !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United Season Ticket holders   Man United Season Ticket holders EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:30 pm

Maybe he saw the light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United Season Ticket holders   Man United Season Ticket holders EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:32 pm

or maybe he couldnt get his feet under the table at united !!!!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Man United Season Ticket holders   Man United Season Ticket holders EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Maybe he doesn't have any feet!
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Man United Season Ticket holders   Man United Season Ticket holders EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 4:54 pm

Maybe some of us don't give a feck! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Man United Season Ticket holders   Man United Season Ticket holders EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:00 pm

That's not the attitude mouldy for a mod or a grumpy old goat. And get those fecking teeth sorted.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Man United Season Ticket holders   Man United Season Ticket holders EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:13 pm

I am, thats why I have the tram lines. Very Happy

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United Season Ticket holders   Man United Season Ticket holders EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:16 pm

This thread needs more exclamation marks from the resident troll.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who actually cares?

It's a pity Saltash Green's Mother didn't have a season ticket at her local family planning clinic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United Season Ticket holders   Man United Season Ticket holders EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:34 pm

hairy j wrote:
This thread needs more exclamation marks from the resident troll.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who actually cares?

It's a pity Saltash Green's Mother didn't have a season ticket at her local family planning clinic.

I would leave mothers out of it hairy one it caused a ruck the last time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United Season Ticket holders   Man United Season Ticket holders EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:07 pm

So would I Grumpy.

I absolutely, 100%, totally could not care less who anyone else supports or doesn't support. What is the point in this thread?

Mouldy is breaking those teeth in for Steptoe's carthorse.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Man United Season Ticket holders   Man United Season Ticket holders EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
So would I Grumpy.

I absolutely, 100%, totally could not care less who anyone else supports or doesn't support. What is the point in this thread?

Mouldy is breaking those teeth in for Steptoe's carthorse.

Right sensible, thats it you're on a warning! Any more and I will report you to the RSPCA for being unkind to horses and goats! Mad

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Man United Season Ticket holders   Man United Season Ticket holders EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Denied by the man himself. If you place any value in that.

Nice of Lee to pop up to defend him though. Any such thoughts on Peggy being pulled from the club programme - a more blatant explicit example of crass barrel scrapping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United Season Ticket holders   Man United Season Ticket holders EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:45 pm

I'm never unkind to horses Mouldy. I have supported many a loser in my time admitedly before they've raced. Goats on the other hand.........
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Man United Season Ticket holders   Man United Season Ticket holders EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 6:47 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I'm never unkind to horses Mouldy. I have supported many a loser in my time admitedly before they've raced. Goats on the other hand.........

Sad

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United Season Ticket holders   Man United Season Ticket holders EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:03 pm

I had a young goat many years ago it did a fine job of getting rid of brambles and such in a field.

My daughter used to take it for a walk on a lead. Other than that it was a pain in the ass.

In no way is is this a criticism of any one who may or may not use this forum clown
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Man United Season Ticket holders   Man United Season Ticket holders EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 7:09 pm

Grumpy wrote:
I had a young goat many years ago it did a fine job of getting rid of brambles and such in a field.

My daughter used to take it for a walk on a lead. Other than that it was a pain in the ass.

In no way is is this a criticism of any one who may or may not use this forum clown

Right you go on zer list as vell!

What ist your name?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man United Season Ticket holders   Man United Season Ticket holders Empty

Back to top Go down

Man United Season Ticket holders
Page 1 of 1