Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?

Go down 
+5
Greenskin
GreenWhiteBlack
tcm
Dougie
oxfordgreen
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

any season ticket holders not going to Torquay? Empty
PostSubject: any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?   any season ticket holders not going to Torquay? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:02 pm

Couple of my mates are trying to get tickets for Torquay next week, but they're not ST holder's.

Anyone on here not going who would be able to get tickets?
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?   any season ticket holders not going to Torquay? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:10 pm

They go on sale to non members soon, not sure the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?   any season ticket holders not going to Torquay? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:13 pm

Thanks. Wasn't sure if they would sell out before going on general sale.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?   any season ticket holders not going to Torquay? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:42 pm

Fairly incredible that it's gone to general sale. Not enough of our 400,000 memberships/real life mates bothered enough to make the short trip up north to make it a sell out before it get to the waifs strays and plastics.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?   any season ticket holders not going to Torquay? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:50 pm

Dougie wrote:
Fairly incredible that it's gone to general sale. Not enough of our 400,000 memberships/real life mates bothered enough to make the short trip up north to make it a sell out before it get to the waifs strays and plastics.
you going?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?   any season ticket holders not going to Torquay? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:59 pm

Yep. And it's darn sight further round trip than Plymouth to Torquay and back as are any Devon derbies I attend. Thanks for asking.

p.s. aren't you even midly surprised that the members don't take up the full allocation for an important and potential exciting Devon derby. I am.

Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?   any season ticket holders not going to Torquay? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:12 pm

Razz cheer up,,,this will sellout and half the home areas will be argo,,,,,,,but yeah the tickets havnt sold in the perticuar order that you seem to think isimportant,,,,lifes a bitch and some people love bitching,so if it all the same to you its irrelevant
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?   any season ticket holders not going to Torquay? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 2:26 pm

Rolling Eyes calm down,,,,,,,,,,,,i place no particular importance on the order they are sold,,,,,,,just mild bemusement that amongst 4 million members,,,,,,we can't sell out our allocation,,,,,lifes a beach and I suppose some members would prefer to spend the day beaching,,,,,,,,,its relevent to me thanks
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?   any season ticket holders not going to Torquay? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:04 pm

It is extremley poor that we havent sold out yet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?   any season ticket holders not going to Torquay? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:15 pm

But who says we won't? The above post says "go on sale soon" so I presume the open season date isn't yet here and the tickets could sell out before then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?   any season ticket holders not going to Torquay? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:25 pm

The guys who wanted tickets are sorted now.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?   any season ticket holders not going to Torquay? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Its appauling that its gone to general sale, with 4000 members or whatever, 1400 dont even want to go to a local derby!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?   any season ticket holders not going to Torquay? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:37 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Its appauling that its gone to general sale, with 4000 members or whatever, 1400 dont even want to go to a local derby!

Can't be arsed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?   any season ticket holders not going to Torquay? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:26 pm

Could they stand the humiliation?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?   any season ticket holders not going to Torquay? EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 9:50 pm

They probably went last year.

Can't think why that might affect the decision to go this year.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?   any season ticket holders not going to Torquay? EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:49 am

Looks like the game will be a sell out, with both Argyle and Torquay stating that not many tickets are left (the herald also backed this up with details at the end of the Feeno article)-

TUFC Only 250 Left

PAFC Tickets Available
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?   any season ticket holders not going to Torquay? EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:46 pm

In today's press meeting, CF has said that Griffits and PCH are in contention for the Torquay game (from twitter).
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?   any season ticket holders not going to Torquay? EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:31 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
In today's press meeting, CF has said that Griffits and PCH are in contention for the Torquay game (from twitter).

Good news i think it will be a very good game if both of these are available.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?   any season ticket holders not going to Torquay? EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:33 pm

Argyle have also sold out the away allocation.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?   any season ticket holders not going to Torquay? EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:47 pm

and from what iam hearing half the pop side aswell,,,,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?   any season ticket holders not going to Torquay? EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:52 pm

tcm wrote:

That's usual. What's the new capacity at Torquay? Could be their one and only sell-out. I doubt Exeter will take more than a minibus load.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?   any season ticket holders not going to Torquay? EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 3:16 pm

[quote="Greenjock"]
tcm wrote:

That's usual. What's the new capacity at Torquay? Could be their one and only sell-out. I doubt Exeter will take more than a minibus load.[/quote]

You think that they will take their carers as well then Jock. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?   any season ticket holders not going to Torquay? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:01 am

Greenjock wrote:
tcm wrote:

That's usual. What's the new capacity at Torquay? Could be their one and only sell-out. I doubt Exeter will take more than a minibus load.

We always sell our full allocation going to Torquay. Seem to recall us taking 1700 to a JPT mid week game to you lot, 2500 for the league game whereas Argyle only took 300 (yes, 300) to last seasons JPT game at City. Not sure who I want to win tomorrow, but will be sitting in the new stand with 2 of my mates keeping pretty quiet, apart from at half time when the City score comes in from Oxford. May manage a wry smile when City are 2 nil up Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?   any season ticket holders not going to Torquay? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:07 am

The Red Star wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
tcm wrote:

We always sell our full allocation going to Torquay. Seem to recall us taking 1700 to a JPT mid week game to you lot, 2500 for the league game whereas Argyle only took 300 (yes, 300) to last seasons JPT game at City. Not sure who I want to win tomorrow, but will be sitting in the new stand with 2 of my mates keeping pretty quiet, apart from at half time when the City score comes in from Oxford. May manage a wry smile when City are 2 nil up Very Happy

That's because playing us is your cup final, and us playing you is like a trip to Saltash Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?   any season ticket holders not going to Torquay? EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 9:16 am

I would have thought that our Exeter friends would have struck up a rivalry with Yeovil by now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?   any season ticket holders not going to Torquay? Empty

Back to top Go down

any season ticket holders not going to Torquay?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next