The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Decent football website

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Decent football website Empty
PostSubject: Decent football website   Decent football website EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Decent website for all to enjoy and express opinions..for the record i am green 75 on here, look forward to be joined by a few more!!!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Decent football website   Decent football website EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:44 pm

That used to be a damned good forum for Argyle fans in the CCC,Tring [Viceroy],Freathy,GOB,ArgyleIve,The Reverend Jim,Greensam,IJN,Cobi,myself all were regular posters on there and used to have some rollicking good arguments and laughs.I think that interest faded when Argyle started to slide down the leagues,i've only posted on there once in a blue moon in recent seasons.Pity really,its a good forum,maybe the interest will be rekindled if and when Argyle start a bit of upward movement.Good to see you being consistent in your opinions,Punchie. lol!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Decent football website   Decent football website EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 8:54 pm

Agreed! It's a great site. I first started posting on there when we were in L2 (Div 3) last time around and remained a regular right up until it became just too embarrasing being an Argyle fan in the company of fans of other clubs around 2009/10 season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decent football website   Decent football website EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:00 pm

Yeah that was a good site, think I lost my password to it ages ago, will have to have another bash.

Should we all make a comeback?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decent football website   Decent football website EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:06 pm

Connor is an An Aviva of the highest order...he thinks highly of this website as well. Must be a disciple of Nool and ghoul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decent football website   Decent football website EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:39 pm

GOB wrote:
Yeah that was a good site, think I lost my password to it ages ago, will have to have another bash.

Should we all make a comeback?

I think so. Saying that, I'm fecked if I can remember my password for FF. I have also changed my email address since so I can't use the password reminder facility.

Hey Gobbers, perhaps you could PM, or Im I think it is on there, one of the admin on FF for me? I could PM you with what details I remember!

Sound like a plan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decent football website   Decent football website EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:41 pm

I would if I could remember mine clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decent football website   Decent football website EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:43 pm

GOB wrote:

Good point that What a Face

Anyone else on here currently able to log onto FF? If so, can you Pm me please.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Decent football website   Decent football website EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Schlumberger wrote:
GOB wrote:

Good point that What a Face

Anyone else on here currently able to log onto FF? If so, can you Pm me please.

On the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decent football website   Decent football website EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:11 pm

punchdrunk wrote:

Decent website for all to enjoy and express opinions..for the record i am green 75 on here, look forward to be joined by a few more!!!

Translated as "I'm on my own on there and need back up to shout down someone who attends matches and doesn't agree with me - help, I'm out of my depth and oh so helpless" - I say that as you then go on to post that "Connor is an Aviva". Pretty pathetic stuff. Await a zombie horde Connor you poor unfortunate soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decent football website   Decent football website EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:20 pm

hairy j wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Translated as "I'm on my own on there and need back up to shout down someone who attends matches and doesn't agree with me - help, I'm out of my depth and oh so helpless" - I say that as you then go on to post that "Connor is an Aviva". Pretty pathetic stuff. Await a zombie horde Connor you poor unfortunate soul.

Now that post..... is making you look like a bigger _____ then you currently are.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Decent football website   Decent football website EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:49 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
hairy j wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Now that post..... is making you look like a bigger _____ then you currently are.

Have to say, having looked at that post, I think the bit in bold could easily apply to you, I'm sorry to say. You weren't at the match, the other guy was. Ok, its all about opinions, but to then use stats (lies, damned lies and stats) from the Beeb, (they are always so good and then just start calling folks green tints. Pretty pathetic.

I think Argyle are a good 3 weeks behind where they should be and that's down to CF, but what I saw at Oxford was better than anything I saw last season and a lot of folks that WENT and WITNESSED it agree.

Yep, I'm worried, but I still have hope (that's what always kills you Smile)

PD, fwiw, I think you're style of posting is not great, but I'd rather put up with it than not have you post and I'd be happy to buy you a beer if we ever meet up and see how we got on in R/L. I'm pretty sure we'd do fine along with HJ, SG, Ricks, Freathy & Tring. Getting us all together could be interesting tho lol!

Oh and I'm sure MOG & LG would attend after getting their LATE elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decent football website   Decent football website EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:17 pm

Oh so many openings but I will resist and just watch. Just point in the right direction. Have a look on this website and I quote "and before you ask I will be there on Saturday" then look at the Boycott thread and the many others. You really couldn't make it up could you.
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: Decent football website   Decent football website EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:19 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Oh so many openings but I will resist and just watch. Just point in the right direction. Have a look on this website and I quote "and before you ask I will be there on Saturday" then look at the Boycott thread and the many others. You really couldn't make it up could you.

All ready mentioned it. I did find it funny.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Decent football website   Decent football website EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:24 pm

I am also disappointed that the perception is that ATD is negative to CF & JB. (OK one poster) Over here its actively discussed, PD maybe you'd like to clarify that on that site.

Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decent football website   Decent football website EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:36 pm

So you did Oxfordgreen so sorry for pinching your line. It would be funny but..........
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: Decent football website   Decent football website EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 11:42 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
So you did Oxfordgreen so sorry for pinching your line. It would be funny but..........

Ha im just intrested in if he is going or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decent football website   Decent football website EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:04 am

NO NO NO NO NO YES........
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Decent football website   Decent football website EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:15 am

SG, lets wait til tomoz when PD has a chance to respond
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Decent football website   Decent football website EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 6:02 am

Newell embarrassed the club on FF and Exeweb with his childlike 'sing when you're winning' boastfulness. I did try to warn him.

Haven't looked in there for over a year. Connor sounds like the man himself making a comeback now that nasty Viceroy of Cyprus has left the building. lol!

I now treat spunk trumpets like the barking dogs round here. I'm training myself to tune them out. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decent football website   Decent football website EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:13 am

I see the green tinted brigade from here have joined me on FF .....welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decent football website   Decent football website EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:19 am

Tringreen wrote:
Connor sounds like the man himself [Ian Newell] making a comeback

Yet more unsubstantiated garbage Tring. Throw a thousand rumours out there and one might come true though and then you can post about it on the internet and say "Ha! See, I was right!" and pull a smug grin.

Did you know Lord Luken didn't disappear mysteriously at all; he was eaten by a Yeti who had travelled to England all the way from Atlantis riding on the Loch Ness Monster. It's darn true - mark my words.

EDIT to add - Punchdrunk, are you going on Saturday or not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decent football website   Decent football website EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 7:38 am

Im going....when did i say that I wasn't ? i suggest you and the other terminal tints check the correct thread carefully.
However my suggestion of a boycott will remain the same while this circus of a regime is still in place, a boycott would send a right message to the right places.
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: Decent football website   Decent football website EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:22 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Im going....when did i say that I wasn't ? i suggest you and the other terminal tints check the correct thread carefully.
However my suggestion of a boycott will remain the same while this circus of a regime is still in place, a boycott would send a right message to the right places.

Ha you can't make it up. How old are you?

You act like a 12 year old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Decent football website   Decent football website EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:25 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Im going....when did i say that I wasn't ?

Er, in the OP of the 'Boycott' thread, before you were caught out and forced to edit it in order to try and make it look like you hadn't. That's soooo pasoti, so village, so Aviva lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decent football website   Decent football website Empty

Back to top Go down

Decent football website
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next