Thai green
Freathy
Tringreen
Tgwu
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

new Players - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new Players   new Players - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 10:28 pm

Obviously MacDonald was one of the players that Fletch was talking to who were outside our budget in that famous rant.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: new Players   new Players - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 8:57 am

Tringreen wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
quote Darren Purse ‏@darrenpurse4

Plymouth fans. I think there will be new signing/s & I believe we will finish in the play offs this season.

Darren are you dreaming dreaming?

I will eat my Villa Park semi final hat if that happens with Fletcher still in charge.

Friday will come and go with the same old story, we tried but no one would move all the way to little Plymouth.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: new Players   new Players - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 9:32 am

oddball wrote:
Fletcher had the opportunity for a mass clear out at the end of last season when six players were out of contract.Trouble is Fletch you re-signed five of them. The squad is now becoming far too big,you have 26 players on the books last time I looked,which is far too big,bearing in mind costs and the fact we dont play reserve team football anymore.means they wont all be match fit.Bringing in even more players will just excaberate the situation.The only way you will get rid of contracted players is to pay up their contracts,nobody wants them.A sad state of affairs all around.

It is so puzzling that I wonder if these players were offered an extra year for deferring wages owed due to admin or taking a reduced wage last season.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: new Players   new Players - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 11:55 am

Just less than two weeks ago Fletcher was saying we had enough strikers (at least five) and we had enough at that time. Now are 91 st in the league (again) we are suddenly looking at loan strikers. The squad is bloated with has beens and average players due to the utter mis management of Fletcher and Brent. Torquay have currently a playing squad of 18 from 22 due to injury. On Saturday they apparently played some lovely flowing, passing football. Because they have a manager who knows what he is bloody doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new Players   new Players - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

new Players
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2