+3
Tgwu
Tringreen
Freathy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER Empty
PostSubject: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:28 pm

PLEASE!!!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:30 pm

But he must be given more time clown clown pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:31 pm

It's not just Fletcher, the whole club is fecked from the boardroom down!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:33 pm

Why don't people listen, the first 10 games are just about fitness. jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:42 pm

We are potentially one of the biggest sides in this division, we draw decent crowds despite the team being dogshit, if we are doing decent we get 8,000-9,000 through the gates every home game no problem...why oh why are we putting up with that arsehole Fletcher/Brent and his dubious entourage?
Why are we content with relegation battles every year?
This club is dead in the water
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:44 pm

Yea Man wrote:
It's not just Fletcher, the whole club is fecked from the boardroom down!

Absolutely! Argyle is in by far the worst state it's ever been in. This 'chairman' and 'board' is by far the worst in Argyle's history and as we know there's some tough competition for that honour.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:46 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
We are potentially one of the biggest sides in this division, we draw decent crowds despite the team being dogshit, if we are doing decent we get 8,000-9,000 through the gates every home game no problem...why oh why are we putting up with that arsehole Fletcher/Brent and his dubious entourage?

Because James Brent is a fine gentleman with a lovely family, he 'gets it' and he's given me n Webbie the keys to Home Park. Luv Napoleon pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lol! jocolor lol! jocolor lol! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:02 pm

Tringreen wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Because James Brent is a fine gentleman with a lovely family, he 'gets it' and he's given me n Webbie the keys to Home Park. Luv Napoleon pig

He only here for the development,he has been given £3.700.000 so far and he is trying to hook wink the trust for another £4000,000. what has he paid out?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:27 pm

Tringreen wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

God Tring your a broken record.................

Just thought i'd get in there first Laughing

Thing is Tring, your spot on and always have been Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:29 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

God Tring your a broken record.................

Just thought i'd get in there first Laughing

Thing is Tring, your spot on and always have been Very Happy

Where is Sensible Green and Hairy J ?
Defend your Gods Fletcher, Webb and Newell,,,,,,, lol!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:12 pm

TAXI FOR FLETCHER, TAXI FOR FLETC............etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:18 pm

akagreengull wrote:
TAXI FOR FLETCHER, TAXI FOR FLETC............etc.

Cerbs might give him discount
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:37 pm

My view on the game is that Argyle played better today than last Weekend/Tuesday. It was not picture perfect,but a little better and unlucky also.

Yes,they did match or better Oxford up until Oxford got their two goals,which then saw Argyle go to pot [defence again],but in the last 15-20 minutes of the second half,Argyle really upped the anti. With Williams scoring,Baz seeing a shot go inches wide and Argyle also hitting the post. There are signs of improvement there,as Argyle created chances - ''which slightly cheered up the 770 of us there''. Sadly,there is just no-one up front to cause defences any problems though [perhaps FireMan Sam may come in handy there when he is fit]

Paris Cowan-Hall is absolute shite,he had no idea where he was supposed to be on the pitch today and was getting some of stick from the green army. Heard on the grapevine that some of the Argyle players believe Cowan-Hall is deluded ?.

So yes,we do need someone with experience at this level to come in sometime soon and get this team playing in a coherent manner from start to finish ? (forget the ten game rule,or Christmas). As if it does keep going on like this,there will be no way back i feel. And discontent among the fans will grow rapidly,which James Brent and co will not like....

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:01 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:39 pm

Hey now, give them 10 games then we'll see how were doing.

Actually, lets give them till christmas...........

FLETCHER OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:37 pm

So given everyone's concerns on ATD and PASOTI re the whole sorry managerial/ownership saga at Home Park - is'nt it time there was some form of disent/demonstration or protest on Saturday. If on Saturday I witness another footballing debacle unfold against Northampton (believe they will win) than I will find it difficult to contain myself, I have no problem shouting a few things at the dugout or directors box. It's about time is'nt it that the fans let out their concerns, can imagine Webb will instruct the mass ranks of Forze Nerde to drown out any dissent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:22 pm

Quote :
"you don't sack a manager when we have picked up a point already this season and we have shown improvement and quality in every match, especially when we have loads of players injured"

Yes, an argyle fan really said this, oh dear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 2:38 pm

Pitbull wrote:
Quote :
"you don't sack a manager when we have picked up a point already this season and we have shown improvement and quality in every match, especially when we have loads of players injured"

Yes, an argyle fan really said this, oh dear

Must be one of those FV cheerleaders who said this

akagreengull wrote:
So given everyone's concerns on ATD and PASOTI re the whole sorry managerial/ownership saga at Home Park - is'nt it time there was some form of disent/demonstration or protest on Saturday. If on Saturday I witness another footballing debacle unfold against Northampton (believe they will win) than I will find it difficult to contain myself, I have no problem shouting a few things at the dugout or directors box. It's about time is'nt it that the fans let out their concerns, can imagine Webb will instruct the mass ranks of Forze Nerde to drown out any dissent.

The fans would protest when Sturrock over stayed his welcome by a year and the M7 where messing around or even when staplewallet was selling all our best players and giving hardly any of the money back to the transfer budget!!!

So if the fans couldn't speak up then and left it till it was too late to do anything what makes you think they will now. It will take another relegation or admin period before the fans act sadly.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:12 pm

FLETCH OUT AND NO ICE RINK!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:22 pm

Hi Renegade, we will have to see, personally think there could be some kind of protest at some point. No doubt there will be the usual sheep in block 3 on Saturday chanting "Feeney,Feeney" "Chadders for england" and my favoutite "there's only one Carl Fletcher" while we are trailing 2-0 to the cobblers. Ah but wev'e always got the flag and murals. Pathetic!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:30 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Hi Renegade, we will have to see, personally think there could be some kind of protest at some point. No doubt there will be the usual sheep in block 3 on Saturday chanting "Feeney,Feeney" "Chadders for england" and my favoutite "there's only one Carl Fletcher" while we are trailing 2-0 to the cobblers. Ah but wev'e always got the flag and murals. Pathetic!

Aidy Boothroyd would be perfect for us but no, we have Carl, errrrm yeah yeah, no, Fletcher.

2 - 0 to the Cobblers !

Even I didn't think it would get this bad. The lunatics have car parking spaces, the ear of the owner and have taken over the asylum. What a mess No
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 3:38 pm

My choice was Aidy Boothroyds predecessor Gary Johnson when he left the Cobblers at the time Reid went,sure he would have come to HP but no we got the easy cheap option. Yeovil are now top of league 1, we are 91 st in the league. Makes you want to weep at the crass misjudgment of it all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:10 pm

I'd get Dennis Irwin in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:40 pm

Saltash green wrote:
I'd get Dennis Irwin in.

He wouldnt have a clue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:46 pm

akagreengull wrote:

i've known for 20 years supporting the club that our fans will wait till its too late to speak up (unless its bully a man in his 70's of course) Whilst James Brent lovein is starting to go sour i dont think the fans will protest him in anyway but i do urge James to hire a experienced football man to run the club as he hasnt got a club about football where he does about business. As dane said Dunford is free but i am sure there will be others if the post is advertised.

the Forca Verde kids a will do all those chants you mentioned lead by their whoopi goldberg style conductor which will sadly give James the impression the fans are happy with the shit served up at the moment.

off topic i just been on FV1886 site and by Christ its cringe worthy and i don't think anyone proof read their bio they make no sense!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER   FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER Empty

Back to top Go down

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SACK CARL FLETCHER
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next