HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heaney officially bankrupts (Boo Hoo!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

Heaney officially bankrupts (Boo Hoo!) Empty
PostSubject: Heaney officially bankrupts (Boo Hoo!)   Heaney officially bankrupts (Boo Hoo!) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:55 pm

Be thankful this clown never got his hands on Argyle.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Heaney officially bankrupts (Boo Hoo!)   Heaney officially bankrupts (Boo Hoo!) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:58 pm

I see the Vice Chairman is a chap called Chris Webb What a Face Is there something we haven't been told :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaney officially bankrupts (Boo Hoo!)   Heaney officially bankrupts (Boo Hoo!) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:03 pm

I know that Chris Webb really well. I played a lot of football with his brother. In fact there were 3 or 4 of the Webb brothers who played a decent standard off football.

Heaney on the other hand is a devious little fucker and deserves everything bad that happens.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Heaney officially bankrupts (Boo Hoo!)   Heaney officially bankrupts (Boo Hoo!) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:20 pm

I hate it when you don't come out with what you really mean, stop beating around the bush
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Heaney officially bankrupts (Boo Hoo!)   Heaney officially bankrupts (Boo Hoo!) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:02 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I know that Chris Webb really well. I played a lot of football with his brother. In fact there were 3 or 4 of the Webb brothers who played a decent standard off football.

Heaney on the other hand is a devious little fucker and deserves everything bad that happens.
Yes there was 4 of them. Eldest brother Tony was a very accomplished left back for Truro for many years, David played for Truro for many years too and had a ferocious shot.
, they were both left footed. Chris was another who played for Truro from about 16 and has been part of the furniture ever since and youngest brother Frankie also played for Truro. I was in Truro for 10 years from about 1977, probably before you Greenjock and there was a fella at the Railway club called Ian Ewart I remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heaney officially bankrupts (Boo Hoo!)   Heaney officially bankrupts (Boo Hoo!) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 5:47 pm

I was in Truro then Swampy. I played with Frankie for a couple of clubs, and he was very talented but was a bit greedy. We played for Goonhavern and Truro minors together and he was always the top scorer in the entire league. That must have been between 82 and 85 Swampy, before I changed schools and went to Devon.

Chris has been at the club so long I do feel quite sorry for him over this. He used to run the youths football training on Friday nights and lives and breathes football.

The whole family have gone through hell recently with a personal issue which was widely publicised in Cornwall, and lots of long standing friendships have suffered badly.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Heaney officially bankrupts (Boo Hoo!)   Heaney officially bankrupts (Boo Hoo!) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:44 pm

Flat_Track_Bully wrote:
Be thankful this clown never got his hands on Argyle.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He did not hide that it was the development area he was after not the team, someone has be given nearly £4.000.000 to play with without counting the profits of the developments.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaney officially bankrupts (Boo Hoo!)   Heaney officially bankrupts (Boo Hoo!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Heaney officially bankrupts (Boo Hoo!)
Page 1 of 1