The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pasoti heaney witch hunt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
argyledj

pasoti heaney witch hunt Empty
PostSubject: pasoti heaney witch hunt   pasoti heaney witch hunt EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 5:57 pm

while many of us may of wanted someone other than heaney to be the preferred bidder i do think that some of the abuse and threads on pasoti have crossed the line. although im a newbie on here i have to say that even those who are totally opposed to him voice there opinions in a far more constructive way rather than the distasteful assinations being given out by the whiter than white brigade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pasoti heaney witch hunt   pasoti heaney witch hunt EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:28 pm

Has he paid the staff yet?

Until then, he deserves it!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: pasoti heaney witch hunt   pasoti heaney witch hunt EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:50 am

Burn the witch!!
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: pasoti heaney witch hunt   pasoti heaney witch hunt EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 6:58 am

No down this way we put em in the fu er ducking stool cheers
Back to top Go down
Sharkbait

Sharkbait

PostSubject: Re: pasoti heaney witch hunt   pasoti heaney witch hunt EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 7:13 pm

DJ do you really trust any of those scrotes in charge up there, that Heaney is a parasite.
Back to top Go down
argyledj

PostSubject: Re: pasoti heaney witch hunt   pasoti heaney witch hunt EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:47 pm

Sharkbait wrote:
DJ do you really trust any of those scrotes in charge up there, that Heaney is a parasite.

no i don't trust them but i do believe the pasoti attacks and allegations go over the top compared to this site where people still make there objections to him clear but in a more dignified manner.
Back to top Go down
Sharkbait

Sharkbait

PostSubject: Re: pasoti heaney witch hunt   pasoti heaney witch hunt EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:42 pm

argyledj wrote:
Sharkbait wrote:

no i don't trust them but i do believe the pasoti attacks and allegations go over the top compared to this site where people still make there objections to him clear but in a more dignified manner.

Well I guess people have different ways of expressing their anger, for me I think we should hang the little ginger tosser(maybe I should of put that better but even if I did it would still mean the same) Him and Ridsdale make my blood boil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pasoti heaney witch hunt   pasoti heaney witch hunt Empty

Back to top Go down

pasoti heaney witch hunt
Page 1 of 1