Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We have a Steve Keane situation at Home Park.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

We have a Steve Keane situation at Home Park. Empty
PostSubject: We have a Steve Keane situation at Home Park.   We have a Steve Keane situation at Home Park. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:49 pm

I'm sure you are all aware of the ongoing situation at Blackburn Rovers, where there is a huge groundswell of feeling from the fanbase that Steve keane is not the right man to take the side successfully forward, and that the owners Venkee's are not listening to anyones concerns and are in fact leading the club to ruin.. Sounds kinda familiar does'nt it?. The thing is that Venkee's have given Keane an ultimatum, that if he loses three games in a row in the early part of the season, thereby scuppering their promotion chances- he will be sacked. Struck me that this needs to be said to C.F by J.B given the dire performances on the pitch and ongoing clueless football management, although in our case it would be to ensure football league survival.
Back to top Go down

We have a Steve Keane situation at Home Park. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have a Steve Keane situation at Home Park.   We have a Steve Keane situation at Home Park. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:51 pm

i know where i can get a chicken if someone gets a flag maybe james brent will take notice then
Back to top Go down

We have a Steve Keane situation at Home Park.
Page 1 of 1