Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?

Go down 
+3
Mapperley, darling
Mock Cuncher
shonbo
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shonbo

shonbo

Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?   Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:47 pm

Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?   Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 1:50 pm

Oh and if you are and you're from Plymouth, could you bring 2 Ron's or Ivor's with you pretty please?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?   Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:23 pm

No unfortunately this was one away game I thought would be a good one to go to, but we're to Cornwall for the week so can't make it Crying or Very sad

Something tells me I might be glad come 5pm Saturday though.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?   Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Think you could be right, but at least I'll have a chance first hand to see how far we've come since my last match which was Aldershot at HP last year. Even tho' we won that one, it was the worst performance I've ever seen. I enjoyed the FanFest tho'. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?   Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:50 pm

It's getting to look quite desperate Shonbo. All your latest posts have a theme of beer and pasties in them.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?   Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:57 pm

I'm moving house on Saturday...though even if I wasn't there would be little chance of me as a Tab making the trip to Oxford.

Kingsbridge Castles will still stand proud aloft the Devon countryside, but I've told Smythe to raise the drawbridge at the first sight of invasion, and to double the patrols of the grounds at night. One cannot be too careful in these times.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?   Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:58 pm

Embarassed
Beer cheers me up. Pasty cheers me up. The mighty Greens Sad

Thanks goodness the rugby season starts soon
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?   Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:04 pm

shambala!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?   Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:05 pm

I bet that's a euphamism for "I'm shifting the caravan".

Anyway, two out of three ain't that bad Shonbo. Don't tell me you support Plymouth Albion. If you do you are fecked both ways.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?   Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:12 pm

not caravan, its me yurt. being paid to supply a yurt for festivals, can life get any sweeter?! argo need to win and the sun will shine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?   Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:16 pm

I was actually talking about Mock moving house but still. Have a good time with your Yurt.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?   Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:18 pm

ah, mine really is a euphamism Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?   Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Am heading to Oxford too...not sure why as we will get hammered. Still it will give me a chance to learn some FV songs jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?   Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:41 pm

Greenjock wrote:
No unfortunately this was one away game I thought would be a good one to go to, but we're to Cornwall for the week so can't make it Crying or Very sad

Something tells me I might be glad come 5pm Saturday though.

liskeard vs cullompton - friday night
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?   Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:48 pm

bump and a picture

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?   Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:34 pm

I guess thats a No. Shonbo..Nice pictures for the urinals at HP,will compliment the murals.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?   Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:47 pm

London Green is going, but looks like he's taking precautions. Someone somewhere mentioned theres a good pub nearby? Anyone any ideas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?   Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:51 pm

Cerbera's going as well. and he's booked a taxi.Say no more.
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?   Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:00 pm

shonbo wrote:
London Green is going, but looks like he's taking precautions. Someone somewhere mentioned theres a good pub nearby? Anyone any ideas?

The priory right next to the stadium is a good place and there are loads of decent pubs in the city you won't find them all as some are a pain in the ass to find.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?   Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:08 pm

will be in the four candles from half eleven. wetherspoons in the town
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?   Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:38 pm

Right sounds like the Priory Smile
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?   Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:29 pm

Will be in centre of Oxford around 1pm-ish so may have the chance to grab a pint before getting the bus up to the Kassam. A Wetherspoons sounds like my kind of environment Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?   Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:01 pm

You're all going to have to wear a buttonhole so you spot each other across the crowded dancefloor and don't have to tap every guy on the shoulder and ask "I don't suppose you're Shonbo are you?"
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?   Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:03 pm

Looks like the other 2 are going to be in Wetherspoons. As I'll be driving I'll be in the Priory Wink
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?   Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:46 pm

I was hoping to go to Oxford for bit of 'me' time but family want to go now! Mad

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere?   Anyone from here going to Oxford on Saturday and fancy meeting up for a pint somewhere? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next