Dougie
Greenskin
Czarcasm
Sandford_Grecian
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Season tickets  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season tickets    Season tickets  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:20 pm

I've got a Heidelberg lanyard I got from a Heidelberg sales rep... I'm wearing that sucker. Heidelberg are the creme. None of your Komori rubbish.

HEIDELBERG!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by hairy j on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets    Season tickets  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:29 pm

Well have shelled out £38 to renew my player subscription, which isn't as important as a standard Argyle membership costing £25, as it doesn't give me a vote in the "Anyone but Tony Cholwell" PASB election.

Doesn't seem right to me but then I suppose I could also waste, sorry spend £25 to become a member, which which give me 6 invites to Home Park, where I can't reach often because of my location scratch

Have been astounded by the amount of lanyards on show at the Olympics. It's extremely comforting to know that the officials are all lanyarded up to fu(k in case of things happening that only a lanyard wearer can sort out.

Last edited by Greenjock on Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets    Season tickets  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:06 pm

Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets    Season tickets  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:36 pm

I thought we were promised a season ticket in a high quality presentation box filled with discount vouchers and other items. From what I have seen from the pictures it looks a bit cheap and tacky. Lucky i didnt go for the delivery option £5 your havin a larf.

If i can be bothered might pop up tomorrow and pick mine up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets    Season tickets  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:40 am

Well I've just collected our ST's from Home Park. And to be honest I don't see why so many people are getting their knickers in a twist - the presentation box is a decent looking thing, it's got all the detail and coupons you need to claim your various freebies and discounts, and the lanyard is quite a nice touch - #1 son is delighted with his and steadfastly refuses to remove it. I've also got him one of the new shirts with my Green+ voucher, so all-in-all a decent return on my money, I reckon.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets    Season tickets  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:12 am

Andy
How dare you come on here and act all reasonable Very Happy
S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets    Season tickets  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 11:49 am

shonbo wrote:
Andy
How dare you come on here and act all reasonable Very Happy
S

Bleddy Aviva jocolor
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets    Season tickets  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:04 pm

Right then, I'm off to Staples to get a single hole punch and portable laminating machine and I'll find a super lanyard online (actually I think I've still got an Argyle VIP one from a past free beano) and I'll be able to set myself up each time I POTD just so I don't feel (even more) like a second class citizen.

PS How many seasons is it now that ST purchasers have been founder members?
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets    Season tickets  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
Right then, I'm off to Staples to get a single hole punch and portable laminating machine and I'll find a super lanyard online (actually I think I've still got an Argyle VIP one from a past free beano) and I'll be able to set myself up each time I POTD just so I don't feel (even more) like a second class citizen.

Anyone who purchased the Season ticket last year will always have the 125 founder member id on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets    Season tickets  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 1:46 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:

Anyone who purchased the Season ticket last year will always have the 125 founder member id on it.

I think we deserve an MBE Rapson. I hope you're careful wearing your lanyard, I wouldn't want you choking yourself with it.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets    Season tickets  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:01 pm

hairy j wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Charlie Wood wrote:

I think we deserve an MBE Rapson. I hope you're careful wearing your lanyard, I wouldn't want you choking yourself with it.

That nearly came across as heartfelt J!

I wont be wearing it. Don't like them and don't like it, very cheap and badly produced IMHO. I'm an engraver and print tshirts, iPhone cases lanyards and the like for a living and wouldnt have produced something that badly!

I appreciate your concern though and echo the sentiment with your Heidelberg one!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets    Season tickets  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 5:37 pm

hairy j wrote:
Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Yes but.............(waits for dramatic affect).......and..............a league fixture card and....................a plastic holder on a thing that goes around your neck for the membership card.

I have your's at home, shall I burn it now or do you still want it?

Erm... I'm rather underwhelmed. I thought it was going to be something pretty good. I'll have the card that lets me get through the gate - I can probably live without wearing it around my neck though. Don't they make disabled people wear those with their name and address written on them if they get lost.

The lanyard around your neck...is for the stewards to grab so it makes it easier to throw you out the ground.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets    Season tickets  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:40 pm

grabbed by the lanyards Smile
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets    Season tickets  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:55 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Well I've just collected our ST's from Home Park. And to be honest I don't see why so many people are getting their knickers in a twist - the presentation box is a decent looking thing, it's got all the detail and coupons you need to claim your various freebies and discounts, and the lanyard is quite a nice touch - #1 son is delighted with his and steadfastly refuses to remove it. I've also got him one of the new shirts with my Green+ voucher, so all-in-all a decent return on my money, I reckon.

Andy dont forget you had the green plus membership which has a better quality box.

Ps the argyle player free for one month is not as good as it sounds. You actually have to pay for 11 months and get one month free. cant remember seeing that on the renewal leaflet.
Back to top Go down
Greenrod

Greenrod

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets    Season tickets  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 9:50 pm

The Green + membersip Argyle Player is free for 1 year.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets    Season tickets  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Greenrod wrote:

but not on green membership . One month free if you sign up for twelve months. A bit of a sly underhand promise me thinks..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets    Season tickets  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:08 am

lawnmowerman wrote:
Greenrod wrote:

but not on green membership . One month free if you sign up for twelve months. A bit of a sly underhand promise me thinks..

Funny one really because if you buy a season ticket you're not getting the full benefit from player as you're at every home game anyway. And if you're an exile you probably won't buy a season ticket but want to have the commentary.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets    Season tickets  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:22 am

The exciting, groundbreaking HP initiatives !

Designed by big kids, for kids of all ages.

Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets    Season tickets  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:12 pm

iam very angry about envelopes boxes and stuff,i dont know why,i just am,its perfectly normal to be upset by these crimes againt envelopes,it dosnt make you a retard,onestly Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets    Season tickets  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 8:21 pm

tcm wrote:
iam very angry about envelopes boxes and stuff,i dont know why,i just am,its perfectly normal to be upset by these crimes againt envelopes,it dosnt make you a retard,onestly Razz

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets    Season tickets  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:04 pm

tcm wrote:

That is funny Mike!

There are plenty of things to get upset with at Argyle at the moment, the bit of plastic in the season ticket package surley isnt one of them?

Pick your battles Hariy J.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets    Season tickets  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:52 pm

tcm wrote:

Nope, that would be being inbred, acid and the scrumpy. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets    Season tickets  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:24 am

Highwayman wrote:
tcm wrote:

Nope, that would be being inbred, acid and the scrumpy. lol!

lol!
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets    Season tickets  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:21 am

lets all protest?,those evil barstwards with there evil envelopes, Very Happy i fully understand the atd anger and uter contempt following these outrages againts envelopes,sort it out dan FFS,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets    Season tickets  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 9:45 am

I don't mean to cause offense but is he mental?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season tickets    Season tickets  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Season tickets
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next