The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Season Tickets

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 291
Join date : 2020-03-25

Season Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Season Tickets   Season Tickets EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 2:49 pm

On sale from Monday July 27th
Back to top Go down
Tgwu



Posts : 12216
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Season Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 3:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Current season-ticket holders can renew for the Pilgrims’ 20/21 Sky Bet League One campaign from 10am on Monday, July 27.

The club would like to thank the Green Army for their patience and support during these unprecedented times. As a token of our gratitude, we have frozen prices for 20/21 renewals, meaning that season-ticket holders at Home Park will pay no extra to watch the Pilgrims compete back in the third tier. In addition, based on supporter feedback, we have reduced the cost of an under-23 season-ticket, in order to make following the Greens more affordable for young adults.

With the finer details on how supporters can attend our League One fixtures still to be ironed out in the coming weeks, we have done our best to deliver a ticketing option which takes supporters’ preferences into account, and prepares for all eventualities.

Due to the likelihood that capacity restrictions will be in place during the season, we have taken the difficult decision to suspend new season-ticket applications, as well as flexi tickets, 1886 memberships, and individual match tickets, until such a time that capacity restrictions are lifted.

The initial loyalty renewal phase will run until Friday, August 14, and priority access to games in a restricted capacity scenario will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis - so season-ticket holders are encouraged to renew at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.

In the event that season-ticket renewals do not meet the initial reduced capacity at Home Park, a limited run of season-tickets will be made available for new season-ticket applications.

The club will, of course, place staff and supporter safety at the highest priority during our preparations, ensuring that we adhere to the guidance laid out in the Sports Grounds Safety Authority’s ‘planning for social distancing at sports grounds’ document.

Should fixtures need to be played behind-closed-doors at any time throughout the season, season-ticket holders will be provided with a pass to stream the fixture live on iFollow Argyle, or via an equivalent streaming service (EFL rules and regulations permitting).

Argyle’s Chief Executive Officer, Andrew Parkinson, said: “Firstly, I would like to express my gratitude towards our supporters for their patience during this challenging period – as ever, the Green Army have been first-class.

“Our staff have worked diligently to ensure that we deliver the best-possible ticketing solution in the circumstances, taking supporter feedback and likely outcomes into account. We understand that this solution will not suit everyone, and we sympathise with supporters who may, in the short-term, have to make do with streaming our games online.

“We will continue to monitor our approach to ticketing sales as the situation evolves.”

PRICES

DE / LRS / MGU Price Per Game MGL Price Per Game
Under 8        (0-7)* £10 £0.47 £10 £0.47
Under 12      (8-11) £65 £2.82 £30 £1.30
Under 18      (12-17) £96 £4.17 £80 £3.48
Under 23       (18-22) £225 £9.78 £180 £7.83
Adult (23-64) £395 £17.17 £288 £12.52
Over 65 (65+) £299 £13.00 £230 £10.00
Armed Forces £299 £13.00 £230 £10.00
Wheelchair Adult £270 £11.74 £288 £12.52
Wheelchair Over 65 £210 £9.13 £230 £10.00
Wheelchair Under 23 £160 £6.96 £180 £7.83
Wheelchair Under 18 £70 £3.04 £80 £3.48
DE = Devonport End | LRS = Lyndhurst Road Stand | MGU = Mayflower Grandstand Upper | MGL = Mayflower Grandstand Lower

*Under 8 Ticket Price is only valid when bought with an Under 23, Adult or Senior Ticket

All age-related concessions refer to ages as at August 31, 2020. Proof of age will be required if booking in person. Proof of age will be required for concession purchases made online and by phone prior to tickets being sent. Suitable proof can be emailed to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu



Posts : 12216
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Season Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 4:08 pm

Collection

Future dates to collect your season-tickets in person will be announced in due course. Please note that season-ticket collection will not be possible on a match-day.

I thought that last season tickets was to be used for this season by updating the ticket system
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 6059
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Season Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 5:03 pm

Tgwu wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Current season-ticket holders can renew for the Pilgrims’ 20/21 Sky Bet League One campaign from 10am on Monday, July 27.

The club would like to thank the Green Army for their patience and support during these unprecedented times. As a token of our gratitude, we have frozen prices for 20/21 renewals, meaning that season-ticket holders at Home Park will pay no extra to watch the Pilgrims compete back in the third tier. In addition, based on supporter feedback, we have reduced the cost of an under-23 season-ticket, in order to make following the Greens more affordable for young adults.

With the finer details on how supporters can attend our League One fixtures still to be ironed out in the coming weeks, we have done our best to deliver a ticketing option which takes supporters’ preferences into account, and prepares for all eventualities.

Due to the likelihood that capacity restrictions will be in place during the season, we have taken the difficult decision to suspend new season-ticket applications, as well as flexi tickets, 1886 memberships, and individual match tickets, until such a time that capacity restrictions are lifted.

The initial loyalty renewal phase will run until Friday, August 14, and priority access to games in a restricted capacity scenario will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis - so season-ticket holders are encouraged to renew at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.

In the event that season-ticket renewals do not meet the initial reduced capacity at Home Park, a limited run of season-tickets will be made available for new season-ticket applications.

The club will, of course, place staff and supporter safety at the highest priority during our preparations, ensuring that we adhere to the guidance laid out in the Sports Grounds Safety Authority’s ‘planning for social distancing at sports grounds’ document.

Should fixtures need to be played behind-closed-doors at any time throughout the season, season-ticket holders will be provided with a pass to stream the fixture live on iFollow Argyle, or via an equivalent streaming service (EFL rules and regulations permitting).

Argyle’s Chief Executive Officer, Andrew Parkinson, said: “Firstly, I would like to express my gratitude towards our supporters for their patience during this challenging period – as ever, the Green Army have been first-class.

“Our staff have worked diligently to ensure that we deliver the best-possible ticketing solution in the circumstances, taking supporter feedback and likely outcomes into account. We understand that this solution will not suit everyone, and we sympathise with supporters who may, in the short-term, have to make do with streaming our games online.

“We will continue to monitor our approach to ticketing sales as the situation evolves.”

PRICES

DE / LRS / MGU Price Per Game MGL Price Per Game
Under 8        (0-7)* £10 £0.47 £10 £0.47
Under 12      (8-11) £65 £2.82 £30 £1.30
Under 18      (12-17) £96 £4.17 £80 £3.48
Under 23       (18-22) £225 £9.78 £180 £7.83
Adult (23-64) £395 £17.17 £288 £12.52
Over 65 (65+) £299 £13.00 £230 £10.00
Armed Forces £299 £13.00 £230 £10.00
Wheelchair Adult £270 £11.74 £288 £12.52
Wheelchair Over 65 £210 £9.13 £230 £10.00
Wheelchair Under 23 £160 £6.96 £180 £7.83
Wheelchair Under 18 £70 £3.04 £80 £3.48
DE = Devonport End | LRS = Lyndhurst Road Stand | MGU = Mayflower Grandstand Upper | MGL = Mayflower Grandstand Lower

*Under 8 Ticket Price is only valid when bought with an Under 23, Adult or Senior Ticket

All age-related concessions refer to ages as at August 31, 2020. Proof of age will be required if booking in person. Proof of age will be required for concession purchases made online and by phone prior to tickets being sent. Suitable proof can be emailed to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



So, probably no entry to Home Park this season unless you're already a season ticket holder - is that how this reads to everybody?
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 291
Join date : 2020-03-25

Season Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 5:32 pm

Rickler wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Current season-ticket holders can renew for the Pilgrims’ 20/21 Sky Bet League One campaign from 10am on Monday, July 27.

The club would like to thank the Green Army for their patience and support during these unprecedented times. As a token of our gratitude, we have frozen prices for 20/21 renewals, meaning that season-ticket holders at Home Park will pay no extra to watch the Pilgrims compete back in the third tier. In addition, based on supporter feedback, we have reduced the cost of an under-23 season-ticket, in order to make following the Greens more affordable for young adults.

With the finer details on how supporters can attend our League One fixtures still to be ironed out in the coming weeks, we have done our best to deliver a ticketing option which takes supporters’ preferences into account, and prepares for all eventualities.

Due to the likelihood that capacity restrictions will be in place during the season, we have taken the difficult decision to suspend new season-ticket applications, as well as flexi tickets, 1886 memberships, and individual match tickets, until such a time that capacity restrictions are lifted.

The initial loyalty renewal phase will run until Friday, August 14, and priority access to games in a restricted capacity scenario will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis - so season-ticket holders are encouraged to renew at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.

In the event that season-ticket renewals do not meet the initial reduced capacity at Home Park, a limited run of season-tickets will be made available for new season-ticket applications.

The club will, of course, place staff and supporter safety at the highest priority during our preparations, ensuring that we adhere to the guidance laid out in the Sports Grounds Safety Authority’s ‘planning for social distancing at sports grounds’ document.

Should fixtures need to be played behind-closed-doors at any time throughout the season, season-ticket holders will be provided with a pass to stream the fixture live on iFollow Argyle, or via an equivalent streaming service (EFL rules and regulations permitting).

Argyle’s Chief Executive Officer, Andrew Parkinson, said: “Firstly, I would like to express my gratitude towards our supporters for their patience during this challenging period – as ever, the Green Army have been first-class.

“Our staff have worked diligently to ensure that we deliver the best-possible ticketing solution in the circumstances, taking supporter feedback and likely outcomes into account. We understand that this solution will not suit everyone, and we sympathise with supporters who may, in the short-term, have to make do with streaming our games online.

“We will continue to monitor our approach to ticketing sales as the situation evolves.”

PRICES

DE / LRS / MGU Price Per Game MGL Price Per Game
Under 8        (0-7)* £10 £0.47 £10 £0.47
Under 12      (8-11) £65 £2.82 £30 £1.30
Under 18      (12-17) £96 £4.17 £80 £3.48
Under 23       (18-22) £225 £9.78 £180 £7.83
Adult (23-64) £395 £17.17 £288 £12.52
Over 65 (65+) £299 £13.00 £230 £10.00
Armed Forces £299 £13.00 £230 £10.00
Wheelchair Adult £270 £11.74 £288 £12.52
Wheelchair Over 65 £210 £9.13 £230 £10.00
Wheelchair Under 23 £160 £6.96 £180 £7.83
Wheelchair Under 18 £70 £3.04 £80 £3.48
DE = Devonport End | LRS = Lyndhurst Road Stand | MGU = Mayflower Grandstand Upper | MGL = Mayflower Grandstand Lower

*Under 8 Ticket Price is only valid when bought with an Under 23, Adult or Senior Ticket

All age-related concessions refer to ages as at August 31, 2020. Proof of age will be required if booking in person. Proof of age will be required for concession purchases made online and by phone prior to tickets being sent. Suitable proof can be emailed to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



So, probably no entry to Home Park this season unless you're already a season ticket holder - is that how this reads to everybody?

That’s how I read that, unless there’s a vaccine by year end
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 9012
Join date : 2011-10-23

Season Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 10:49 pm

It’ll all depend on the % capacity that is allowed in, and of course how many current season ticket holders renew. We had around 6,000 season ticket holders last year I think? We would need around 33% capacity to be allowed, to accommodate all 6,000.

The time bomb now for fans is if the infection rate spikes in the coming months and all of a sudden we aren’t allowed in again.
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

Posts : 341
Join date : 2012-02-02
Location : at the edge of the sea

Season Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:53 pm

Yes, existing season ticket holders only.

If the EFL is subject to restrictions similar to other countries then season ticket holders might find themselves not being able to go every week either if there are more of them than the limited capacity.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 9012
Join date : 2011-10-23

Season Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 7:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What a fcuking great video. Daaaaaaaaviiiiiiid!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Posts : 5124
Join date : 2011-05-12

Season Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:24 am

Czarcasm wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What a fcuking great video. Daaaaaaaaviiiiiiid!

My favourite is still Ian Stonebridge's late winner against Exeter

Who's that doing the voice over? Sounds like Daviiid himself.
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

Posts : 341
Join date : 2012-02-02
Location : at the edge of the sea

Season Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 9:21 am

That video is the dog's.

It's certainly David.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

Posts : 1559
Join date : 2011-12-03
Age : 61

Season Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:53 am

Classy stuff.
What's going on???
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Posts : 11371
Join date : 2011-12-22
Age : 57
Location : Berkshire

Season Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 11:08 am

Great video once it started!

_______________________________________
I'm one of the common people so says the wife!
(A true GSG Girl)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Posts : 5773
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

Season Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 11:53 am

Very good professinal video.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13345
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 35

Season Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 10:39 am

so those who opted to forward the money on to this season's tickets is that automatically applied or should it be there now when you go to renew as im not seeing it anywhere. Holding off renewing till i get the answer.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Posts : 2780
Join date : 2012-01-03
Age : 42
Location : plymouth

Season Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 11:32 am

I'm not renewing angry to many what ifs for my liking.

Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13345
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 35

Season Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 12:27 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
I'm not renewing angry to many what ifs for my liking.


its all dodgy 22000 enquiries for season tickets for an 18000 capacity stadium... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Clodagh Rubbish



Posts : 20
Join date : 2020-05-28

Season Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 1:56 pm

As predictable as ever, a handful of dimlows have trudged up to Home Park to queue in the rain



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 5855
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 29
Location : Behind you Jameson....

Season Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 3:10 pm

If they sell 2,500 today (hard to imagine less) at an average of £300 thats three quarters of a million in Halletts account. Am sure he'll be mighty glad after all this time of zero cash flow
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 291
Join date : 2020-03-25

Season Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:28 pm

In PAFC’s account you mean, been a right mare getting my ST today, Bleddy website was crashing all day long
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13345
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 35

Season Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:30 pm

2000 sold today.


very good first day sales but it has its gambles with how many games will fans miss before they can attend and how many more fans may miss after that till full allocation is allowed.

very conflicted about renewing atm i may go for the 6 game option next season.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Posts : 5609
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

Season Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 10:14 pm

Six game option won't be available unless the ground is fully utilised
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 13345
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 35

Season Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 10:38 pm

Elias wrote:
Six game option won't be available unless the ground is fully utilised

then im all or nothing next season in that case.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Posts : 5855
Join date : 2015-04-02
Age : 29
Location : Behind you Jameson....

Season Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 6:28 am

Graiser wrote:
In PAFC’s account you mean, been a right mare getting my ST today, Bleddy website was crashing all day long

No Halletts account.....who did you think has been bankrolling this operation since March.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

Posts : 291
Join date : 2020-03-25

Season Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 7:21 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
In PAFC’s account you mean, been a right mare getting my ST today, Bleddy website was crashing all day long

No Halletts account.....who did you think has been bankrolling this operation since March.

PAFC’s account is where my payment went to, if in the future SH wants to call in his loans then that’s a different story.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Posts : 6059
Join date : 2011-05-10
Location : Inside the mind...

Season Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 7:22 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Graiser wrote:
In PAFC’s account you mean, been a right mare getting my ST today, Bleddy website was crashing all day long

No Halletts account.....who did you think has been bankrolling this operation since March.

You must be the only person in the world who thinks the season ticket money is going into "Hallett's account".

Anyway... According to you, Hallett was so rich that this sort of money was chump change to him. What happened to that narrative?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Season Tickets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season Tickets   Season Tickets Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Season Tickets
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: