Highwayman
Chemical Ali
Tringreen
pilgrim_pete
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:39 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Ian Newell also told me that he had asked Amy not to bother reading this site anymore, and that they had a big row about it, but I notice that Little Miss Sunshine has been logged on all morning.

Maybe he's trying to hide her from seeing the truth, afterall there's no smoke without fire and there is a hell of a lot of smoke on here lately.

Jock, the identity of Greenman could be revealed if you took this to the police. Greenman has made a couple of posts from an ISP which in the IP number contains a customer ID aswell as the exact company providing the internet use, this could be taken to the ISP by the authorities and their identity could be obtained, not all posts have been made behind a proxy....oops! Laughing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:39 pm

Just for the avoidance of any doubt - I've never held the GT's in anything other than the highest regard. I have never 'slagged off' the GT's, either publicly or privately. I would hope that Garry, Mark or Damon, if they had a problem with me would approach me directly. Mr Newell seems to think that my dislike of him means I dislike others. Not so. I've supported GT events in the past, but feel that now the club has a new owner, he should take responsibility for repaying the staff - and the GT's should be free to pursue their original objective of assisting the club in other ways.

So it would seem that this is the latest in a long list of unfounded slurs from Mr Newell aimed at those who are not afraid to disagree with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 1:46 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Just for the avoidance of any doubt - I've never held the GT's in anything other than the highest regard. I have never 'slagged off' the GT's, either publicly or privately. I would hope that Garry, Mark or Damon, if they had a problem with me would approach me directly. Mr Newell seems to think that my dislike of him means I dislike others. Not so. I've supported GT events in the past, but feel that now the club has a new owner, he should take responsibility for repaying the staff - and the GT's should be free to pursue their original objective of assisting the club in other ways.

So it would seem that this is the latest in a long list of unfounded slurs from Mr Newell aimed at those who are not afraid to disagree with him.

Damon is a poster on here isn't he?

Wonder if he would be willing to comment on this?

Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:44 pm

Apologies for my late reply, I have just posted this on pasoti as I know Chris and Ian can both reply.

Will post it here in case it disappears anywhere

Quote :
I'm sorry fellas, I know you are trying to take a step back from this internet war, and I think that's a very wise move.

However, now you have seemingly both dragged my name into it, I feel it's time to say something. I will be amicable, you both know me personally - I am a nice chap (I'm told!) but I feel a few things need clearing up and some questions answered. I don't want it done via phone call, PM... I'd like it out in the open please, so no one is misquoted or words fed into each others mouths.

Ok, so from Greenjock's post on ATD.

Quote :
The hard thing to understand is why Chris and Ian have said it was you on more than one occasion? Chris texted me the day after the tiverton game and said again he was 99% sure it was you. I asked him if he could've been mistaken as you used to post under another name which was green something. He said it could be as he's easily confused.

Chris - before spreading my name around the internet as the user who has been sending vile threats to people and their families, as well as abusing other posters via PM on the other site (some of whom personal friends of mine).. Did you not stop and think A. Should I ask him if it is him first or B. There's no way that could be him. You know me Chris ffs, how could you possibly think I could be capable of doing that? Everyone who knows me personally (a lot on these boards) knows I don't have a malicious bone in my body.

Quote :
I thought that explained it, but then on Friday I was emailed by Ian Newell giving me his phone number asking me to call him. I withheld my number and called him and amongst denying greenman was him as had been suggested by someone on here that day, and several other denials of ever doing anything wrong on the internet, he toldme again that Sean was greenman, and it had been discussed that day by the green taverners and Chris Webb was also party to that conversation.

Ian's explanation of why Sean would do such a thing was that he was like a green taverners groupie and was starstruck by them and had probably overheard someone having a pop about me, and had decided to get me back, thinking it would be doing them a favour. Andy's name was also mentioned by me as having been abused ny greenman, and Ian said that the GT's were upset that Andy had betrayed them or pissed them off in some way so again Sean probably overheard this and decided to take revenge for the GT'S.

Ian, again this from Greenjock. Are they direct quotes from yourself?

A Green Taverners groupie, that's very kind of you. Starstruck? Again, very kind. When the GT's first started the FansFest, they asked for some volunteers. This is when the staff were going unpaid month after month and the club was going to the wall. I gave up nearly every Saturday (and often Fridays) to help set up those FansFests. Hours and hours spending my weekends helping the GT's and PAFC. I couldn't spare any money to the buckets, so did what I could. I didn't want anything in return - money, tickets, merchandise anything. I was just doing what I could. You are one of the people who know more than any what work and effort goes into each and every fansfest. To label me as starstruck and a groupie of Gary and Mark is quite frankly disrespectful. And then to go from that, and then leap to a conclusion that suddenly I have overheard something as I am a 'groupie' and starting PM'ing Andy Symons abusing him.. Well I suggest you should be in London competing in the long jump because boy is that some leap. What it is I am supposed to have overheard? When have I overheard this? If Greenjock's post is factually accurate - you have gone from hearing my name mentioned as this abusive poster, to completely making up bare faced lies about myself and my character. Again, as I said to Chris.. You know me personally. Did you not stop and think, how the hell can it be him sending abusive PMs and making threats. Jesus christ, me? Making threats? Have a day off.

Quote :
And I forgot to add that during the telephone conversation I had with Ian Newell, he also told me about the circumstances why Oddball had received some stick from Greenman over receiving a free ticket, and again this was explained by Ian as Sean again hearing gossip about it from GT's who were discussing it as Ian may have talked about giving Oddball the free ticket to fellow GT's.

Ian, again. Can you confirm you said this during your telephone conversation?

So now Oddball has been brought into it. A bloke who I have known for a couple of years now, always stop to have a chat, offer him a drink, shake his hand.. A good friend of mine at the club I would say. And now I am sending him abusive messages am I? Can I ask where these ridiculous and unfounded accusations have come from? Again, if Greenjock's account is factually accurate and you have said this.. Then it's complete and utter horse shit. It seems I am awfully good at overhearing things.

From Greenjock again :

Quote :
He said that earlier that day he was in the Green Room at Home Park with some fellow GT's and they were discussing me, somebody said something like what a tosser I was, but at least I had the balls to meet them in person and have my say. Like I said to Ian then, there is nothing I would say on an internet forum that I would not say to anyone face to face. Anyone.

He said that the Greenman business was brought up and that Chris Webb arrived and it was discussed where Chris said it absolutely WAS Sean who was Greenman and he had spoken to Sean about it

Again Chris, this is from Greenjock.. Did you say this? If you did, could you jog my memory of this 'chat' we had regarding it? I have absolutely no recollection of A. Speaking to you personally over the last 6 weeks or B. Ever having a chat regarding greenman or ATD.

I didn't want to be a part of this feud. I think it is petty and pathetic. But when I have people approaching me at work on the weekend, and ask if I am the person sending violent threats to people on the internet.. Then it has gone too far. I couldn't believe what I had heard, til I got home and checked ATD to find out what I was being accused of. When I asked where they had heard this from, the same two names popped up every time. And I would like to know why.

Why - an 18 year old lad, who worked for this club during administration, given up countless hours to help out the GT's, stuck up for the both of you for hours on end on the other site and someone who has known you both personally for over a year now - why my name is being dragged through the mud. Why my name has been associated with these vile threats that have been made. Why good friends of mine have been told I am the one sending them these abusive messages. If word had got out that I had been sending abusive messages and threats to other Argyle fans, I could have lost my job. It's lucky I found out my name was being tarnished when it was and managed to put a stop to it and clear my name. But I would like to know WHY and HOW these accusations started in the first place.

I'm a laid back person, as long as my name is now cleared I couldn't really give a toss. I am happy to share a drink and a chat as always. But an explanation to each of my points and an apology wouldn't go amiss.

Look forward to your responses.
Sean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:51 pm

Nice post Sean, I hope you get the answers you want.

Not sure if that'll last on Pasoti but it won't get deleted from here Laughing

Did you want this topic moving to the "away" board, it might get a bigger audience there than being tucked away here in the site section?

I can do that, if you ask me nicely and get me a parking space lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:54 pm

It was on pasoti for a few minutes....
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:54 pm

Thanks YeaMan

I did post it there originally but Knecht moved it down here - as he merged it with the PI thread. If you could put it up there that would be good, thanks.

Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:55 pm

Christ, spent a bloody hour on that. Ah well. Post is here if either of them want to respond
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:56 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
It was on pasoti for a few minutes....

Unbeleivable!

That speaks volumes for me
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:56 pm

As soon as it came it went. Didn't take long to get deleted.

Same old from the farm

Someone needs to go to the police that is the only way this will stop. Its absolutely disgusting that an 18year lad is now being blamed for this shocking event.

Last edited by lawnmowerman on Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:03 pm

Sean I am sorry again that you have been dragged into this and I apologise for any distress caused by myself, but I have only been passing on what I was told on several occasions.

By pulling your post on Pasoti I feel it will only fan the flames and hopefully it will be put up again and you get the answers/apology you deserve.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:06 pm

Greenjock,

Not to worry. If your family is brought into it then your anger is completely justified.

I have no axe to grind with anyone. Not you, not Ian, not Chris.. No one. I would just like to know why my name was brought into it and perhaps an apology.

In a couple of days time I would have forgotten all about this sh*t anyway, as long as my name is clear (as it now is) I couldn't give a toss.

Thanks to everyone for reading/listening!

Sean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:25 pm

Only think you could do is repost it in the topic about Pompey.

Both Newell and Webb are involved in that topic so there may be a chance they'll see it before the stalin empire delete it again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:37 pm

The president is online as we speak (type)

Some answers may be forthcoming
Back to top Go down
crickeypafc

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:38 pm

Have to say this all been a exciting read

But few questions

When did greenman start

Who did green man attack

And where is the PI thread on PASOTI
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:48 pm

crickeypafc wrote:

But few questions

When did greenman start

Who did green man attack

Greenman started posting about six months ago, basically sticking up for Chris Webb and Ian Newell. He made a derogatory comment about my son needing his nappy changed and didn't like my reply, asking for the mods to remove my posts or ban me. I probably said I would break his neck if he posted anything like it again and was man enough to face me instead of attacking me anonymously.

He then started sending private messages threatening me and my family etc.

He also abused Andy Symons by PM and made comments about oddball being a sponger. I don't know if he abused oddball privately.

There is no mention of the PI incident on Pasoti because the powers that be don't want Tony cholwell exposed on there, or Ian Newell having to confirm it on Pasoti. Tony cholwell has denied it on here, but further information has come to light which Tony hasn't commented on despite logging on here several times.

Tony also doesn't appear upset by Ian's claims and is happy to be photographed with Ian in greens on screen.

It's all mighty strange but not worthy of even a mention on Pasoti even though Tony is campaigning for a seat on the PASB and has his own thread over there. Maybe someone could ask on Pasoti to see if it stays or if Tony will again deny it.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:49 pm

crickeypafc wrote:

But few questions

When did greenman start

Who did green man attack

You can search Greenman in the Memberlist and you can view of his/ their posts.

He joined Aug 11, but didn't post until Feb 2012.

Started off with attacks on Tring mainly but then Andy Symons came in for abuse, followed by Jock at the end of his posting period.

Very defensive of Chris Webb, IJN, Pasoti and Wozzer (esp after Deep Throat).

https://www.argyletd.com/spa/Greenman/25
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:54 pm

Sean maybe you should speak to someone senior at the club seeing as the one of the people dragging your name through the mud is the club president and the other spends a lot of time with the owner of Argyle.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
HBLC

HBLC

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:59 pm

Shame but not at all surprising that it's dropped into the Pasoti depths. Would have liked to have seen some responses as to why PP's name has been dragged through the mud. No chance now I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:21 pm

Why does brent and jones tolerate rubish like newell and webb draging the clubs name through the mud? you have only got to go on the farm to how he reacts when someone challenges him or webb ,he's like his pal a school yard bully, get rid of them and their control freak pal postcode.
Back to top Go down
wozzer

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:26 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
crickeypafc wrote:

But few questions

When did greenman start

Who did green man attack

Started off with attacks on Tring mainly but then Andy Symons came in for abuse, followed by Jock at the end of his posting period.

I can assure you that it isn't/wasn't me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:35 pm

I never thought it was wozzer. Much as I didn't like your posts as deepthroat, as I think you know by now, I have been told by several people who know you that you're a decent guy who was maybe misguided, whereas greenman was a vile creature not man enough to say those things to anyone's face or reveal who they are.
Back to top Go down
wozzer

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Thats very kind of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 5:43 pm

wozzer wrote:
Thats very kind of you.

Does he get a flower ??

lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:42 pm

wozzer wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
crickeypafc wrote:

But few questions

When did greenman start

Who did green man attack

I can assure you that it isn't/wasn't me.

Hello Woz, never thought it was you as you're a decent bloke. I have my thoughts on who the perpetrators are (the usual suspects).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next