Chemical Ali
Tringreen
pilgrim_pete
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
pilgrim_pete

greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman Empty
PostSubject: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:03 am

I apologise for not posting sooner on the PI thread on the site section. I was only alerted to my name being dragged through the mud (again) on Saturday after chatting to Ian and Tony at the game.

Just to re-iterate what I have said countless times before (and numerous members have backed up -thanks guys). I have never been greenman. I never will be greenman. I'm 18 years old and have a part time job at the club. Through this role I have met with regulars of this site and Pasoti time and time again over the past 12 months. All of whom know me, know my character, know my style. Regular posters on this site - Andy Symons, Tony Cholwell, Oddball, Leigh Rapson all know me well enough to make a judgement. I understand a few of them have spoken to you GJ, backing up what I am writing here. Feel free to speak to any other posters on the sites who know me, they will tell you the same. To anyone who knows me, they will agree that accusing me of sending threats is laughable at the very best. I'm sure the mods can back it up with IP addresses?

I understand after talking to at least 6-7 individuals (a number of whom I trust) that it was Club President Chris Webb spreading these rumours. It disappoints me that after knowing Chris for 12 months, chatting to him at games, working with him whilst the club was in administration that he could truly believe that it was me sending these abusive PMs. Not only did he believe it (I'm not sure who his source was) but he has then gone on to tell people that it is me. That is without even the courtesy of asking me if it was me, or others if they believed it was me. I don't know how these rumours started. But I would like them to end now. If these 'rumours' reached anyone at PAFC that one of their staff had been sending abusive messages to fellow Argyle fans I could lose my job. Over some petty internet squabble between adults who should know better. I invite Chris to give his side of the story, but I am willing to let things lie.

Greenjock, if you are still unsure.. Please PM me, you can have my number, facebook, twitter, address whatever. I am happy to meet you at a game so you can judge yourself (one look is all it will take! Very Happy ) If not please drop a line to any regulars on here or Pasoti.. Any from Andy Symons, Tony Cholwell, Leigh Rapson, Oddball, TinTin, Stewthenoo, ZeeZan, Gary and Mark from the GTs, HBLC and ask for a character reference. Although no laughing matter, I have had a little chuckle to myself about the thought of me trying to 'beat someone up'. I've never hit anyone in my life lol!

So just to repeat it for one final time, I am not greenman. Perhaps some confusion stemmed from my old username on here (GreenTint) - any mod could back me up there, but hopefully my name can finally be cleared once and for all.

The same applies for anyone who still truly believes I have ever posted as greenman. Please drop me or any others who know me a PM. I'm sure they will happily oblige - thanks to the guys who have already backed me up.

Regards
Sean.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:08 am

Where's Webby is certainly covering himself in glory these days.

Abusing Cobi on the farm and now more crap about another simple young soul.

Yet he and his scheming mate have the nerve to call others keyboard cowards ?
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Pilgim Pete's statement on Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:14 am

To the kind moderator who put this here.. Could I please keep my own separate thread, even just for a while?

I'd like to make sure people read the message I took some time drafting, and keep it separate from this.

EDIT - Thanks Knecht Smile

Last edited by pilgrim_pete on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:21 am

Done (eventually). Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 11:26 am

Chris Webb is building a reputation for spreading malicious rumours.

When will your Club wake up a get rid of this embarassment to Argyle?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:03 pm

Good statement Sean. I did initially believe it was you when the rumour was first started several months ago (but I think you denied the rumour then and your reasons were plausible). Therefore I did not think the recent accusations that Greenman was you had any foundation.

I know in Jock's recent meeting with IJN/ CW, at the Tiverton game, that they named Greenman again- I don't know if they named you or not.

I don't think I've met you, but people who have, have backed you up and vouch for your character.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:12 pm

The Red Star wrote:

It is very sad , divisive and ultimately, soul destroying.

What I'd really like to know is whether the likes of Brent and Jones realise what devious characters they appear to be putting their trust in.

It's all very well them saying they won't get involved in internet wars but the levels of corruption so clearly demonstrated on a regular basis are quite shocking.

It seems these people will do anything to keep the keys to the executive toilets and the PASB is going to produce the next wave of self promoting control freaks.

Like kids let loose in a sweet shop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:35 pm

If Mariner's questioning of Brent is "sinister", I wonder what will be made of the Argyle president stitching up an 18 year old boy?
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:40 pm

Although it looks that way, I'd like to hear Chris's side of the story before remarking he's stitched me up, Frank.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:41 pm

That boy sounds very much a man to me Frank, at least he's prepared to come on here and face his accusers, where's TC?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:44 pm

Highwayman wrote:
That boy sounds very much a man to me Frank, at least he prepared to come on here and face his accusers, where's TC?

Agreed. Well done Sean.

The silence from Chris Webb and Tony Cholwell is deafening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:49 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
If Mariner's questioning of Brent is "sinister", I wonder what will be made of the Argyle president stitching up an 18 year old boy?

Quite a lot I should hope Frank, as always those that are not really in a position to defend them selves are the target.

The fact that this young man could lose his job over this is further proof of the lengths these morons will go to to.

Keep your chin up fella the truth will out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:05 pm

Tringreen wrote:
The Red Star wrote:

It is very sad , divisive and ultimately, soul destroying.

What I'd really like to know is whether the likes of Brent and Jones realise what devious characters they appear to be putting their trust in.

It's all very well them saying they won't get involved in internet wars but the levels of corruption so clearly demonstrated on a regular basis are quite shocking.

It seems these people will do anything to keep the keys to the executive toilets and the PASB is going to produce the next wave of self promoting control freaks.

Like kids let loose in a sweet shop.

Of course they know Tring, Jones has always been well aware of the antics on here, he was a victim of it himself not so long ago, I still have his emails! Now he's got his cushy seat in the boardroom he's conveniently forgotten all about it! - As for Brent, you have to ask if his puppets are not just following his instructions!
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:38 pm

In Chris's defense, he has contacted me this afternoon and explained his side of the story.

I am happy to accept what has been said and perhaps should have contacted Chris before bringing his name up. However, with the seriousness of the allegations and potential consequences I took it upon myself to try to clear my name as quickly as possible.

Hopefully this whole sorry saga can be put to be bed now.

Sean
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:50 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
In Chris's defense, he has contacted me this afternoon and explained his side of the story.

I am happy to accept what has been said and perhaps should have contacted Chris before bringing his name up. However, with the seriousness of the allegations and potential consequences I took it upon myself to try to clear my name as quickly as possible.

Hopefully this whole sorry saga can be put to be bed now.

Sean

Just a thought but did Chris afford you the same courtesy whilst putting your name forward scratch
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:52 pm

No highwayman, but two wrongs don't make a right.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:58 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:

Wise words.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:02 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:

Not gonna comment on that mate but I will say here what I said to GJ on pm, you don't have it in you. You're too nice a lad and to be perfectly honest are probably too much of a pansy to threaten someone! Smile

Good on you for the explanation but I don't think it was required. GJ is a good bloke at heart I reckon and did believe but when your name comes from a source like it did its hard to blame him for accepting it despite mine and others protestations.

Speak soon chummy!
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:06 pm

Quite, Leigh.

May see you around soon.

We'll have words about that 'pansy' remark..in private Evil or Very Mad Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:18 pm

Fairplay to you Sean for posting that.

Nice of the club president to address you privately and give you an explanation but it would do him the world of good if he started explaining himself publicly rather than hiding behind a PM.

A few posters have brought up issues about him they would like addressing yet he's no where to be seen. Not very good form ignoring the people he is supposed to represent as the club president.

He answers posters points on Pasoti yet won't give people the time of day on here, granted he gets a rough ride on here but i'm sure he does in his union work to, does he just ignore those people? Not everybody is a happy clappy everything is rosy person and they're points are just as valid.

Infact the only time we ever hear from him is when he posts his propaganda and spin from the club and then he's back out of here quicker than you can say Windsor Boy despite being online a number of times during the week.

Very insulting to the posters of this site.

The games people will play to keep their parking space and AAA pass.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:24 pm

aprt from anything else pp, what el prez has said is libelous, sue the cnut
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:47 pm

Well I am glad that's all sorted.

Apart from the identity of Greenman.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:53 pm

So who is Greenman? (snap, Frank!)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:01 pm

Rickler wrote:
So who is Greenman? (snap, Frank!)

Maybe it's somebody else who has a habit of using multi's?

scratch

Can't think who that may be mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:05 pm

Its not Ian Newell if that's what you are thinking. He told me it wasn't him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman   greenman - Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman Empty

Back to top Go down

Pilgrim Pete's statement re Greenman
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next