Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season) Empty
PostSubject: Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season)   Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:18 pm

Two sets of photos again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season)   Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:35 pm

A great effort as always but...

Maybe I'm being over-critical or off-the-wall totally out of order. I'm getting tired of certain superfans gaining prominence. For the good of the club it's about time these people were regarded as nothing more than ordinary fans.

Hope this isn't too critical and you do carry on with your otherwise excellent work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season)   Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:56 pm

Not out of order at all. As you don't mention who these superfans are I don't know who you refer to. However if you mean the way I gave Tony Hooper (Cholwell) a plug with his electioneering well I'm always looking for something different and he's taken the trouble to get out there and look for the votes so I thought it worthwhile recording it. Whether people vote for him, well that's a different story. Other than that thanks for your kind comments.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season)   Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Have I missed something? Are you something to do with GOS Keepitgreen? Suspect

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season)   Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:02 pm

I took one of the sets against Birmingham today. Bob's not Gill's.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season)   Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:06 pm

Keepitgreen wrote:
Not out of order at all. As you don't mention who these superfans are I don't know who you refer to. However if you mean the way I gave Tony Hooper (Cholwell) a plug with his electioneering well I'm always looking for something different and he's taken the trouble to get out there and look for the votes so I thought it worthwhile recording it. Whether people vote for him, well that's a different story. Other than that thanks for your kind comments.

I didn't mind the shot of the plug to be honest. It was the pic of Tony and Ian which made me sigh. Like I said I might be wrong here, I just feel it's time we moved on from where these people take such prominence. If you see it different then fair enough. I respect your work either way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season)   Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:07 pm

Still no sign of the new kit and those dugouts look awful,
Webb needs to get hold of the guy who is redecorating the Demport and see if he can squeeze the price of a couple of tins of paint from Harry jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season)   Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:14 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
Keepitgreen wrote:

I didn't mind the shot of the plug to be honest. It was the pic of Tony and Ian which made me sigh. Like I said I might be wrong here, I just feel it's time we moved on from where these people take such prominence. If you see it different then fair enough. I respect your work either way.
It was a plug for Tony and something different for the set, no more no less.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season)   Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:22 pm

Arch Stanton wrote:
Still no sign of the new kit and those dugouts look awful,
Webb needs to get hold of the guy who is redecorating the Demport and see if he can squeeze the price of a couple of tins of paint from Harry jocolor

I have to agree with those dugouts. I momentarily turned into a proper internet bitch OMFGGWTFIT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season)   Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:41 pm

The dugouts look even worse in the pictures how anyone can say they look nice is beyond me they clearly look shit
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season)   Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:44 pm

Great pictures Keepitgreen! Much better than Gill's! Very Happy (only joking Gill in case you are on here as well, both very good)

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season)   Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:48 pm

Renegade wrote:
The dugouts look even worse in the pictures how anyone can say they look nice is beyond me they clearly look shit

According to Nool Lee Clark and Terry Mc thought they were proper 'ansome! Sleep
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season)   Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:39 am

Coxside_Green wrote:
Keepitgreen wrote:

I see that the Nool[ I don't understand pre season friendlies and won't be bothering with them any more] was in his usual corner of the directors' box. Won't be long before TC joins him. Rolling Eyes

What a joke and veritable nest of vipers this club has become.

It's blue, it's square and our set up belongs there.

Last edited by Tringreen on Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season)   Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:41 am

Tringreen wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Keepitgreen wrote:

I see that the Nool was in his usual corner of the directors' box. Won't be long before TC joins him. Rolling Eyes

Happy Birthday Tring. I'll have a danish pastry to go with my coffee please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season)   Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:53 am

Greenjock wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Keepitgreen wrote:

I see that the Nool was in his usual corner of the directors' box. Won't be long before TC joins him. Rolling Eyes

Happy Birthday Tring. I'll have a danish pastry to go with my coffee please Very Happy

Thank you, my dear old thing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maybe Ricks could nip down and get us some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season)   Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season) Empty

Back to top Go down

Now on GoS (Brum Pre-season)
Page 1 of 1