Mapperley, darling
Freathy
Grovehill
Tgwu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

new dug-outs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:27 pm

oxfordgreen wrote:
Where ever family's sit they will hear swearing. Atleat we are not oxford who only have 3 stands.

Yes, and Oxford only have a view of the bloody car-park and some commercial developments and a hotel. At least if we got rid of the grandstand here we would have a view of a beautiful park!

What, you mean we're having a hotel, skating rink and commercial premises built right next to us in Central Park? On our land? What?! At least Oxford built next to Blackbird Leys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:32 pm

oxfordgreen wrote:
Renegade wrote:
oxfordgreen wrote:
Renegade wrote:
oxfordgreen wrote:
Arch Stanton wrote:
oxfordgreen wrote:
I like the look of them. Having seen a number of non league games last season not one of them had dugouts even close to the look of ours.

They probably upgraded theirs then OG lol!

lol they might have, will find out when see them this season. I still like the look of our dugouts.

thye would look ok in a garden but i dread to think of the songs away fans will sing when they see them. Wont be complimentary and no way guys sitting in the directors boxes can put a spin on it either

Yes im sure the away fans will come up with some funny chants. Are you really going to care when the 60 Morecambe fans sing about the dugout. Im not.

Well you probably hear them over FV1886 thats for sure

It's not for sure. It depends where you are Very Happy

Devonport End
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Good grief I've just remembered that James Brent had told us that our new stand wouldn't cost us a penny.

These dugouts will be upgraded when the Mayflower is pulled down.......they will be joined in the middle and hey presto.....our new stand.........leaving lots of room behind them for a big hotel and shopping complex.........and they will be named the Bond Timber Stand.......and Rhys Griffiths will be paid extra to make sure they don't burn down..... so using his experience in the Fire Service in preserving wood from fires.......hats off to you Mr Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:52 pm

I heard the stand isn't actually going to be that big in terms of capacity. 20000 rumored to be the final capacity of the stadium when completed which i think is wrong as the grandstand needs to be built to take the capacity up to at least 25000.

Yes we cant fill the stadium now but we need to show some ambition with the clubs intent by building the stand to a standard that would meet the clubs future plans. If they built to take the capacity to 20000 they wont be able to increase it as the stand will be purpose built to included all the hotels, ice rinks, grottos, etc brent plans to build there.
Back to top Go down
merse

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Rickler wrote:
Let's face it.... They have been built as an advertising billboard which doubles as a dugout.

Then thank your lucky stars Ginsters have gone then or you'd have seen your subs sitting in a ruddy great pasty looking for all the world like a bunch of diced swedes and carrots! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

new dug-outs
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3