Mapperley, darling
Freathy
Grovehill
Tgwu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

new dug-outs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:42 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
According to the non-associate director Very Happy on pasoti, the dugouts cost £15k- couldn't bond have just donated the money to buy decent dugouts?

Should have gone B&Q and got that wood cheaper. what does that bloke want all the fans to appreciate Sunday league huts?
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Iv'e got it now, the wooden dugouts are symbolic of the wooden football on the pitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:15 pm

It's so the opposition manager can't see Fletcher's game plan.

Plan a, Try passing the ball around against opposition who are far better at it for 15 minutes.

Plan b,Purse or Wotton kick it up to Chadwick and see how it goes.

Plan c, Hourihane slow the game down, pass back to Wotton or Purse, then see plan b.

Plan d, Take off Chadwick, put on Feeney, then see plans b+c but substitute Chadwick's name for Feeney.

Plan e, Only to be used in emergencies or the last five minutes of a game, take off Williams and Hourihane, bring on Young and Lecointe, push Bhasera forward and play like a team that knows it's ass from it's elbow.

When all of these options have been tried, look blankly at Larrieu, who shrugs his shoulders, kick a water bottle, rehearse the post match interview.

"Erm ya know, I can't fault the lads effort, I fink we wuz a bit unlucky with the 5th goal, it wuz definitely a possible offside, but once we conceded the 5th the lads worked their socks off ya know and we contained them well ya know for the erm last 5 minutes. I fort Luke and Matt made erm ya know a diffrunce ya know in the last ten minutes, so I mite ya know have to erm fink about ya know changing the team a bit, but I probly won't. There were sum erm ya know positives to take erm from ya know the erm ya know game, like we only had erm ya know one red card"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:45 pm

Wow, look they are wooden, YES, we needed new dugouts, and the fact they are wooden totally makes me forget about our poor team. ROCK ON
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:53 pm

wait till you see the new stand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:01 pm

pepsipete wrote:
wait till you see the new stand

Ah as soon as I see the new stand the Chadwick bashing will come to a stop Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Pictures have just been released of what the new design for the stand will look like:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

.... of course it will be bigger.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:32 pm

What, no pigeon guano. Like the larchlap though. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Causing a real set to on Pasoti. Smiffy versus the world, except for a change there are a few dissenting voices coming forward.

I smell a banning coming on Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:50 pm

Smiffy will be the latest member of the ATD freak society shortly Laughing

He makes very good points in his latest post, especially about the dumbass decision to move the family area between away and home fans!!

Are the away fans really going to not swear and gesticulate just because it's the family area?! lol!

Last edited by Yea Man on Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:52 pm

We could have a larch lap of honour at the end of the season
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:57 pm

Yea Man wrote:

He makes very good points in his latest post, especially about the dumbass decision to move the family area between away and home fans!!

Are the away fans really going to not swear and gesticulate just because it's the family area?! lol!

He has an account, or had an account on here already, but doesn't seem to post much on here anymore. Unfortunately Razz
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:01 pm

Yea Man wrote:

He already is... But he only posts here when it's too hot on the farm for him.

For once... I actually agree with him. These bus shelters are horrific. 15K for something that will be torn down next year. Let's face it.... They have been built as an advertising billboard which doubles as a dugout.

God help us with the new stand if this is Brents idea of what football facilities should look like.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:29 pm

The new dug-outs look really good if there were at the bottom of someones garden as a sauna or hot tub house. As usual a good idea but not thought out properly just like the new Family stand.

Who the heeby jeebies is running the club day to day. i wasnt durnfords biggest fan but he could run a football club
Back to top Go down
merse

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:37 pm

Renegade wrote:
Can we look anymore Sunday league!!!

Err, not really but how about putting those little half doors accross the front so all that is visible of the inhabitants are their heads and feet ~ it'll look like like the're all sitting on the khazi which is quite apt really don't you think? Laughing
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:50 pm

I like the look of them. Having seen a number of non league games last season not one of them had dugouts even close to the look of ours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:58 pm

oxfordgreen wrote:
I like the look of them. Having seen a number of non league games last season not one of them had dugouts even close to the look of ours.

They probably upgraded theirs then OG lol!
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:09 pm

Arch Stanton wrote:
oxfordgreen wrote:

lol they might have, will find out when see them this season. I still like the look of our dugouts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:12 pm

oxfordgreen wrote:
Arch Stanton wrote:
oxfordgreen wrote:

lol they might have, will find out when see them this season. I still like the look of our dugouts.

thye would look ok in a garden but i dread to think of the songs away fans will sing when they see them. Wont be complimentary and no way guys sitting in the directors boxes can put a spin on it either
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:21 pm

my garden shed (my garden shed) is bigger than this...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:29 pm

Renegade wrote:
oxfordgreen wrote:
Arch Stanton wrote:
oxfordgreen wrote:

thye would look ok in a garden but i dread to think of the songs away fans will sing when they see them. Wont be complimentary and no way guys sitting in the directors boxes can put a spin on it either

Yes im sure the away fans will come up with some funny chants. Are you really going to care when the 60 Morecambe fans sing about the dugout. Im not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:39 pm

oxfordgreen wrote:
Renegade wrote:
oxfordgreen wrote:
Arch Stanton wrote:
oxfordgreen wrote:

Yes im sure the away fans will come up with some funny chants. Are you really going to care when the 60 Morecambe fans sing about the dugout. Im not.

Aslong as they don't sing "my feckin garden shed is feckin bigger than this" what with being right by the family zone and all that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:54 pm

oxfordgreen wrote:
Renegade wrote:
oxfordgreen wrote:
Arch Stanton wrote:
oxfordgreen wrote:

Well you probably hear them over FV1886 thats for sure
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:07 pm

Yea Man wrote:
oxfordgreen wrote:
Renegade wrote:
oxfordgreen wrote:
Arch Stanton wrote:
oxfordgreen wrote:

Aslong as they don't sing "my feckin garden shed is feckin bigger than this" what with being right by the family zone and all that.

Where ever family's sit they will hear swearing. Atleat we are not oxford who only have 3 stands.
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:10 pm

Renegade wrote:
oxfordgreen wrote:
Renegade wrote:
oxfordgreen wrote:
Arch Stanton wrote:
oxfordgreen wrote:

Well you probably hear them over FV1886 thats for sure

It's not for sure. It depends where you are Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new dug-outs   new dug-outs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

new dug-outs
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next