Tringreen
downthetrack
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

Tiverton Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tiverton Game   Tiverton Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:11 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
In a fairly dark, twisted way I'm really enjoying the idiocy of the terminally tinted Argyle fans who keep coming out with the 'it's pre-season, nothing to worry about' line.

Don't they realise that it's pre-season for our opponents, too? The teams 4 leagues below us seem to be coping with pre-season friendlies a damn site better than we are.

Also, what they fail to see is we have been utter shite pre-season since 2008/9 and that shiteness everytime has carried on into the season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiverton Game   Tiverton Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:24 pm

I used to count the days to when the football season started now i'm dreading it, whats looking like the worst team we have ever had on the field ,total joke off it ,superfans posting season tickets, it could be our last season as a league club for a very long time and i never ever thought that could happen to argyle, will somebody please get these gimps out of our club!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Tiverton Game   Tiverton Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:26 pm

Sadly this nightmare cannot end until brent has gone.
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: Tiverton Game   Tiverton Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 10:44 pm

Did Blanchard take any part in the game tonight? What was wrong (in the injury sense) with Soukhouna?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiverton Game   Tiverton Game - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:26 pm

Sorry Martin wasn't able to respond earlier but I was at the match. Where were you? Youm not a praaper fan like me see.

I would post the whole pm again, but after a quiet word with your friend Mr Newell tonight where I cleared a few things up, explanation in full tomorrow but tired now and battery going.

If you ask me nicely and send me your email address I'll send you the b r e s land cnut pm in full. Then you can suck my fat one.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Tiverton Game   Tiverton Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 4:53 am

Greenjock wrote:
Sorry Martin wasn't able to respond earlier but I was at the match. Where were you? Youm not a praaper fan like me see.

I would post the whole pm again, but after a quiet word with your friend Mr Newell tonight where I cleared a few things up, explanation in full tomorrow but tired now and battery going.

If you ask me nicely and send me your email address I'll send you the b r e s land cnut pm in full. Then you can suck my fat one.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Tiverton Game   Tiverton Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:04 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
In a fairly dark, twisted way I'm really enjoying the idiocy of the terminally tinted Argyle fans who keep coming out with the 'it's pre-season, nothing to worry about' line.

Don't they realise that it's pre-season for our opponents, too? The teams 4 leagues below us seem to be coping with pre-season friendlies a damn site better than we are.

Welcome to my world Andy.

When you get called a 'one trick pony', it's usually by a 'no trick donkey' ! Twisted Evil

I don't hate the club, I feel totally alienated by what it has become.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Tiverton Game   Tiverton Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:10 am

Penz wrote:
I have to laugh ... Celebra now calls himself and IJN 'us' .......dear oh dear... it's embarrassing.

Well done Tringy. Like all of us folk, you get some things wrong, but you certainly nailed that guy with the big car..... beep beep.... or perthaps more accurately phut phut.

Ahem.......... on matters concerning Argyle and self promoting superfans , I have an exemplary record.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Tiverton Game   Tiverton Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:32 am

Greenjock wrote:
but after a quiet word with your friend Mr Newell tonight where I cleared a few things up, explanation in full tomorrow.

I can't wait to hear this one....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiverton Game   Tiverton Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:35 am

Penz wrote:
I have to laugh ... Celebra now calls himself and IJN 'us' .......dear oh dear... it's embarrassing.

Well done Tringy. Like all of us folk, you get some things wrong, but you certainly nailed that guy with the big car..... beep beep.... or perthaps more accurately phut phut.

The thing is Penz, when you push something hard enough it generally moves away from you and in the direction that you pushed it towards.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Tiverton Game   Tiverton Game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:15 am

GOB wrote:
Penz wrote:

The thing is Penz, when you push something hard enough it generally moves away from you and in the direction that you pushed it towards.

FFS GOB ! Guys like Cerbs don't care which direction they take as long as they receive recognition and ultimately position. He'll already be lining up the photoshoot with Webby and their sons, no doubt featuring chocolate puddings, for the wholesome family effect.

Those smiling snapshots of him with Newell and Webb, arms around shoulders, although even Newell was recoiling. Newelll introducing him to Jameson as , 'This is Cerbs, he's one of the good guys on ATD. It's Rickler, Tring and GOB that we have issues with'.

Are you denying he told us he had infiltrated their camp and that he would have to come across as being a bit more pro Pasoti on ATD ?
Well he certainly did that when Newell phoned him to try to find out where the files had originated from.

I was certainly uncomfortable with the thought of having our very own supermod infiltrator. It just isn't my style, although 'others' in admin seemed happy enough Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
louisdepalma

PostSubject: Re: Tiverton Game   Tiverton Game - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:14 pm

You sad individual Tring. How old are you really?

I reckon you are on school holidays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiverton Game   Tiverton Game - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:54 pm

Dingle wrote:
Did Blanchard take any part in the game tonight? What was wrong (in the injury sense) with Soukhouna?
Bit late picking this up Dingle but I don't know if you've caught up yet but Blanchard didn't play because of a knock to the ribs. Soukouna was in a lot of pain at the time and had to be helped off the pitch. After the game Paul Atkinson asked him how it was and all he got was "sore". Best I can do I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Tiverton Game   Tiverton Game - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:41 am

louisdepalma wrote:
You sad individual Tring. How old are you really?

I reckon you are on school holidays.

lol! Certainly know how to rattle your cage !
Back to top Go down
louisdepalma

PostSubject: Re: Tiverton Game   Tiverton Game - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:14 am

Haven't got a cage.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiverton Game   Tiverton Game - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiverton Game
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3