Czarcasm
lawnmowerman
shonbo
Coxside_Green
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Family Zone For All - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Zone For All   Family Zone For All - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:13 pm

Seems to me the only ones who think it is a good idea are pasoti mods and the president.
I dont see why putting families of both clubs in one area inbetween home and away fans and expect it to swimmingly is simply not going to work. Have a family area yes but notin the stupidest of places.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Family Zone For All   Family Zone For All - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:13 pm

What makes me laugh is this management-speak drivel is coming from a supposed 'fight for your rights' trade unionist.

It's actually quite sickening the lengths people will go to, to ensure they continue to receive the 'top table' benefits.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Zone For All   Family Zone For All - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:46 pm

Welcome Renegade, another convert who is fed up of all the Presidents men.

Chris Webb just sinks lower and lower in my estimation by the day. He was a season ticker holder in blocks 16/17 for years and now seriously wants people to believe he thinks having children in there now and the fuckwits from FV who can't be heard over a bag of crisps rustling, as far away from the away fans as is geographically possible.

This is the same Chris Webb pictured giving it large at the Exeter away game in his Sergio Taccini wanna be hooligan gear the season before last!

Chris Webb who won't answer questions about why his mates are hiring Private Investigators to put the frighteners on fellow Argyle fans, and gives me bullshit information on who was threatening my family.

WANKER
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Family Zone For All   Family Zone For All - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 5:51 pm

Quote :
If I didn't agree with it then (a) I would say so and (b) I would be putting forward alternative proposals. It happens that on this occasion, in the round I think it is a good idea.

Who needs the GasBoard when The Prez is in such a position?

Who does he speak for though? In this case mainly himself it would appear. He thought it was a good idea, couldn't see that it might get the backs up of people or by the seems of it didn't think it through enough to see there might be concerns.

Bit of a comms cock up again if you ask me. Most organisations try to see the objections and obstacles and spin a story to allay (sometimes unfounded) fears.

The Prez has been lauded for being almost Churchillian during admin this episode shows a bit of the star of a similarly named prime ministerial insurance company well known for it's nodding agreement. “Oh yes!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Zone For All   Family Zone For All - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:15 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Chris Webb just sinks lower and lower in my estimation by the day. He was a season ticker holder in blocks 16/17 for years and now seriously wants people to believe he thinks having children in there now and the fuckwits from FV who can't be heard over a bag of crisps rustling, as far away from the away fans as is geographically possible.

This is the same Chris Webb pictured giving it large at the Exeter away game in his Sergio Taccini wanna be hooligan gear the season before last!

Chris Webb who won't answer questions about why his mates are hiring Private Investigators to put the frighteners on fellow Argyle fans, and gives me bullshit information on who was threatening my family.

WANKER

That picture wasn't exactly showing that was it Jock? I know who the hooligans are and I saw those same pictures; there are real hooligans pictured in that set of images and Chris Webb isn't with any of them. The picture showing him was taken as the fans were disembarking a train.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Linked for actual proof.
Whatever your grievances are against him, accusing him of being a wannabe hooligan is wide of the mark and pretty low.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Zone For All   Family Zone For All - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:47 pm

hairy j wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

WANKER

That picture wasn't exactly showing that was it Jock? I know who the hooligans are and I saw those same pictures; there are real hooligans pictured in that set of images and Chris Webb isn't with any of them. The picture showing him was taken as the fans were disembarking a train.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Linked for actual proof.
Whatever your grievances are against him, accusing him of being a wannabe hooligan is wide of the mark and pretty low.

There was one really nice photo of Chris chanting away in his pastel casual sportswear, obvious congratulating Exeter on the quality of the half-time pies. I actually said he was in wannabe hooligan gear Hairy, like the designer Italian tracksuit top and polo shirt he was wearing.

This season he'll be going in the Presidential motorcade with his tuxedo on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Family Zone For All   Family Zone For All - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Rickler wrote:
Penz wrote:

It reminds me of the ludicrous 'premium seating thing dreamed up by Toddy that everyone and their dog knew was an idea bound to fail, long before he unhooked his dining ropes and rretreated. I'm surprised he didn't have a capped doorman and a couple of potted bay trees to demark the zones.

Made me laugh... Reminded me of that scene in "Extras" with David Bowie.

I tell you what though.... I would pay extra for a seat with decent leg room. The Lyndy before it was redeveloped was how it should be. I'm 6' 4'' ( and not fat.. Well not that fat) and the leg room in the Lyndhurst now is just not sufficiant. And the Grandstand.... I have to buy two seats and sit sideways.

At last! Another person who understands the leg room issue. I raised this point earlier on PASOTI and one poster claimed he was 'confused' by this. Well clearly you would be if you're a short arse!

I feel like a battery hen in the new areas of HP. The Old Lyndhurst was perfect, very generous.

I do hope the new Mayflower won't be another cheapo lego set with tiny concourses with 6ft plus supporters having to fold themselves up like a deckchair for 90 minutes.
Majeski or Ricoh leg room would suffice.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Family Zone For All   Family Zone For All - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:21 am

Pafcintheplace wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Penz wrote:

It reminds me of the ludicrous 'premium seating thing dreamed up by Toddy that everyone and their dog knew was an idea bound to fail, long before he unhooked his dining ropes and rretreated. I'm surprised he didn't have a capped doorman and a couple of potted bay trees to demark the zones.

I tell you what though.... I would pay extra for a seat with decent leg room. The Lyndy before it was redeveloped was how it should be. I'm 6' 4'' ( and not fat.. Well not that fat) and the leg room in the Lyndhurst now is just not sufficiant. And the Grandstand.... I have to buy two seats and sit sideways.

At last! Another person who understands the leg room issue. I raised this point earlier on PASOTI and one poster claimed he was 'confused' by this. Well clearly you would be if you're a short arse!

I feel like a battery hen in the new areas of HP. The Old Lyndhurst was perfect, very generous.

I do hope the new Mayflower won't be another cheapo lego set with tiny concourses with 6ft plus supporters having to fold themselves up like a deckchair for 90 minutes.
Majeski or Ricoh leg room would suffice.

I agree I am moving down from 6ft (getting old)I sits in the Lyndhurst and I had to change seats to a end one to put my legs out, the poor men in front was getting my knees in his back.
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Family Zone For All   Family Zone For All - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:54 am

That's why I sit on an end seat, Tgwu - be warned though, the extra leg room comes at a cost at the end of games when your view becomes blocked....
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Family Zone For All   Family Zone For All - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 6:04 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I see sooty and sweep are trying to work their influence. Pasoti has a poll with 45% thinking its a good idea and the remainder think its bad- strange figures given that 95% of those who have posted on the thread think its a terrible idea. Those who think its good must be the quiet ones, or the poll has been rigged.

Not the first time a vote has been rigged or just ignored totally!

*cough* forza crappa name
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Family Zone For All   Family Zone For All - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:03 pm

There were about 3 people in the family section yesterday.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Family Zone For All   Family Zone For All - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 8:28 pm

Rickler wrote:
Penz wrote:

You're 6'4"? Frigging hell, won't be digging at you any more, sir... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Zone For All   Family Zone For All - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Zone For All
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3