Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joey Barton at Fleetwood

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Joey Barton at Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Joey Barton at Fleetwood   Joey Barton at Fleetwood EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:30 pm

Joey Barton is training at Fleetwood Town

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Joey Barton at Fleetwood Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey Barton at Fleetwood   Joey Barton at Fleetwood EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:13 am

Not sure why QPR chose Fleetwood for him to train with, but the rumour now is that he maybe loaned to Fleetwood now, so that his 12 match ban will be up in the middle of October, rather than much later if he stays registered with QPR for the length of the ban.

League 2 starts earlier than the Premier League and play more frequently at the start of the season, so I think it would mean him missing far fewer QPR games.

I don't think for one minute he will start any League 2 games, so it's taking using the rules for your own benefit to a whole new level, and I'm sure the FA will try and stop it is they possinly can.

I wouldn't mind seeing him in this League, test out his hard man image against some right cloggers who will give as good as they get. Let Chadwick mark him for 45 minutes and see if Barton likes the point of his elbow.
Back to top Go down

Joey Barton at Fleetwood
Page 1 of 1