Tringreen
Mock Cuncher
Dougie
Tgwu
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Pasty Poll - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pasty Poll   Pasty Poll - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:20 pm

I'm not sure it's actually that true though Jock and I have read your thread - I honestly don't know why someone would do that. It's very peculiar. It's peculiar that you think you're actually that much of a threat to World domination that someone would bother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasty Poll   Pasty Poll - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:28 pm

I've had him followed and he does wear women's clothes. Not just in private either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pasty Poll   Pasty Poll - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:36 pm

hairy j wrote:

I'm not sure it's actually that true though Jock and I have read your thread - I honestly don't know why someone would do that. It's very peculiar. It's peculiar that you think you're actually that much of a threat to World domination that someone would bother.

Well I don't think myself that important or a threat, but I can assure you it is true and I have no idea why someone would go to the expense, but then we are dealing with some very paranoid people with delusions of grandeur, who will pretty much do anything to stop people criticising them, and who want revenge for being exposed in The Newell Files.

I had asked a few people for their comments on it all, but it seems that the ranks have been closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pasty Poll   Pasty Poll - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pasty Poll
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2