Setting their sights high!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Setting their sights high! Empty
PostSubject: Setting their sights high!   Setting their sights high! EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:04 pm

Darren Purse in an interview in todays Herald, is talking about pushing hard for promotion this season, and as a club and a team "setting their sights high". Great to hear Darren, but lets just do it shall we, I am already getting bored of reading and hearing what the team will achieve next season. Thing is to get promotion, we have to win games consistently, to do that, we have to score goals consistently - that may be a problem, given our current squad. I will go to most home games next season as usual, but right now, more out of loyalty than expectation. Please Darren prove me wrong. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

Setting their sights high! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting their sights high!   Setting their sights high! EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:53 am

akagreengull wrote:
Darren Purse in an interview in todays Herald, is talking about pushing hard for promotion this season, and as a club and a team "setting their sights high". Great to hear Darren, but lets just do it shall we, I am already getting bored of reading and hearing what the team will achieve next season. Thing is to get promotion, we have to win games consistently, to do that, we have to score goals consistently - that may be a problem, given our current squad. I will go to most home games next season as usual, but right now, more out of loyalty than expectation. Please Darren prove me wrong. I love you

I reckon he's a season early at the very least... it may happen season 2013/14... as you push for promotion from the Blue Square Premier League Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

Setting their sights high!
Page 1 of 1