Charlie Wood
Chemical Ali
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE   Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 10:30

We should ask RW for a topless shot. We then ought to include such tags as "Robbie Williams Topless" or "Robbie Williams fanatics" in our meta-tags, people will think we're sponsoring the REAL one and we'll get LOADS of young fillies visiting hoping for a glimpse of the man himself, then they realise that it's a sickening spoof but BAM it's too late, they're HOOKED and their visiting Mock's house for supper (circa 8pm).
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE   Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 10:45

Mock Cuncher wrote:
We should ask RW for a topless shot. We then ought to include such tags as "Robbie Williams Topless" or "Robbie Williams fanatics" in our meta-tags, people will think we're sponsoring the REAL one and we'll get LOADS of young fillies visiting hoping for a glimpse of the man himself, then they realise that it's a sickening spoof but BAM it's too late, they're HOOKED and their visiting Mock's house for supper (circa 8pm).

I can just imagine you in action Mock;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE   Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE - Page 2 EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012, 11:02

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
seadog wrote:
the truth will out!

The Avivas thought this was good publicity, when Naaaaaaaarich, who are actually sponsored by Aviva, clearly must have declined the offer jocolor lol!

And then............when we've pi$$ed off the best manager we've had for decades............ the comments following the 'f8ck off Holloway' Avivafest, are further proof that Aviva got it spot on.
We appear to have a monopoly on morons and now they've been given silly hats and are running the club.

As they used to say on the farm to anyone who questioned Stapleton's leadership, 'Trust in Stapes..................and....You couldn't make it up' !

Fantastic. A visionary. All hail Tring.

albino

I thank you king
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE   Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 10:01

I only weighed in with some cash in hope of winning a day out at HP and a free meal (less the cost of my £10 obviously) so I am all for a raffle (if I win could I also sit between Newell and the Prez?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE   Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 11:28

I went last year and was on Jake Coles table its a good couple of hours.All the big avivas will be there. You will be spoilt for choice
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE   Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 11:44

Jake Cole's table eh. The dream.

"Could you pass me the ketchup please Jake?"

"Sorry, dropped it."

could be worse, could be on Hourihane's....

"Could you pass me the brown sauce please Connor?"

*Hourihane sprays it all over someone on a different table*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE   Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 11:48

Mock Cuncher wrote:

"Sorry, dropped it."

I nominate this for post of the summer!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE   Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 12:36

Mock Cuncher wrote:

"Sorry, dropped it."

"Could you pass me the ketchup please Robbie?"

"Sorry, I ate it (and the bottle)"
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE   Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 13:09

knecht wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

"Sorry, dropped it."

I nominate this for post of the summer!
Yup. It's been a slow summer.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE   Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 13:35

Classic Mc, nearly spilt my pint at Southampton Airport, but at £4 a throw managed to avoid that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE   Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 15:27

seadog wrote:
Classic Mc, nearly spilt my pint at Southampton Airport, but at £4 a throw managed to avoid that

Does that mean you're now airdog? Sounds like an 80's American show or a hangover cure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE   Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 18:48

Glad to say I didn't contribute to sponsor Argyle's equivalent of Rooney.

Penz is correct - local businesses should be on the sponsorship trail. With a rich owner sponsorship should be unnecessary.

Once I've finished all the incorrect Euro 2012 predictions I can retire gracefully. I won't cancel completely just in case my vote is ever needed. lol!
PAFC will be Way Down (a la Elvis) for a Lloonngg time. I've given over 60 years of support and now feel I can retire from the pressure and strain.

Thanks Argyle, it was an exciting ride - almost but never quite made it.

Merv Plummer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE   Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 20:24

That's a crap flounce Merv. Stick with it, see how the season starts and if you still feel the same, go out with a bang

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE   Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 20:31

Yeah mate! Merv, I've got an idea and it would make you a hero. Basically you need to smuggle a rail gun (if you played Red Faction 2 on Playstation 2 then you'd know EXACTLY the one I mean) into Home Park on the first day of the season, then when Accrington score their third or fourth and you've built up enough anger you run onto the pitch, get to the centre circle and then blow your upset little head to soggy smithereens...Of course, when the Po Po like JonB examine your body they'l reveal a mural to ATD tattooed onto your headless body, and the site will grow like never before.

HAW HEE HAW

/evil laugh
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE   Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 20:37

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Yeah mate! Merv, I've got an idea and it would make you a hero. Basically you need to smuggle a rail gun (if you played Red Faction 2 on Playstation 2 then you'd know EXACTLY the one I mean) into Home Park on the first day of the season, then when Accrington score their third or fourth and you've built up enough anger you run onto the pitch, get to the centre circle and then blow your upset little head to soggy smithereens...Of course, when the Po Po like JonB examine your body they'l reveal a mural to ATD tattooed onto your headless body, and the site will grow like never before.

HAW HEE HAW

/evil laugh

LOL LOL LOL lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE   Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 20:52

Mock Cuncher wrote:

HAW HEE HAW

/evil laugh

Now that would be an exit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE   Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 21:11

C'mon Merv if you are going to do a flounce then do a praaaaappppeeeerrrr flounce.Its Aldershot who will be calling the shots by the way Mock.They will probably beat Merv heads down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE   Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 21:23

I don't see a problem with Merv's comments. If he wants to pack it in, he'll pack it in.
What is it with folk acusing fellow fans of a 'flounce' ? ... a bit Pasotiesque.
Plenty of older fans decide to call it a day... it's how it is.
Millions of people anounce their retirement from work, is that a 'flounce' ? Are they ridiculed ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE   Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 21:28

Penz wrote:
I don't see a problem with Merv's comments. If he wants to pack it in, he'll pack it in.
What is it with folk acusing fellow fans of a 'flounce' ? ... a bit Pasotiesque.
Millions of people anounce their retirement from work, is that a 'flounce' ? Are they ridiculed ?

Are you going soft in your old age Penz? I think Merv and others knew I was joking. Maybe I'll have to use more Razz smileys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE   Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 21:39

Greenjock wrote:
Penz wrote:

Are you going soft in your old age Penz? I think Merv and others knew I was joking. Maybe I'll have to use more Razz smileys

Didn't you see my smileys ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE   Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE - Page 2 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012, 21:42

Penz wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Penz wrote:

Didn't you see my smileys ?

No I was too busy composing my leaving speech
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE   Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012, 07:10

I hate smileys. We're not 8 year olds texting each other during Physics. I'd ban the creepy focks.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE   Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012, 07:27

BAN What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE   Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012, 07:29

pafcineurope wrote:

Glad to say I didn't contribute to sponsor Argyle's equivalent of Rooney.

Penz is correct - local businesses should be on the sponsorship trail. With a rich owner sponsorship should be unnecessary.

Once I've finished all the incorrect Euro 2012 predictions I can retire gracefully. I won't cancel completely just in case my vote is ever needed. lol!
PAFC will be Way Down (a la Elvis) for a Lloonngg time. I've given over 60 years of support and now feel I can retire from the pressure and strain.

Thanks Argyle, it was an exciting ride - almost but never quite made it.

Merv Plummer

Hope it wasn't something I said, or didn't say. I'll miss your vacant face. Merv ! Merv ! He's a hero !
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE   Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012, 13:24

He's digging out Red Faction 2 I reckon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE   Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sponsorship (Finally) - THE BIG ONE
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next