Dougie
Greenskin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

Our 'arry Empty
PostSubject: Our 'arry   Our 'arry EmptyWed 13 Jun - 22:05

Redknapp leaving Spurs according to SSN.

Fletcher out,Redknapp in. lol!
Back to top Go down

Our 'arry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our 'arry   Our 'arry EmptyWed 13 Jun - 22:16

But he denied all the rumours just last night lol!

He feels that the club owe him some loyalty and he only has a year left on his contract, but also says he would have taken the England job if it was offered to him scratch

He never was the sharpest tool in the box, but he did get Spurs playing some decent football. If he goes I can see Bale and Modric also leaving and Spurs struggling again.
Back to top Go down

Our 'arry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our 'arry   Our 'arry EmptyWed 13 Jun - 23:45

Oh dear, double whammy for 'Arry if true.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Our 'arry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our 'arry   Our 'arry EmptyThu 14 Jun - 6:25

And so it came to pass

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Our 'arry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our 'arry   Our 'arry EmptyThu 14 Jun - 6:44

Greenskin wrote:
Redknapp leaving Spurs according to SSN.

Fletcher out,Redknapp in. lol!

Or Arry out and Fletcher in!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Our 'arry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our 'arry   Our 'arry EmptyThu 14 Jun - 7:41

Sadly 'Arry is not quite ready to retire from football and manage Argo just yet. Most Prem clubs would love his services.
Back to top Go down

Our 'arry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our 'arry   Our 'arry EmptyThu 14 Jun - 7:52

Freathy wrote:
Sadly 'Arry is not quite ready to retire from football and manage Argo just yet. Most Prem clubs would love his services.

Arry "I'm not in it for money" has an offer already lined up in the middle east, as it's the best league in the world, and he wants to pit his wits against the best.

Still think Levy is cutting off his nose to spite his face and whoever takes over at Spurs will have one helluva job matching Redknapp.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Our 'arry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our 'arry   Our 'arry EmptyThu 14 Jun - 7:54

Freathy wrote:

Brings up a very interesting question-where will Harry manage next? Most of the top clubs seem to have either got very established managers or very recent appointments-if Moyes does go to Spurs,can't imagine that he would be interested in going to Everton or any other club outside of the ones with a genuine chance of getting into the Champions league.Maybe he'll bide his time or get a big job abroad,we shall see.
Back to top Go down

Our 'arry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our 'arry   Our 'arry EmptyThu 14 Jun - 9:18

Surprising to see so many negative views about Arry on here. With lots coming from Spurs fans who probably know him better than anyone.

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Our 'arry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our 'arry   Our 'arry EmptyThu 14 Jun - 10:30

Harry Redknapp will pocket around £3m when leaving Spurs, which after tax is around £3m.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Our 'arry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our 'arry   Our 'arry EmptyThu 14 Jun - 10:33

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Harry Redknapp will pocket around £3m when leaving Spurs, which after tax is around £3m.

Laughing
Back to top Go down

Our 'arry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our 'arry   Our 'arry EmptyThu 14 Jun - 10:39

Mock Cuncher wrote:

lol! For someone so self proclaimed thick as two short planks, he does alright for himself. If no-one else wants him now, maybe he would like to mentor Fletcher due to their West Ham/Bournemouth connections?
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Our 'arry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our 'arry   Our 'arry EmptyThu 14 Jun - 11:43

Greenskin wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Brings up a very interesting question-where will Harry manage next? Most of the top clubs seem to have either got very established managers or very recent appointments-if Moyes does go to Spurs,can't imagine that he would be interested in going to Everton or any other club outside of the ones with a genuine chance of getting into the Champions league.Maybe he'll bide his time or get a big job abroad,we shall see.

Now then, if James Brent has been told about this, he'd be saying, "Harry who?", or "I thought spurs were things you dug in horses to make them go faster".

No, seriously, he should be on the phone to Harry's agent selling the club to him, outlining his ambition, what an achievement it would be to take this club from the bottom to the top, he doesn't need the money so he won't be paid much, but it's a lovely part of the world to live etc etc etc.

Ridiculous? Of course. But it has to be worth an ask, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Our 'arry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our 'arry   Our 'arry EmptyThu 14 Jun - 12:02

Don't be silly PP. Arry loves to operate where there's plenty of lolly, real or imaginary.

It's what makes his world go round.

If I were in his position, I'd play lots of golf on the best courses in the world and tie it all in with following the England cricket team around the world. He is in his sixties isn't he ?
Back to top Go down

Our 'arry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our 'arry   Our 'arry EmptyThu 14 Jun - 12:02

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Now then, if James Brent has been told about this, he'd be saying, "Harry who?", or "I thought spurs were things you dug in horses to make them go faster".

No, seriously, he should be on the phone to Harry's agent selling the club to him, outlining his ambition, what an achievement it would be to take this club from the bottom to the top, he doesn't need the money so he won't be paid much, but it's a lovely part of the world to live etc etc etc.

Ridiculous? Of course. But it has to be worth an ask, doesn't it?

The phone call took place earlier. This is 'Arrys agent's reply

Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

Our 'arry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our 'arry   Our 'arry EmptyThu 14 Jun - 13:37

Is there a "Messages to Harry Redknapp" thread over the road, like when Warnock was available, or are they supporting Carl Fletcher this week?
Back to top Go down

Our 'arry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our 'arry   Our 'arry EmptyThu 14 Jun - 14:22

Not yet. They're still finalising the "Messages to Pep Guardiola" first.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Our 'arry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our 'arry   Our 'arry EmptyThu 14 Jun - 14:53

Laughing

"It just feels right."
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Chemical Ali

Our 'arry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our 'arry   Our 'arry EmptyThu 14 Jun - 16:44

I see he was sacked. I can't see Spurs getting anyone as good and I think they've punched above their weight for a couple of years. Modric looks set to leave, I wonder if Bale will follow?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Our 'arry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our 'arry   Our 'arry EmptyThu 14 Jun - 18:28

Chemical Ali wrote:
I see he was sacked. I can't see Spurs getting anyone as good and I think they've punched above their weight for a couple of years. Modric looks set to leave, I wonder if Bale will follow?

It's bizarre. Levy has made a monumental error.

Modric will go to Man Utd or Chelsea. I could watch players like him all day, a proper little maestro.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our 'arry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our 'arry   Our 'arry Empty

Back to top Go down

Our 'arry
Page 1 of 1