Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ole Arry'

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ole Arry' Empty
PostSubject: ole Arry'   ole Arry' EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:49 pm

Redknapp resigns from QPR with Tim Sherwood set to take over. Thought he was dead as there was no activity yesterday from QPR which unusual for Harry.

Harry Redknapp: QPR boss resigns because of knee operation
Back to top Go down

ole Arry' Empty
PostSubject: Re: ole Arry'   ole Arry' EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 3:28 pm

Because of a knee operation!! Come on. Nothing to do with not winning 'x' amount of games in a row and basically, he's doing a shite job?

FFS. Why is it that everything I see/hear/read in the media lately, well not lately, for the last few years, I see something completely different than what they're trying to tell me.

BELIEVE NOTHING - QUESTION EVERYTHING - TRUST NO-ONE. CIVIL WAR IS COMING.
Back to top Go down

ole Arry' Empty
PostSubject: Re: ole Arry'   ole Arry' EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:09 pm

no transfer deals !!
probably narked he aint got his cut from anything
Back to top Go down

ole Arry' Empty
PostSubject: Re: ole Arry'   ole Arry' EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 5:18 pm

He almost destroyed Pompey with the amount of money he pissed away on high wage players and fees. He is not a popular man in that town despite winning the Championship, the FA Cup and getting them into Europe in his 2 spells.
Back to top Go down

ole Arry' Empty
PostSubject: Re: ole Arry'   ole Arry' EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 7:20 pm

Angry wrote:
He almost destroyed Pompey with the amount of money he pissed away on high wage players and fees. He is not a popular man in that town despite winning the Championship, the FA Cup and getting them into Europe in his 2 spells.

He's a big mover in Pompey done a lot of land deals in the city centre, a mate of mine told me that he'd pissed a lot of people off because he has bought up loads of properties to get control of a block and do a big development but in the meantime has mothballed loads of shops and other buildings.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

ole Arry' Empty
PostSubject: Re: ole Arry'   ole Arry' EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 8:56 pm

Orkwood T Watt wrote:

FFS. Why is it that everything I see/hear/read in the media lately, well not lately, for the last few years, I see something completely different than what they're trying to tell me.

BELIEVE NOTHING - QUESTION EVERYTHING - TRUST NO-ONE. CIVIL WAR IS COMING.

Spin, news "management" and outright lies. What passes for the mainstream media these days is just a mouthpiece for the ruling elite (big corporations and their crony politicians). Maybe it's always been like that and people like us have only just noticed, or maybe it is getting worse as the dominant free-market ideology drives ever more power into the hands of the rich. Few in the mainstream media have the bottle to challenge obvious bullsh*t statements that come from official news sources, they can't afford to upset advertisers, or the official news sources from which they get most of their copy for free.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

ole Arry' Empty
PostSubject: Re: ole Arry'   ole Arry' EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 9:14 pm

Iggy wrote:
Angry wrote:

He's a big mover in Pompey done a lot of land deals in the city centre, a mate of mine told me that he'd pissed a lot of people off because he has bought up loads of properties to get control of a block and do a big development but in the meantime has mothballed loads of shops and other buildings.

He is a dodgy bloke that for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ole Arry' Empty
PostSubject: Re: ole Arry'   ole Arry' Empty

Back to top Go down

ole Arry'
Page 1 of 1