Dougie
Mr President
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tcm

tcm

Memberships got past 3,000 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:31 pm

yeah the ciders good today odders,,talking ups ok though init?iam sure last seasons ticket sales were made up of a selection of tickets aswell just as they allways have been ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:45 pm

tcm wrote:
yeah the ciders good today odders,,talking ups ok though init?iam sure last seasons ticket sales were made up of a selection of tickets aswell just as they allways have been ?

I'm not sure what other Season Tickets there were though TCM, apart from Adult and Child.

As has been said by others, these "memberships" range from no actual game tickets, to 6 games, to a full Season Ticket. If the club are going to keep publicising how well membership sales are going, then it is relevant how many of each are being sold.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:51 pm

ive asked to have ticket that gives me 10 pints of scrumpy and a area were i can smoke a joint ,so far ive had no reply to my email?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:20 pm

tcm wrote:
ive asked to have ticket that gives me 10 pints of scrumpy and a area were i can smoke a joint ,so far ive had no reply to my email?

Sold out last week. I tried as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:36 pm

I have reliable information that says that the grand-stand is the place to go if you want that.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 11:33 am

[quote="Greenjock"]
Tringreen wrote:
tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
tcm wrote:
how strange,,no scumers comenting on this thread?

Do you mean our chums from Exeter City ?
no flies on you mate,

Why do you feel the need to refer to them as 'scumers' ?[/quotefuck me youve gone all PC on me lol! are you for real ?lol! lol! lol! lol!

Nahhhhhh, just have never been able to get my head round the moronic tribalism of football.
aawww,a great big scumers love in ,,thats sweet,you seem to be a very angry sort of bloke except when it come to the six toes,then you seem to melt,wierd, lol!

You're not from Totnes by any chance ? Rolling Eyes

He is Tring. You must have missed the previous confirmation that TCM is Totnes Commie Mike.

very,,,,mad,,,,,,,thankyou,,,,,,, jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:08 pm

knecht wrote:
I have reliable information that says that the grand-stand is the place to go if you want that.

Yes, its what keeps the elderly residents pain free.

Best views in the ground but on the worst seats, still, not long to go now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:43 pm

For a pain free Saturday afternoon, I would have thought Ridsdale's Home Park would have been the last place to hang out at.
But that's the trouble with the elderly and addicted, they just don't know when to stop clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:54 pm

Penz wrote:
For a pain free Saturday afternoon, I would have thought Ridsdale's Home Park would have been the last place to hang out at.
But that's the trouble with the elderly and addicted, they just don't know when to stop clown

Ah PP, greetings.

Ridsdale? I think you may be a little off the pace there. Otherwise, you are probably correct, addiction to a football club is in many ways, no different to smoking or others similar vices.

On the other hand, you seem to have escaped OK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Memberships got past 3,000   Memberships got past 3,000 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Memberships got past 3,000
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2