Northern Branch

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NorthernBranchOnline

NorthernBranchOnline

Northern Branch Empty
PostSubject: Northern Branch   Northern Branch EmptySat May 19, 2012 10:53 am

PASANB are happy to enroll members ready for next season.
Low prices-no postage increase here ! Still just £10 per season for PASTIL by 1st class post & updates by email. Only £5 for PASTIL & updates by email. This also entitles you to enrol others at the same address for just 50p each, known as ‘Family’ membership.
For more, visit the website, where you can download an application form or use the link on the site to contact us.

Northern Branch
Back to top Go down
http://argylenorth.googlepages.com
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

Northern Branch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Branch   Northern Branch EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:28 am

Added the link for you. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

Northern Branch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Branch   Northern Branch EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:41 am

I live in Hampshire, is that North enough to qualify bounce
Back to top Go down

Northern Branch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Branch   Northern Branch EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:44 am

I quite like this. Had a look at a sample and read the introduction which says I would be eligible as a northerner. I think I'll sign up for this shortly.
Back to top Go down
NorthernBranchOnline

NorthernBranchOnline

Northern Branch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Branch   Northern Branch EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:08 pm

Thanks Charlie. Tried to do that anyway but kept blocking as "New Members can only incorporate links after 7 days" the system kept telling me. There is the small icon at the bottom which links to the site but obviously better if the link is prominent.

Shonbo-We say "anywhere North or East of Bristol" on our publicity as we believe that, apart from the London Branch, we are the only original and fully affiliated branch (excepting Plymouth of course) still going. So whilst we might point out the existence of these 2 if appropriate, we would be unlikely to refuse membership from anywhere !
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

Northern Branch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Branch   Northern Branch EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:28 pm

NorthernBranchOnline wrote:
Thanks Charlie. Tried to do that anyway but kept blocking as "New Members can only incorporate links after 7 days" the system kept telling me. There is the small icon at the bottom which links to the site but obviously better if the link is prominent.

Shonbo-We say "anywhere North or East of Bristol" on our publicity as we believe that, apart from the London Branch, we are the only original and fully affiliated branch (excepting Plymouth of course) still going. So whilst we might point out the existence of these 2 if appropriate, we would be unlikely to refuse membership from anywhere !
I can finally become a northerner Laughing
Back to top Go down

Northern Branch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Branch   Northern Branch EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:42 pm

shonbo wrote:

Shonbo's a dirty northern barsteward. Is there a smiley for that?
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

Northern Branch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Branch   Northern Branch EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:59 pm

Greenjock wrote:
shonbo wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
So Shonbo, where did you say you lost your whippet?
Back to top Go down

Northern Branch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Branch   Northern Branch EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:19 pm

shonbo wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
shonbo wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
So Shonbo, where did you say you lost your whippet?

lol!
Back to top Go down
NorthernBranchOnline

NorthernBranchOnline

Northern Branch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Branch   Northern Branch EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:34 pm

Just a reminder that PASANB (Northern Branch) are still happy to enroll members for the season and our first PASTIL newsletter of the season has just been published.
Just £10 per season for PASTIL by 1st class post & updates by email. Only £5 for PASTIL & updates by email. This also entitles you to enrol others at the same address for just 50p each, known as ‘Family’ membership.
For more, visit the website, where you can download an application form or use the link on the site to contact us.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

Northern Branch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Branch   Northern Branch EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:37 pm

Can i just check is oxford classed as northan. I think it is and Oxford City are in the blue square north division what more evidence do i need.
Back to top Go down
NorthernBranchOnline

NorthernBranchOnline

Northern Branch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Branch   Northern Branch EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:30 am

We always say North=North or East of Bristol (though even then we're pretty flexible), so Oxford is definitely Northern to us. If football authorities agree so much the better.....
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

Northern Branch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Branch   Northern Branch EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:00 pm

Do you have any members from around oxford who travel to away games often?
Back to top Go down

Northern Branch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Branch   Northern Branch EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:04 pm

Oxfordgree, are you the Oxfordgreen that posted on Rotg all those years ago? If not then there is another in Oxford somewhere! clown
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

Northern Branch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Branch   Northern Branch EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:23 pm

GOB wrote:
Oxfordgree, are you the Oxfordgreen that posted on Rotg all those years ago? If not then there is another in Oxford somewhere! clown

No im not. I think there are a couple of us but im trying to find out if any are part of the supporters groups as it will make it easyer to get in contact.
Back to top Go down

Northern Branch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Branch   Northern Branch EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 1:52 pm

GOB wrote:

Many years ago I used to travel around schools in North Oxfordshire. One day I was sat in the back of a classroom in Banbury and saw, amongst all the Liverpool, Man U & other assorted premier scarves & badges, a solitary Plymouth Argyle supporter!!!!! The lad deserved a medal.

Even more interesting, I eventually met his dad & mum - both of whom used to live across the road from me where I grew up in Plymouth. Argyle supporters are everywhere!

maybe we should start a thread on half-time describing the most unexpected sitings of Argyle supporters.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

Northern Branch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Branch   Northern Branch EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:49 pm

Like the avatar OG - good to see another ES fan on here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

Northern Branch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Branch   Northern Branch EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 3:14 pm

LondonGreen wrote:
Like the avatar OG - good to see another ES fan on here Very Happy

Yea love them. seen them a few times best was at the Reading festival last year the crowd went mental.

Have you seen them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Northern Branch Empty
PostSubject: Re: Northern Branch   Northern Branch Empty

Back to top Go down

Northern Branch
Page 1 of 1