Best wishes to Steve Perryman.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Best wishes to Steve Perryman. Empty
PostSubject: Best wishes to Steve Perryman.   Best wishes to Steve Perryman. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:07 am

The news has broken today that Exeter City's director of football Steve Perryman suffered a serious heart condition during citiy's game against Sheffield utd on Saturday, requiring an emergency heart operation and intensive care at Derriford. Just like to say best wishes to Steve and his family, and a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Best wishes to Steve Perryman.   Best wishes to Steve Perryman. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:13 am

I was in Bickleigh ward at Derriford on Friday visiting my uncle,who has just had a quintuple bypass operation on his heart,i think that would be the ward that Steve Perryman is in,intensive care post operation.One thing is for sure,he'll get the best [and most mind bogglingly amazing] treatment-jeez,its incredible what the medical people can achieve in this day and age.Good luck to him and best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Best wishes to Steve Perryman.   Best wishes to Steve Perryman. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:33 am

All the best to Steve Perryman.

Saw him play in the great Spurs side of 81/82 in a friendly at Home Park. Burkinshaw put out a full strength team. I was a kid then and all of them were like footballing gods to me.

Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Best wishes to Steve Perryman.   Best wishes to Steve Perryman. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:44 am

Yes strangely enough I have been up to the heart wards last week visiting a relative also, as you say am sure he will get good care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best wishes to Steve Perryman.   Best wishes to Steve Perryman. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:22 am

Always had a bit of a soft spot for the Spurs of that era, as I was living in Tottenham at the time.

Best wishes to Steve and thoughts for his family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best wishes to Steve Perryman.   Best wishes to Steve Perryman. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:41 am

That's a shock, hope he's OK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best wishes to Steve Perryman.   Best wishes to Steve Perryman. Empty

Back to top Go down

Best wishes to Steve Perryman.
Page 1 of 1