lawnmowerman
Dingle
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dingle

Flyers? Empty
PostSubject: Flyers?   Flyers? EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:12 pm

What happened to the flyers trying to explain the relevance of the Supporters Board that were going to be given out at the turnstiles today.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Flyers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flyers?   Flyers? EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:32 pm

no flyers handed to me when entering the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Flyers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flyers?   Flyers? EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:37 pm

Tell it to your Gasboard rep. They will be scrutinising the clubs response forthwith.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

Flyers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flyers?   Flyers? EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:51 pm

Dougie wrote:
Tell it to your Gasboard rep. They will be scrutinising the clubs response forthwith.

who is my gas board rep??????????????

ps according to brent on Wednesday the gas group will represent the majority of fans but if people don`t know about it how can it represent the majoreity of fans???????????????
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Flyers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flyers?   Flyers? EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:48 pm

the gasboard - a complete waste of time , no clout, no say.

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

Flyers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flyers?   Flyers? EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:04 pm

Wasn't Tony Chowell at all the turnstiles handing them out. Sure he'll be having a word with James Brent about someone not doing it.

Or was all the 103 reps and Leigh Rapson were hanging out at the Trust gazebo or Trust Booths or the FanFest hoping to overhear some tittle tattle to pass on as a dig public information exercise to undermine help the Trust

Last edited by Dougie on Sat May 05, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Flyers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flyers?   Flyers? EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:07 pm

Unless there is a cast-iron acceptable explanation, it just seemed to me to be indicative of the incompetence around getting the GASB off the ground so far.
Back to top Go down

Flyers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flyers?   Flyers? EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:19 pm

I got one. There was a big pile on the ledge at my (formerly) lucky turnstile, which I think is number 2, and I picked one up.

And I'm not convinced anybody who hasn't been following this story would have got a huge amount from it. Let's just say it could have been written in plainer English.
Back to top Go down

Flyers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flyers?   Flyers? EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:23 pm

There were 2 piles of leaflets piled on the turnstile that i entered inside one of the POTD gates, nobody really taken any...myself included.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Flyers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flyers?   Flyers? EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:30 pm

It seems the personal letter I sent Chris got better circulation than these Gasb flyers!

Chris... Still awaiting your response about that.
Back to top Go down

Flyers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flyers?   Flyers? EmptySat May 05, 2012 8:57 pm

Here we go again. The title of this thread is "Flyers" and not Rickler takes another opportunity to have a dig. Is there any thread on here that doesn't include some reference to Webb etc.? I didn't get one either. Flyer that is.
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

Flyers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flyers?   Flyers? EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:05 pm

I didn't get one - & I asked both the turnstile operator & the programme seller - both said they didnt know what I was talking about.

I presumed that we hadn't gone through with the proposal.

Jon
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk
Rickler

Rickler

Flyers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flyers?   Flyers? EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:55 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Here we go again. The title of this thread is "Flyers" and not Rickler takes another opportunity to have a dig. Is there any thread on here that doesn't include some reference to Webb etc.? I didn't get one either. Flyer that is.

Well, Excccuuuuussssssseee me for having a joke!

Perhaps you missed this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think its quite fair that I give a dig. After all.... I have on several occasions given him suggestions like running something in the club programme, announcing something at half time over the tannoy, putting up posters, contacting womens groups in Plymouth, etc, etc...

And those suggestions - and I - have been totally ignored!

So I think I am quite justified in having a 'dig' as you put it!
Back to top Go down

Flyers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flyers?   Flyers? EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:16 pm

Read at least 20 of your last 25 posts on here Mr Rickler and tell me why you are surprised you are ignored. Strangely enough any post from you regarding Webb or his associates just doesn't come across as a joke somehow. I wonder why but carry on and I appologise if I missed the irony of it all.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Flyers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flyers?   Flyers? EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:45 pm

Well, you find it hard to ignore me, so El Prez must be making a special effort.

Which he is...

Much like he won't answer about his IP, he also refuses to answer how and why a private letter to him ended up on Newell's flikr account in a different type face that I wrote it in.

Until he comes clean and answers that question, I will continue to 'dig' at Chris "I'm not a crook" Webb.

So yes.... You did miss the irony of it all.

And thanks for letting me know it's okay to carry on. Much appreciated.
Back to top Go down

Flyers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flyers?   Flyers? EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:06 pm

So by your own admission this has nothing to do with "Flyers" but is about something totally unrelated. I may have found it hard to ignore you on this occasion but promise I will try harder in future. Memo to self "ignore Rickler's one subject ravings in future". That should do it.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Flyers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flyers?   Flyers? EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Wrong yet again.

It has everything to do with the flyers! My jibe was making a sarcastic point that the flyers had appaRANTly not been well distributed. And certainly not in the manner that Prez Webb suggested they would be!

This seems to have gone right over your head.

Maybe it is better we discuss why my suggestions were ignored?

Would you ignore them, and if so, why?

Back to top Go down

Flyers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flyers?   Flyers? EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:30 pm

Would that be the Mr Prez Webb who has completly ignored you and won't come clean then? I'm trying to understand honest but am having difficulty. Ooops! Ignore the last as I'm ignoring you.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Flyers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flyers?   Flyers? EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:36 pm

But you're not ignoring me. You are avoiding the issue of why the flyers weren't distributed.

And this:

Rickler wrote:

Maybe it is better we discuss why my suggestions were ignored?

Would you ignore them, and if so, why?

So.. Are you going to address the points made, or are you just going to stand there and bleed?
Back to top Go down

Flyers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flyers?   Flyers? EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:27 am

I enter via gate 26 as do a lot of fans when they leave the fanfest.Nothing was handed out to me nor the several hundred that use this entrance.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Flyers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flyers?   Flyers? EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:00 am

I entered around turnstyle 13. There were two big piles of them (at about 1450). No one seemed to be taking any, and the turnstyle operators did not promote them. Saw one bloke reading one for a couple of minutes (when seated) and he screwed it up and threw it on the floor.
Back to top Go down

Flyers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flyers?   Flyers? EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:15 am

Unsurprisingly, there didn't seem to be any on view at the Lyndhurst. It's beginning to look as if Fan Engagement is something that isn't perhaps as high on the list of priorities as we'd been led at believe. And, as Knecht has said, it just adds to the general air of incompetence surrounding the GASBoard (or whatever it's called now); yesterday was the last game of the season - how are the 'ordinary' supporters going to be communicated with now? An opportunity lost, and doubtless now the whole election will go ahead with all the 'usual suspects' putting themselves forward, and the vast majority of Argyle fans having little or no idea of how to get involved.

And you can call me cynical for thinking that, maybe, that was the whole idea in the first place. Shambolic.

Edited to add: It looks like The Supreme Leader has found an issue where ATD and Pasoti are in agreement! Well done Chris!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Andy_Symons on Sun May 06, 2012 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Flyers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flyers?   Flyers? EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:20 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
So by your own admission this has nothing to do with "Flyers" but is about something totally unrelated. I may have found it hard to ignore you on this occasion but promise I will try harder in future. Memo to self "ignore Rickler's one subject ravings in future". That should do it.

sensible...just keep a pile of "flyers" next to your PC that sound a warning note everytime you open up ATD..... reminding yourself that not everyone have enormous "chips" to carry like Rickler, you would probably get a friendlier response from a brick wall and certainly less mouth.
Back to top Go down

Flyers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flyers?   Flyers? EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:23 am

If there were leaflets then I didn't see any and neither did I see anyone else with one.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

Flyers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flyers?   Flyers? EmptySun May 06, 2012 9:57 am

why dosnt someone just print one out on here?,,,or pasoti?,,,this is my first post on here,,,,must admitt it just seems like a few people have a constant row about chris webb ijn,,,that seems to be driving this site,sort off reminds me of listening to people moaning about the nhs,untill they get a free taxi to hospital 5 doctors and 5 star private room care they will be telling anyone who will listen that the nhs is falling to bits,,,what the fec do you people want from a football club?,,surley its about meeting up with the lads ,havin a few ciders and watching the match,,,its realy funny listening to you lot going on and on about meaningless stuff,,,for me this site will be another people watching exercise,,,looking forwad to it,,,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flyers? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flyers?   Flyers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Flyers?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next