Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haye and Chisora to fight in the ring.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Haye and Chisora to fight in the ring. Empty
PostSubject: Haye and Chisora to fight in the ring.   Haye and Chisora to fight in the ring. EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:19 am

David Haye and Derreck Chisora are set to announce a summer match up in the ring. Chisora would need to win his pending appeal over his current ban, and Haye would need to re-apply for his licence, but I reckon the BBBC would think it better to allow them to slug it out under rules, than refuse either their licence and the animosity continue without the Queensbury Rules being enforced.

I hope Haye rips his head off and shuts him up for good.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Haye and Chisora to fight in the ring.   Haye and Chisora to fight in the ring. EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:55 am

I can't think of anything worse. The annoying thing is; because of the gaping hole in talent in British boxing; this'll probably earn both these shmucks some money.

Until someone beats a Klitschko, or they fight each other, heavyweight boxing doesn't interest me.

Mayweather vs Cotto should be decent mind. Amir Kahn would be better served ducking these fighters in future rather than being destroyed by them.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Haye and Chisora to fight in the ring.   Haye and Chisora to fight in the ring. EmptySat May 05, 2012 10:27 am

Mayweather v Cotto tonight, or tomorrow morning could be A classic. I think Mayweather will edge it and if it goes to the judges, he will get the decision.

Khan has his rematch shortly and deservedly so. The first fight had enough strange events occurring in it to warrant one. Still not sure Khan would be good enough to beat either of the above, or Manny Paquiao, but should win this time, having taken Peterson too lightly last time.

Khan has time on his side though, and should avoid the other 3 mentioned for now. Especially Mayweather and Paquiao who are both absolutely top class and would catch him with big punches too often.

The Khan fight is on Sky Sports rather than ppv, but tonight's fight is only available on subscription to box nation, or tut tut illegally streamed sources like Justin t.v.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haye and Chisora to fight in the ring.   Haye and Chisora to fight in the ring. Empty

Back to top Go down

Haye and Chisora to fight in the ring.
Page 1 of 1