Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Le Jubilee

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Le Jubilee Empty
PostSubject: Le Jubilee   Le Jubilee EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:32 pm

Am I the only one that thinks the loyal Romain is being used somewhat. Ridsdale seems to be rolling him out at every opportunity.. he seems to be present at every meeting. And now with the testimonial, it's all beginning to feel a bit Royal wedding-like... give 'em a flag and they'll accept anything.

In other circumstances, I would love to attend Romain's testimonial, but the present goings on make that a no no for me. I don't trust one thing that is going on at this club at the moment.
Back to top Go down

Le Jubilee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Jubilee   Le Jubilee EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:38 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Am I the only one that thinks the loyal Romain is being used somewhat. Ridsdale seems to be rolling him out at every opportunity..  he seems to be present at every meeting. And now with the testimonial, it's all beginning to feel a bit Royal wedding-like... give 'em a flag and they'll accept anything.

In other circumstances, I would love to attend Romain's testimonial, but the present goings on make that a no no for me. I don't trust one thing that is going on at this club at the moment.
Ro was invited to the meeting the other night by the Fans trust.

He is considered the epitome of Argyle and is very much adored by the majority of Argyle fans for his dignity and overwhelming loyalty to the club.

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 23)
Back to top Go down

Le Jubilee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Jubilee   Le Jubilee EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:43 pm

master.bater wrote:

Why ?
Back to top Go down

Le Jubilee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Jubilee   Le Jubilee EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:46 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
master.bater wrote:

Why ?

That i am unable to answer. He was at the original meeting at the stoke social club so i would imagine it was to do with that. Also probaly was looking to get info considering none of the players have been contacted by the club with updates.
Back to top Go down

Le Jubilee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Jubilee   Le Jubilee EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:58 pm

master.bater wrote:
. Also probaly was looking to get info considering none of the players have been contacted by the club with updates.

Well, if you believe that, you'll believe anything Mr N ... sorry Mr R.
He's being used in my opinion... the administrators ... sorry Ridsdale, is looking for any 'in' to the hearts of the fanbase ... see Ridsdale's Fearless bullshit... it's all there.
Bring on the jubilee ... let's have a street party... everything's fine.
Back to top Go down

Le Jubilee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Jubilee   Le Jubilee EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:12 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
master.bater wrote:
. Also probaly was looking to get info considering none of the players have been contacted by the club with updates.

Well, if you believe that, you'll believe anything Mr N ... sorry Mr R.
He's being used in my opinion... the administrators ... sorry Ridsdale, is looking for any 'in' to the hearts of the fanbase ... see Ridsdale's Fearless bullshit... it's all there.
Bring on the jubilee ... let's have a street party... everything's fine.

Aside from the email about the return to pre season the players have had no contact with the club during the break. Check waltons story in the eh today.

I don't look for conspiracies when there are none pp. Also ian has no real influence on my thinking, we rarely speak. It is just possible for two people to think alike.
Back to top Go down

Le Jubilee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Jubilee   Le Jubilee EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 11:33 pm

master.bater wrote:

I don't look for conspiracies when there are none pp. Also ian has no real influence on my thinking, we rarely speak. It is just possible for two people to think alike.

One person's conspiracy is another's business plan .... they're all valid plans ... just depends who's judging the plan.

Can't imagine our Leigh with such an avatar ... very much more suited to a famous South american footballer. jocolor

Not that it matters, as others have said, all views are championed here by championes. You make your points well enough even though it stretches my understanding that human endeavour is based on accident and coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Le Jubilee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Jubilee   Le Jubilee EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:45 pm

To be honest, I'd like to hear more from the players at this time. Sitting their meekly adding to the debt they are owed isn't really helping anyone. If Romain really cares then maybe he'd be prepared to outwardly express his frustrations about how long this is pointlessly dragging on. Perhaps show a bit of unity with the Arnasen situation, maybe question why Ridsdale is here. He's in the perfect position to do so.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

Le Jubilee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Jubilee   Le Jubilee Empty

Back to top Go down

Le Jubilee
Page 1 of 1