Tringreen
Rickler
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:12 pm

He must have a thick dossier on the lot plus the spin doctors working on his behalf.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:01 pm

Watch out

Windsor boy

is logged on !!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:35 am

It was lucky James Brent took over given what Chris was prepared to do for the cause. If JB hadn't bought into the club, Chris' IP address would have been:

Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 Tumblr_lqfmj2mFo81qf8qkso1_500
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:37 pm

PSSSSSSSSSSSST !!

Windsor boy is logged on.

Don't make to much noise it will scare him off.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:43 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
PSSSSSSSSSSSST !!

He's logged on quite often these days. If it's not one Windsor Boy watching over us it's another. It's quite a compliment really as he's never logged in over the road these days. Well not under his known username anyway Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Greenjock wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
PSSSSSSSSSSSST !!

He's logged on quite often these days. If it's not one Windsor Boy watching over us it's another. It's quite a compliment really as he's never logged in over the road these days. Well not under his known username anyway Razz

Aw you were right Mouldy. Seeya then!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 8:31 am

Has Chris Webb finally admitted to being Windsor Boy or he is hoping this will go away?
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:32 am

knecht wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Have you, or have you not Mr. President, ever posted as anything other than 'Chris Webb' or 'The President', on an Argyle related website?

While we're at it, what am I supposed to have said that upset you so much that I had to be banned from Pasoti?

Please tell me, cos I don't know.

I actually saw the alleged offending post before it was taken down by pasoti admin. The words were something like "seeing to" his wife. And I think I recall some mention of his children.
ive had a look at this thread,seems that knecht has seen the message thats upsetting everone,he says it involves talking about chriss webbs children and partner,knecht i think you need to expand?and while everyone on here is having a big girly hissy fit everyone is ignoring what knecht has said?you are all here backing up grovehill and ignoring what knecht has said?so,,,,,,knecht what was said? you mention the words wife and childeren but have forgot the context?thats very odd indeed,seems that you have the key to this whole debate knecht,,,,
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:50 am

tcm wrote:
knecht wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Have you, or have you not Mr. President, ever posted as anything other than 'Chris Webb' or 'The President', on an Argyle related website?

While we're at it, what am I supposed to have said that upset you so much that I had to be banned from Pasoti?

I actually saw the alleged offending post before it was taken down by pasoti admin. The words were something like "seeing to" his wife. And I think I recall some mention of his children.
ive had a look at this thread,seems that knecht has seen the message thats upsetting everone,he says it involves talking about chriss webbs children and partner,knecht i think you need to expand?and while everyone on here is having a big girly hissy fit everyone is ignoring what knecht has said?you are all here backing up grovehill and ignoring what knecht has said?so,,,,,,knecht what was said? you mention the words wife and childeren but have forgot the context?thats very odd indeed,seems that you have the key to this whole debate knecht,,,,

Grovehill has denied ever sending such a message and with the level of corrupt practice on the farm, exposed by the newellfiles, I don't doubt him for a minute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:02 am

tcm wrote:
knecht wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Not at all, Mike. In the interests of even-handedness, I simply suggested what it is alleged that Grovehill had sent as a pm. No oddity in me not remembering precisely - I didn't take a screen-shot (not sure I know how). It is alleged that The President posted an offensive pm also. Who knows who did the postings? Who can tell if either or both of them are fake or real? How can anyone tell outside the individuals concerned? We all will have to make our judgements.

The clouds hanging over the whole situation are such that it is hard to really see the light and trust what you are seeing. That's what happens when people play games all the time. All we can do is protect ourselves as far as we are able and stay honest and hope others do the same.

What do you think? What would you base your opinion on?
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:20 am

knecht wrote:
tcm wrote:
knecht wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Not at all, Mike. In the interests of even-handedness, I simply suggested what it is alleged that Grovehill had sent as a pm. No oddity in me not remembering precisely - I didn't take a screen-shot (not sure I know how). It is alleged that The President posted an offensive pm also. Who knows who did the postings? Who can tell if either or both of them are fake or real? How can anyone tell outside the individuals concerned? We all will have to make our judgements.

The clouds hanging over the whole situation are such that it is hard to really see the light and trust what you are seeing. That's what happens when people play games all the time. All we can do is protect ourselves as far as we are able and stay honest and hope others do the same.

hi knecht,i was just going on your post,the fact that you had seen the afending message,you do say that you actually saw it,so i thought if that was the case it could of all been cleared up,,my take on it would be to sit round the table with all concerned have a few beers sort it out and move on,,,otherwise its just on going,,but like you day its all a bit muddled,,god knows,,still ,its very interesting in a eastenders sort of way Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:26 am

tcm wrote:
knecht wrote:
tcm wrote:
knecht wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Rickler wrote:

hi knecht,i was just going on your post,the fact that you had seen the afending message,you do say that you actually saw it,so i thought if that was the case it could of all been cleared up,,my take on it would be to sit round the table with all concerned have a few beers sort it out and move on,,,otherwise its just on going,,but like you day its all a bit muddled,,god knows,,still ,its very interesting in a eastenders sort of way Very Happy
It's ok Ian, you don't have to hide behind this absurd pseud.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:38 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
tcm wrote:
knecht wrote:
tcm wrote:
knecht wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Rickler wrote:

And look where having a few beers with real mates got Wozzer Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:43 am

Tringreen wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
tcm wrote:
knecht wrote:
tcm wrote:
knecht wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Rickler wrote:

a few beers normally does it for me,how would you sort it then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:14 am

tcm, be a decent sort and use a bit of punctuation, preferably without the scatter gun approach.

The correct spelling and capitalisation we can work on at a later date. For the moment, here's a few full stops to help you on your way . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 11:42 am

Cerbera wrote:
tcm, be a decent sort and use a bit of punctuation, preferably without the scatter gun approach.

The correct spelling and capitalisation we can work on at a later date. For the moment, here's a few full stops to help you on your way . . . . . . . . . . . . .
thanks for my full stops,sorry its anoying you,its just the way i talk,iam in that small number of older people that dosnt mind text talk,it makes it easy for me to message,my spellings shite ,what can you do,personally as long as someone gets the meaning of what iam saying thats ok with me allthough i understand where your coming from but hay thats me,on a side note i didnt think the spelling police would be on my case here,i would say ile try harder in the future but i know i wont,i can learn to spell a word but it just wont stick in there,
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:49 pm

tcm wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
tcm wrote:
knecht wrote:
tcm wrote:
knecht wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Rickler wrote:

a few beers normally does it for me,how would you sort it then?

I'm all over a few beers mate but when I smell the stench of personal agendas, it's time to go home and take stock before doing anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:35 pm

I wonder if he can spell Dine Bunnie,,,,,,,,,,?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:41 pm

Unless some Machiavellian character has taken over his id, tcm's postings on here seem entirely in keeping with his style on pasoti, in my opinion. I don't often agree with him but that's life.

On the other hand, "people watching" appears to have been left behind.

PS What is 'Eastenders'?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:02 pm

knecht wrote:
Unless some Machiavellian character has taken over his id, tcm's postings on here seem entirely in keeping with his style on pasoti, in my opinion. I don't often agree with him but that's life.

PS What is 'Eastenders'?

Someone has told me it is an entertainment show on the bbc but I think you will find its one of those urban myths! Shocked

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:08 pm

knecht wrote:

PS What is 'Eastenders'?

It's a place that if you lived there you would move from, populated with people that you would have nothing to do with before you did.
Back to top Go down
tcm

tcm

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:13 pm

eastenders knecht,lots of posture lots of shouting lots of anger,thats what it seems like on here to me,and iam totnes comie mike boys,jeeez you lot are jumpy, affraid i do feel for some of you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:34 pm

I don't care who you say you are, you're not feeling me!

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:38 pm

Leave it, you slag.........
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:48 pm

OY! 'hoo you calling a slag!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. President, have you..?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next