Elias
Sandford_Grecian
Tringreen
Rickler
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Mr. President, have you..? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:57 pm

Hardly shonbo.

Chris Webb constantly refused to supply his IP address. He was the one who complained he couldn't log on because apparently his IP address was banned. we said we would look into it.

It would appear now why he was unwilling to supply it.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Thanks Cerbs, the picture is becoming clearer. To not ask questions would be truly stupid, even if they are stupid questions to some Smile
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:35 pm

Just a question for El Pres (apart from Where's my apology for sending me malicious e-mails and falsely claiming I e-mailed you "vile threats"?)

I see the Club is now going to charge £5.00 for posting season tickets. I know this won't apply to you due to your "special" status, but is this because:

1. The Club is now so greedy that it even wants to make money on p&p (will some of this £5 go to staff as unbudgeted income, or was the plan always to make a profit out of anything it possibly could)

2. This is the true cost of posting a season ticket, and however greedy the previous Board were, they covered it.

PS, with your contacts, could you not have negotiated "mates rates" fore James?
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Come on Grovey, is a fiver really that unreasonable for sending a small package by special delivery? They could easily have stuck a fiver on the green and white packages and no one would have batted an eyelid. Just seems too trivial to have a go about to me.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Do you really think it costs a fiver to send out a ST? If so, why not just send a letter (or e-mail) to confirm purchase and let everyone collect their tickets at the first game of the season or before?

Making a big noise about what you get for the price of your ST is all very well, but they could have included p&p!

This seems to me to be more like disreputable businesses that charge "booking fees" "admin costs" etc that are out of proportion to the costs actually incurred.

Are they going to look at putting turnstiles on the toilets next?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:19 pm

Quote :
2. This is the true cost of posting a season ticket, and however greedy the previous Board were, they covered it.

No they didn't. Not out of their own pockets anyway. The cost would have been covered by club income, iunless it was one of the unpaid bills, and would have been factored in when costings were decided. All they did was keep quiet about it. I would much rather pay an extra fiver for the ticket and get "free" postage. The overall cost to me would be the same but the PR would be better. This really is too trivial to get upset about.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:42 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Do you really think it costs a fiver to send out a ST? If so, why not just send a letter (or e-mail) to confirm purchase and let everyone collect their tickets at the first game of the season or before?

Making a big noise about what you get for the price of your ST is all very well, but they could have included p&p!

This seems to me to be more like disreputable businesses that charge "booking fees" "admin costs" etc that are out of proportion to the costs actually incurred.

Are they going to look at putting turnstiles on the toilets next?
You been watching that grumpy old janner on"Watchdog"..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:49 pm

Or you can arrange collection of your package and thus avoid the postage altogether. I go with a group of 4 and one can collect all 4 if needed so unless you live away from the City there is no need to pay at all.
Back to top Go down
ilovegreen

ilovegreen

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:59 pm

Thai Green is not happy with Windsor boy on the famous Pseudonyms thread

Quote :
Ian, Posty, goodness me that was a bit dramatic in the above post, "hounding someone until something tragic happens". No one wants anybody hurt or damaged surely? As you say on many occasions, quite rightly, it is ONLY a football forum.

Now I accept that Pasoti and it's mods are going to make changes to 'clean up' the dirt that has been flowing around it recently. I am sure you mean to do what you say, it's good news.

Yes Your namesake Ian, IJN has apologised, he seems to away from Modding- is that a word in the 'real world' ? All well and good, I have not seen his name on here posting for a while so maybe he is keeping a low profile. From what you say a statement may emerge from Pasoti in the near future to assure all members that these dark arts are a thing of the past.

All well and good , so well done...HOWEVER, one thing remains, I want an apology from Windsor Boy, I will be seeing Chris Webb, alleged to have been Windsor Boy, at the Cheltenham game and asking him, if this accusation is true, if it is I feel he needs to apologise to me for alleged lies made in a post to me as Windsor Boy inferring he, like me has a serious illness.

If this alleged comment by Windsor Boy ( ALLEGED ! ) is proved to be true he will be hearing from me on my first ever meeting with him at Home Park at the Cheltenham game!

So congratulations Posty on what you and the Mods are doing to clear up this mess, however I have not forgotten Windsor Boy!
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:26 pm

Dear oh dear, Thai green has never come across as someone with any axe to grind. This is yet another worrying development if Windsor Boy is indeed club president Chris Webb. Personally I find it difficult not to believe he is one and the same as he has never made any attempt to deny it. Reading between the lines the mods seem to be in a bit of a quandry over there. To retain any credibility they have to be seen to do something yet my gut feeling is they would rather have brushed it all under the carpet and carried on as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
ilovegreen

ilovegreen

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:00 pm

IJN has posted in reply to that Thai Green post. It seems he sent Thai Green a PM although published it as a reply first before editing.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:05 am

The superfan clique are just a bunch of sick bastards (for what they've posted to Thai green). It was quite clearly a multi account as windsor boy would only back up IJN, deep throat or deadly lampshade.

When the revelations were made about deep throat the pasoti mods gave the feeble excuse that winsor boy (after atd called for windsor boy's identity to be revealed) asked for his account to be deleted- they also conveniently deleted all his posts- can't think why they'd do that!

It seems someone is being protected and the signs are pointing at one or two. I doubt pasoti will ever come clean on Windsor Boy and their credibility is further eroded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:10 am

Right on cue, as the questions start getting asked by regular Pasoti posters who don't normally ask awkward questions, the thread is locked, with GOB accused of being Shonbo and Thomas being outed as Paul Thoma/Genral Rastus/SantaBarbara.

Even if this were the case, the excuse for IJN being allowed to post whatever he pleases, as whoever he pleases, is pretty lame. Thanks of course to Ian Newell's good friend Posty:

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=66379
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:24 am

Pasoti is now drowning in its own vomit.

If ever there was a chance to clean up the place it has again been ignored.

The arrogance of the control group is only surpassed by the simpering obedience of a few dozen Avivas..................... and all the fake accounts of course.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:22 am

"Gob being accused of being Shonbo"
Ahem, I think you'll find I was being accused of being Gob cherry
I love the way that having been vilified and then asked questions my opportunity to reply to the questions is then blocked because the thread is locked. cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:29 am

Greenjock wrote:
Right on cue, as the questions start getting asked by regular Pasoti posters who don't normally ask awkward questions, the thread is locked, with GOB accused of being Shonbo and Thomas being outed as Paul Thoma/Genral Rastus/SantaBarbara.

Even if this were the case, the excuse for IJN being allowed to post whatever he pleases, as whoever he pleases, is pretty lame. Thanks of course to Ian Newell's good friend Posty:

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=66379

So the mod,s are allowed false accounts to protect their privacy...this gets better by the minute!!

What happened to "real" this and "real" that

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:39 am

For as long as I've been posting over there, it's been known and mostly accepted that some mods have an identity to do their modding and another to post as 'ordinary' people. In theory, I guess that could mean they are able to talk to themselves.

One problem is that in the present mess everyone and everything comes under suspicion. The mods have said that they are discussing new protocols that will soon be published. It ought to be soon.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:41 am

I think the mods over there should be given a break for a few days to be given the opportunity to show they have acted to resolve some of the past issues. They have said they would so let's see what they come up with.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:03 am

swampy wrote:
I think the mods over there should be given a break for a few days to be given the opportunity to show they have acted to resolve some of the past issues. They have said they would so let's see what they come up with.

I think that's a very fair point, they are having to clear up a whole load of stuff that was not of their own making.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:14 am

I wonder if it will all turn out to have been a dream ?

Would they dare to ban Nool....................... what do you think ? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:19 am

Tringreen wrote:

Would they dare to ban Nool....................... what do you think ? Rolling Eyes

Won't ever happen. If he has that much info on people there's bound to be some dirt on fellow mods. They really are stuck with him.

My guess is one day a whole lot of them will pack it in and Newell will have free reign again. They can't get rid of him so they will have to like it or lump it. One day a mod will anonymously blow the whistle. Maybe thats where the Newell files came from?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:49 pm

Ponty and postcode are a right couple of arrogant tossers ,the way they reply to a sheep that might ask a awkward question shows there contemp for the fans, they should be swept away with the fat controller, i'm only letting em of lightly cause its my birthday!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:54 pm

SufferedSince68 wrote:
Ponty and postcode are a right couple of arrogant tossers ,the way they reply to a sheep that might ask a awkward question shows there contemp for the fans, they should be swept away with the fat controller, i'm only letting em of lightly cause its my birthday!

lol! Don't ever change ! Ponty used to try to mix it with us but when you can only utter one liner attempted put downs, you tend to get slaughtered. He gave up in the end.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:01 pm

Cheers Tringy, i would only post on the farm for a big bag of cash, its truly shite!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:04 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Won't ever happen. If he has that much info on people there's bound to be some dirt on fellow mods. They really are stuck with him.

My guess is one day a whole lot of them will pack it in and Newell will have free reign again. They can't get rid of him so they will have to like it or lump it. One day a mod will anonymously blow the whistle. Maybe thats where the Newell files came from?

And I bet it's Postey!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. President, have you..?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next