HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

exeweb thingys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moggles

exeweb thingys Empty
PostSubject: exeweb thingys   exeweb thingys EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:33 pm

Hi all just pootled around that lots site after link from here and they (in the main are right and more surprisingly a vast majority actually seem to care)i note that info has come to light that a certain Stephen Vaughan MAY be on the board the guy that killed Chester in the leauge i have limited internet skills if anyone can find out about Bishop internatioal and the directors.........LET US ALL KNOW before the most important meeting in PAFCs history!! Question Question

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 24)
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

exeweb thingys Empty
PostSubject: Re: exeweb thingys   exeweb thingys EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:21 pm

moggles wrote:
Hi all just pootled around that lots site after link from here and they (in the main are right and more surprisingly a vast majority actually seem to care)i note that info has come to light that a certain Stephen Vaughan MAY be on the board the guy that killed Chester in the leauge i have limited internet skills if anyone can find out about Bishop internatioal and the directors.........LET US ALL KNOW before the most important meeting in PAFCs history!! Question Question

Wind up.All the people that the greasy 'un mentions have been involved in breaking football clubs to pieces in the past.People got their knickers in a twist about nothing,thats all.Mr Vaughan has in fact been in jail since March,serving 15 months for assaulting a police officer.Actually,thinking about it,he may fit in quite well on release.Strange name ,Moggles-is it in honour of your cat or something?
Back to top Go down

exeweb thingys
Page 1 of 1