HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poultice on Exeweb knows the score

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Poultice on Exeweb knows the score Empty
PostSubject: Poultice on Exeweb knows the score   Poultice on Exeweb knows the score EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:08 am

Almost 100 pages on one thread on Exeweb.
They can see how we 'Gargs' should be acting, Sadly our self styled leaders can't.
The Trust leadership ought to see this. Waste of time for Pasoti and GT's.......... they're not for learning.
'Red the Paper' has it sussed too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Poultice on Exeweb knows the score   Poultice on Exeweb knows the score EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:27 am

Send the trust ISC members an email then, Tringy.

They are all listed on their website.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poultice on Exeweb knows the score   Poultice on Exeweb knows the score EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:50 am

It has been posted on Prsoti already.

A cracking insight.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Poultice on Exeweb knows the score   Poultice on Exeweb knows the score EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:07 am

Bet it doesn't last on Pasoti for long.

I have emailed Webb and Ryan of the trust with a link to Exeweb.

Where on Pasoti is the Exeweb link............ I give it half an hour tops.........they're not for learning, plus IJN cops some stick......... cock !
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Poultice on Exeweb knows the score   Poultice on Exeweb knows the score EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:18 am

Good stuff on there - they certainly have the self appointed despots on pasoti weighed off. They're 100% right about the direct action needed by the fans that should be Trust led. Desparete situations call for desparate measures. Will the Trust listen? I very much doubt it.

We're f***ed.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Poultice on Exeweb knows the score   Poultice on Exeweb knows the score EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:21 am

It's there as a quote, I'll forage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poultice on Exeweb knows the score   Poultice on Exeweb knows the score EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:24 am

One of the Exeter fans sums it up nicely when he says that the fans are too busy arguing amongst themselves to do anything proactive. I think he is partly right, but it seems to me that the fans are jostling for position to see who can get the furthest up the new owners ass. Even the local rags are doing the same as they don't want to print anything critical and risk being frozen out.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Poultice on Exeweb knows the score   Poultice on Exeweb knows the score EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:41 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
One of the Exeter fans sums it up nicely when he says that the fans are too busy arguing amongst themselves to do anything proactive. I think he is partly right, but it seems to me that the fans are jostling for position to see who can get the furthest up the new owners ass. Even the local rags are doing the same as they don't want to print anything critical and risk being frozen out.

It really is all so 'Plymouth' and so 'Parochial'.

There must be something in the water. Everyone in some position of power/influence seems more interested in what they can get out of it all, status wise, themselves.

The Trust ought to be uniting ALL supporters and telling the suits that no more money or support will be forthcoming.
A complete boycott by players, staff and supporters of all things Argyle.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poultice on Exeweb knows the score   Poultice on Exeweb knows the score Empty

Back to top Go down

Poultice on Exeweb knows the score
Page 1 of 1