The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Premier League's Coaching program

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Premier League's Coaching program Empty
PostSubject: Premier League's Coaching program   Premier League's Coaching program EmptyThu May 30, 2024 7:31 am

Former Jomo Cosmos and Man City striker Benjamin 'Benjani' Mwaruwaru

"I'm currently on my way to Wembley for the FA Cup final. I get invited by Manchester City all the time. They've never forgotten me after I scored in the Manchester derby. I was also recently at the Man City v Real Madrid, Champions League game"

"I actually get invited by many of my former teams when they know I'm around. I was recently at a Portsmouth game. The other time I was in France, I was invited by Auxerre"

"I'm now still based in the UK. I'm part of the Premier League's Coaching program. It's called the Professional Player to Coach Scheme. It aims to benefit Black and Asian former players. I've now been placed with Plymouth Argyle for 23 months and the Premier League scheme pays me"
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Premier League's Coaching program   Premier League's Coaching program EmptyThu May 30, 2024 12:21 pm

Nice work if you can get it, not available to all sections of society though it would seem. raised eyebrow
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Premier League's Coaching program   Premier League's Coaching program EmptyThu May 30, 2024 7:37 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Nice work if you can get it, not available to all sections of society though it would seem. raised eyebrow

Wondered why our captain had deedpoled himself to Joe Edwardongo-Bongo.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Premier League's Coaching program   Premier League's Coaching program EmptyThu May 30, 2024 9:53 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Les Miserable wrote:

Wondered why our captain had deedpoled himself to Joe Edwardongo-Bongo.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premier League's Coaching program   Premier League's Coaching program Empty

Back to top Go down

Premier League's Coaching program
Page 1 of 1