Grovehill
Larry Churchward
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Whatswrongwithyoumalibu

Whatswrongwithyoumalibu

What team to play at Millwall  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What team to play at Millwall    What team to play at Millwall  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 7:15 am

Seasons turned into a disaster
Danger of a relegation with this squad is we slide straight through to L2 should we drop
I think we will stay up by the skin of our teeth but Simon Hallett needs to inject a lot of funds on summer recruitment
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: What team to play at Millwall    What team to play at Millwall  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 10:22 am

Whatswrongwithyoumalibu wrote:
Seasons turned into a disaster
Danger of a relegation with this squad is we slide straight through to L2 should we drop
I think we will stay up by the skin of our teeth but Simon Hallett needs to inject a lot of funds on summer recruitment

As it stands he won't. Hallett's priority is brickfields not players. We now need investment not as a championship club but a L1 club (which we are certain to be again this time next week) looking to re-build. I seriously hope he is speaking with new investors who are interested in the playing side but get the feeling any new 'investors' will only be more property speculators/developers. I think you may be right that we will pass straight through L1 to L2.

Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: What team to play at Millwall    What team to play at Millwall  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 1:31 pm

We're getting smashed by Hull no doubt but Norwich will want to win, I can't see them playing the kids.
If we stay up though we're just gonna do a Rotherham aren't we?

feck you Shumacher.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: What team to play at Millwall    What team to play at Millwall  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 2:23 pm

Mook wrote:
We're getting smashed by Hull no doubt but Norwich will want to win, I can't see them playing the kids.
If we stay up though we're just gonna do a Rotherham aren't we?

feck you Shumacher.

Difference is Birmingham City have match winners in their team - one in particular who will be especially motivated to score in order to send us down. I can't see anything other than a Brum win next Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Milton Green

PostSubject: Re: What team to play at Millwall    What team to play at Millwall  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 3:25 pm

Almost worse than going down is that bastd Peter Swan will be among the happy visitors next Saturday. i remember hearing him summarising one mid-week Gyle v Hull game. He was telling how he and his mates had "tekkn em dahn" before. I guess he was referring to 1995, but he was still gloating.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: What team to play at Millwall    What team to play at Millwall  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2024 6:20 pm

Milton Green wrote:
Almost worse than going down is that bastd Peter Swan will be among the happy visitors next Saturday. i remember hearing him summarising one mid-week Gyle v Hull game. He was telling how he and his mates had "tekkn em dahn" before. I guess he was referring to 1995, but he was still gloating.

If only we'd accepted Warnocks rescue offer, they could've had a ding-dong in the carpark after the match.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: What team to play at Millwall    What team to play at Millwall  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 11:40 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Milton Green wrote:

If only we'd accepted Warnocks rescue offer, they could've had a ding-dong in the carpark after the match.

he would have had the players ready to run through walls for the greater good (the greater good) of the club on saturday taken a few prisoners in the pursuit of safety and their failure to creep into the playoffs. Dewsnip doesnt appear to me to be able to get them pumped up to get out of bed and take that morning piss.

we are all norwich fans on saturday i think thats our only hope of staying up and over the summer BIG changes are needed on and off the pitch starting with the hiring of a MANAGER not a HEAD COACH adn remove dewsnips added powers he granted himself this season and he can go back to admin and overseeing the youth academy/womens team.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: What team to play at Millwall    What team to play at Millwall  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2024 7:38 pm

If Warnock had been brought in we would not be in this position of going into the final game needing an impossible win or relying on results elsewhere to survive.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: What team to play at Millwall    What team to play at Millwall  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 10:37 am

I see pasoti has the inevitable 'positives of being relegated to L1' thread. They really do love being shit on there. They are not normal fans.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: What team to play at Millwall    What team to play at Millwall  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 3:13 pm

Freathy wrote:
I see pasoti has the inevitable 'positives of being relegated to L1' thread.  They really do love being shit on there.  They are not normal fans.

there is nothing positive about being relegated, we will see an exodus of the good players in the squad so we will see a squad rebuild under the new head coach who wont have any experience of first team football like the previous one so the players coming wont be matching the talent leaving.

i dont care about games against exeter in comparison to championship football.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: What team to play at Millwall    What team to play at Millwall  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 7:57 pm

Freathy wrote:
I see pasoti has the inevitable 'positives of being relegated to L1' thread.  They really do love being shit on there.  They are not normal fans.
you’re right there F#%king idiots
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: What team to play at Millwall    What team to play at Millwall  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 8:59 pm

Freathy wrote:

Some of the same names there as we used to joust with back in the Holloway/London consortium/Trust in Stapes days. Another thread on there castigating Swansea for overspending but i'd be willing to put a bet on that in the next 10 years they'll achieve more and still be above us in the pecking order.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: What team to play at Millwall    What team to play at Millwall  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 9:52 pm

Freathy wrote:

But that site is always good for a laugh.

Glad Foster got the push cos he sidelined "good old" Edwards Wright and Scarr then one game later complaining that these three "has beens" should never be picked again!

As for 60+ pages on who the next manager should be! When we all know it'll be a Scouser we've never heard of before.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: What team to play at Millwall    What team to play at Millwall  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2024 7:37 am

Had another quick look. They're almost looking forward to relegation and at least a decade back in L1. WTF is wrong with them?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: What team to play at Millwall    What team to play at Millwall  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2024 7:56 pm

Freathy wrote:
Had another quick look.  They're almost looking forward to relegation and at least a decade back in L1.  WTF is wrong with them?

outtahere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What team to play at Millwall    What team to play at Millwall  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What team to play at Millwall
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2