HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Matt Butcher

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

Matt Butcher Empty
PostSubject: Matt Butcher   Matt Butcher EmptyWed Feb 21, 2024 10:02 pm

Scores the winner in the 91st minute to put Wycombe into the piss pot trophy final.Hope it goes better for him than it did last year-Nigel came on as well, Wright lively for Bradford.
Back to top Go down

Matt Butcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Butcher   Matt Butcher EmptyThu Feb 22, 2024 10:32 am

pleased for him hope he takes home a winners medal along with Saxon.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Matt Butcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Butcher   Matt Butcher EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 9:36 am

Scored twice yesterday. Certainly been a great signing for Wycombe, makes you wonder what he could have contributed down here-looking at the bench yesterday, then much rather have seen Butch there. Not hindsight either, i was sorry to see him go at the time and none of the incoming signings have changed that point of view.
Back to top Go down

Matt Butcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Butcher   Matt Butcher EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 4:07 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Scored twice yesterday. Certainly been a great signing for Wycombe, makes you wonder what he could have contributed down here-looking at the bench yesterday, then much rather have seen Butch there. Not hindsight either, i was sorry to see him go at the time and none of the incoming signings have changed that point of view.

i understood why he moved on given he wasnt being played and the clown signing forshaw pretty much ended his time here but in hindsight it was a mistake we should have kept him at least till the end of the season and used him more especially when forshaw is injury prone and mistake riddled. I share your view i havent been impressed by any of the january signings although i am warming toward gyabi i think if he continues to do the work and get games he will be a very good championship poss prem player in future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matt Butcher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt Butcher   Matt Butcher Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt Butcher
Page 1 of 1