PlymptonPilgrim
Greenskin
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

Another one departs Empty
PostSubject: Another one departs   Another one departs EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 12:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Probably tailed off a bit since early season but another gap to fill.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Another one departs   Another one departs EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 1:01 pm

Just to nip any conspiracy theories in the bud, he's been recalled to be part of Villa's first team squad.

A replacement is on the way apparently.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Another one departs   Another one departs EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 1:43 pm

Villa LB Lucas Digne is rumoured to be off to Saudi so getting Kesler Hayden back as his replacement in the first team squad makes sense.

As Digne will generate a big fee for Villa, it looks like another move driven by FFP.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Another one departs   Another one departs EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 2:09 pm

Lol, if he's good enough for villas 1st team I'm watching a different game to most.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Another one departs   Another one departs EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 2:10 pm

Nelson Abbey. 20 year old CB/LB who played for England age group teams, is rumoured to be joining Luton.

Perhaps IF will hijack this move.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Another one departs   Another one departs EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 2:43 pm

A blow that he's going back too but at least Villa are recalling him for honourable reasons and not just to loan him out to bet365 FC. Can't see him getting much game time at Villa though.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Another one departs   Another one departs EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 3:06 pm

These recalls are fcuking annoying, but he’s not an Azaz level blow. Made more than his fair share of mistakes in more recent times, so he should be replaceable.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Another one departs   Another one departs EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 3:57 pm

00:41

FFS...
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Another one departs   Another one departs EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 4:04 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Villa LB Lucas Digne is rumoured to be off to Saudi so getting Kesler Hayden back as his replacement in the first team squad makes sense.

As Digne will generate a big fee for Villa, it looks like another move driven by FFP.

if they recalled him for those reasons then villa are below their quota of players in their squad that have to are either british, came up through their youth ranks or under a certain age or its a combination of all three!!!! He will be a decent player as the years go by but like Azaz i dont see him every breaking into that Villa side bar the odd cameo in the league cup.

oh well best update the shopping list to included a full back who can play both rioght and left cause edwards wont last long if we only have him at right back and dont rest him and galloway is too cursed with injuries to not have a back up especially as Earley still not recovered and is still developing his game probably could do with a loan out if we get enough cover imo along with t.wright and waine.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Another one departs   Another one departs EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 4:43 pm

All over pasoti that Elliot Turner head fitness coach has now left. Don't need to guess where he's headed. Rats leaving a sinking ship. FFS.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Another one departs   Another one departs EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 5:22 pm

Freathy wrote:
All over pasoti that Elliot Turner head fitness coach has now left. Don't need to guess where he's headed.  Rats leaving a sinking ship. FFS.

well seeing the source of where they got that info from i wouldnt trust it.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Another one departs   Another one departs EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 6:25 pm

Warrington has also returned to his Club (Everton) with Dewsnip saying replacements are already lined up.

So Saturday's team could see 5 Foster approved signings.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Another one departs   Another one departs EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 7:00 pm

I wonder what the betting is though that he winds up with Ratoschuey up at stoke
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Another one departs   Another one departs EmptySun Jan 14, 2024 7:25 pm

RegGreen wrote:
I wonder what the betting is though that he winds up with Ratoschuey up at stoke

if he does so be it i still remain a tad sceptical at the news given it came from from a twitter page. Most new managers/head coaches when they take over at a club want to have their own backroom staff or as many as they can bring in to be fair so if it does turn out to be true the news wouldn't shock me . I wont be shocked if he also green lights that guy to leave at somepoint that schuey was gushing about at the end of year awards who does the performance analysts in order to have his guy doing it.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Another one departs   Another one departs EmptyMon Jan 15, 2024 6:22 pm

T Wright loaned back to Bradford

The Club needs to get a move on with a few incomings. Not just to keep the fans happy but to get them some time "on the grass" with their new team mates.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Another one departs   Another one departs EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 11:32 am

Turner now officially gone, TF for that, new GK coach in, now to wait for the the rest of the new coaching team
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Another one departs   Another one departs EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 2:30 pm

Graiser wrote:
Turner now officially gone, TF for that, new GK coach in, now to wait for the the rest of the new coaching team

tf why whats he done to deserve that?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Another one departs   Another one departs EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 4:52 pm

Graiser wrote:

Saw Darryl Flahavan play a few times for Woking when i was working in the area, useful keeper who went to have a good career in the football league. Had a goalkeeping brother who died in rather tragic circumstances:

Believe he was later found to be over the limit but still sad nonetheless

Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Another one departs   Another one departs EmptyThu Jan 18, 2024 9:25 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Saw Darryl Flahavan play a few times for Woking when i was working in the area, useful keeper who went to have a good career in the football league. Had a goalkeeping brother who died in rather tragic circumstances:

Believe he was later found to be over the limit but still sad nonetheless

i remember when his brother died as i was travelling back from oxfordshire and the coach had 5live on the whole way back to plymouth and it was all they talked about inbetween goal updates.

Welcome to Darryl the first of a few more to come to make up the team
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Another one departs   Another one departs EmptyTue Jan 30, 2024 11:06 pm

Elliot has indeed joined the snake at stoke as head of performance (fitness coach)
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Another one departs   Another one departs EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 2:50 pm

Angry wrote:
Elliot has indeed joined the snake at stoke as head of performance (fitness coach)
No big surprise! Once he declared he was off out of the blue there was only one place he was going and that was to join he’s fellow rats up at stoke ..no big loss basically it’s a made up job in this modern football wank world where assistants have assistants and they the assistants also have assistants
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Another one departs   Another one departs EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 4:43 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
No big surprise! Once he declared he was off out of the blue there was only one place he was going and that was to join he’s fellow rats up at stoke ..no big loss basically it’s a made up job in this modern football wank world where assistants have assistants and they the assistants also have assistants

i dont think he will be the last one to jump ship. I still feel that guy the snake named managers player of the year on his analysts team will go there soon or in the summer.

we do seem to be taking our sweet time bringing in fosters backroom staff bar one i must say.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Another one departs   Another one departs EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 8:07 pm

i see the snake has signed Ennis yesterday. Absolutely bombed at Blackburn but im sure he will do just ok for Stoke if he uses him the same way he did here.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Another one departs   Another one departs EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 8:49 pm

Angry wrote:
i see the snake has signed Ennis yesterday. Absolutely bombed at Blackburn but im sure he will do just ok for Stoke if he uses him the same way he did here.

Lot depends on fitness issues with Ennis, think he's capable of handling the championship if he stays healthy. Mind you, Stoke fans are not noted for their tolerance and are not endeared to Cundle so far. If Ennis doesn't come up with the goods, then Schumachers judgement will come into question especially if a relegation battle ensues. Could be an interesting watch.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Another one departs   Another one departs EmptyFri Feb 02, 2024 9:04 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:

Lot depends on fitness issues with Ennis, think he's capable of handling the championship if he stays healthy. Mind you, Stoke fans are not noted for their tolerance and are not endeared to Cundle so far. If Ennis doesn't come up with the goods, then Schumachers judgement will come into question especially if a relegation battle ensues. Could be an interesting watch.

Ennis has his uses when fit, he takes awhie to recover thats his drawback like it was the season before last it took him almost all season to recover from that knock he took warming up at the first game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another one departs   Another one departs Empty

Back to top Go down

Another one departs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next