The new Home kit Empty
PostSubject: The new Home kit   The new Home kit EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 7:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i don't hate it its alright but i cant see myself going out to buy it either
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

The new Home kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Home kit   The new Home kit EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 8:05 pm

Looks good.
Back to top Go down
Jambo Pasty

The new Home kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Home kit   The new Home kit EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 8:26 pm

Think that looks pretty good to be honest. Quite like that.

When will go back to the Green & Black of old?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

The new Home kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Home kit   The new Home kit EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 8:31 pm

Jambo Pasty wrote:
Think that looks pretty good to be honest. Quite like that.

When will go back to the Green & Black of old?

im wondering whether they got alternative shorts and socks for night time games as an all dark green kit even under floodlights will be tougher to see. I want that excuse ole del bhey used for our form on tuesday nights at home having a darker kit nipped in the bud before its brought up again.
Back to top Go down
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

The new Home kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Home kit   The new Home kit EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 9:07 pm

Nice enough. Having a couple of dolly birds* modelling it doesn't hurt either, but f**k me £50 for a shirt!!

Having said that, just checked some Prem clubs and it seems £75 is the going rate for a football shirt these days - bleedy cost of living!!

*I'm aware they're probably players from the womans team - don't cancel me!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/
Jambo Pasty

The new Home kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Home kit   The new Home kit EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 9:16 pm

£50 is not too bad to be honest. Seen a recent Arsenal one for £95 (supposed limited edition top mind)

Notice Brentford have come out saying they are keeping their top for two seasons - they’ve recognised the Cost of Living putting pressure on the fans and also environmental considerations to reduce excessive clothing manufacture
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

The new Home kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Home kit   The new Home kit EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 9:39 pm

Jambo Pasty wrote:
£50 is not too bad to be honest. Seen a recent Arsenal one for £95 (supposed limited edition top mind)

Notice Brentford have come out saying they are keeping their top for two seasons - they’ve recognised the Cost of Living putting pressure on the fans and also environmental considerations to reduce excessive clothing manufacture

that's how it used to be when i was a kid, home and away kits lasted 2 years with clubs changing one each season in turn and only when the club had either a new sponsor, kit maker or both did they change both kits in one year. I hope all clubs go back to that ethos over changing all 3 kits every season and charging over the top prices when the designs are pretty much rehashes of old kits, no real difference to the previous seasons or duds and thats not aimed at us and this kit even though we have been guilty of that in the past but all clubs.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

The new Home kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Home kit   The new Home kit EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 10:01 pm

It don’t look to bad tbh ..one small gripe don’t like the outline of the crest around the badge ..I’d have lost that and just had the badge on its own ..Another plus least it ain’t stripes cheers
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

The new Home kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Home kit   The new Home kit EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 10:36 pm

Relegation kit if ever there was one
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

The new Home kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Home kit   The new Home kit EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 11:06 pm

Not my cup of tea... We look like Australia or South Africa. Betrayal of club heritage having neither white of black incorporated. All green is a definate no no.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

The new Home kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Home kit   The new Home kit EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 11:08 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Relegation kit if ever there was one

Maybe not?

How To Watch Football: 52 Rules for Understanding the Beautiful Game, On and Off the Pitch by Tifo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "Do focus on the kit. Teams with gold trim have a 0.61 home goal benefit and a .72 away goal benefit.

This is one of the remaining 'mysteries' of the beautiful game.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

The new Home kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Home kit   The new Home kit EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 11:15 pm

All green seems to be all the rage next season for some reasons with a few clubs going green ..even in the prem Newcastle have gone all green as well think it’s the away kit
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

The new Home kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Home kit   The new Home kit EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 3:02 am

Not for me, mind you I never brought a football team shirt, waste of money
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

The new Home kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Home kit   The new Home kit EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 1:03 pm

There for kids & youngsters really ! Cos there’s nothing worse a look than a middle age geezer with a massive beer belly wearing one lol
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

The new Home kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Home kit   The new Home kit EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 2:34 pm

Rickler wrote:
Not my cup of tea... We look like Australia or South Africa.   Betrayal of club heritage having neither white of black incorporated.  All green is a definate no no.  

it is the springboks jersey your absolutely right, even looking at their kits our one looks almost identical
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

The new Home kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Home kit   The new Home kit EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 10:01 am

I like it, other fans have been really complimentary about it too
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

The new Home kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Home kit   The new Home kit EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 11:06 am

Didn’t like it at first, but it’s growing on me.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

The new Home kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Home kit   The new Home kit EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 11:27 am

Having seen it in real life, it's better than I first thought. Should still only be worn by under 20s though.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

The new Home kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Home kit   The new Home kit EmptyFri Jul 07, 2023 2:39 pm

i keep expecting mandela to hand francois pienaar the world cup when i see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The new Home kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new Home kit   The new Home kit Empty

Back to top Go down

The new Home kit
Page 1 of 1