Freathy
Graiser
Flat_Track_Bully
Czarcasm
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

pre season games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pre season games   pre season games - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 10:18 am

Graiser wrote:
I think it’s the 28th

which is wednesday so not long to go Smile thankyou
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: pre season games   pre season games - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 2:06 pm

Best sign some players first be a bit tricky playing pre season games without players cheers lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pre season games   pre season games - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 25, 2023 4:08 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Best sign some players first be a bit tricky playing pre season games without players cheers lol!

we have enough to start the ball rolling and 5 a side at least lol
Back to top Go down
Jambo Pasty

PostSubject: Re: pre season games   pre season games - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 02, 2023 9:23 pm

As Angry posted on the Rumours topic - Argyle flew out to Spain today for their training camp.
Hearts flew out on Friday. Friendly scheduled for 6pm GMT on Thursday. It’s the same venue Hearts played at last year. - there was a stream posted so people can watch on. I will try and post the link on the day for any that are interested in case Argyle don’t post a link.
Hearts squad somewhat depleted like Argyle’s. 6 First team squad members left the club and so far no inbound transfers. There are 4 Hearts First team players ( if fit would all normally be automatic starters) who are all returning from long term ACL layoffs so may not play too much. 6 Hearts players are still on holiday as they were playing International matches (2x Scotland, 3x Australia & 1x Japan U21s). Several of the Academy players are out in Spain trying to secure a First team squad place so it will be a youthful patched up Hearts side. (Getting my excuses in early !!!)
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: pre season games   pre season games - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 02, 2023 10:13 pm

A link to the stream would be good, cheers.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: pre season games   pre season games - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2023 8:00 am

With 19 days to go before the first preseason game at home park, ground has been seeded then covered to speed up germination

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Jambo Pasty

PostSubject: Re: pre season games   pre season games - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 5:02 pm

For those Green Army intending to attend the friendly tomorrow v Hearts - you will need to apply for a ticket to gain entry.
On the PAFC website (as link not posting properly here)

This has been posted by the club....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pre season games   pre season games - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 05, 2023 5:43 pm

the new kit is getting its debut tomorrow aswell
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: pre season games   pre season games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 12:04 pm

Don't forget our stream Jambo Cool jocolor Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
Jambo Pasty

PostSubject: Re: pre season games   pre season games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 1:33 pm

I haven’t forgotten !! Some of the Jambos saying it’ll probably be posted on YouTube by the training centre organisation. just in case you want to search for it.
I’ll pop it on here if one of the Jambos posts the link.
Not sure what to expect from Hearts tbh - I know there are 10 B team (Hearts have a B team that are U21s and play in the Lowland League - similar to the Conference in England).
We’re not sure how many of the 6 International players are back & out in Spain. We’ve heard rumours the Scotland 2 have just arrived there so they may play.
4 of our normal starting team, who have missed between 6-15 months due to ACL, are out in Spain but two of them will definitely not be playing & not sure if the other two will either. Another key player has just had surgery and still has a boot on so won’t play.
We’ve not signed anyone yet - 4 reported targets have fallen through - but there’s talk that we might have 1-2 trialists out there and may play. But to be honest the info from the club is rubbish this year - there is a massive emphasis on ‘no leaks’ & no cameras. Even ex-pats turning up to watch the training have been seen off by Security staff. We have only heard of 3 targets due to them being foreign based and their press leaked the info. We have experienced THE most bizarre gazumping ever for one Japanese player that demonstrates how leaks can severely impact resulting in losing potential signings.
Anyway enjoy the game and hopefully it’ll be beneficial to all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pre season games   pre season games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 4:32 pm

22. Sneap

who is he on the team list?

edited to add

its ok he is an YTS player not a new signing or trialist (do we still have those)
Back to top Go down
Jambo Pasty

PostSubject: Re: pre season games   pre season games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 5:15 pm

It’s on now !!!! Argyle site countdown clock was wrong. PAFC now changed the website

Apparent link

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: pre season games   pre season games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 5:17 pm

Today team nwes

Burton

Edwards
Halls
Scarr
Earley

Randell
Houghton
Roberts

Issaka
Hardie
Miller
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: pre season games   pre season games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 5:22 pm

Jambo Pasty wrote:
It’s on now !!!! Argyle site countdown clock was wrong. PAFC now changed the website

Apparent link

Macaffe says it could be dodgy. Plus they want your credit card info.

I don't think I will be watching today...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pre season games   pre season games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 5:35 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Today team nwes

Burton

Edwards
Halls
Scarr
Earley

Randell
Houghton
Roberts

Issaka
Hardie
Miller

trying a new formation i see
Back to top Go down
Jambo Pasty

PostSubject: Re: pre season games   pre season games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 5:49 pm

Not found a ‘free’ stream yet. Training complex not running a stream this yr for some reason.

Some guys using that link I sent earlier saying it’s ok but I have a natural aversion to having to provide credit card details for a trial period (then £48pcm until you cancel) !!!!! I’m doing what most will be - twitter et al. Sure there might be the goals provided by the clubs later.

Healthy Green Army there from what I’ve seen. And good on the young lad who scored- 16yrs old and first ever senior goal I am led to believe
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: pre season games   pre season games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 5:59 pm

Issaka, good on him
Back to top Go down
Jambo Pasty

PostSubject: Re: pre season games   pre season games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 6:03 pm

1-0 Argyle at HT

Sounds as if Argyle started well, pressing hard and get the goal. Then Hearts finally wake up and pass up a couple of great chances to equalise.

Not sure what Hearts will do second half - all the subs are the U17- U20s plus Beningeme & Boyce coming back from ACLs. I’d be very surprised if they send them all out for the 2nd half en mass as they’re so young but I’d imagine they will all get some time today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pre season games   pre season games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 6:07 pm

Jambo Pasty wrote:
1-0 Argyle at HT

Sounds as if Argyle started well, pressing hard and get the goal. Then Hearts finally wake up and pass up a couple of great chances to equalise.

Not sure what Hearts will do second half - all the subs are the U17- U20s plus Beningeme & Boyce coming back from ACLs. I’d be very surprised if they send them all out for the 2nd half en mass as they’re so young but I’d imagine they will all get some time today

may aswel unless they have another game out there get some game time tis pre season after all.
Back to top Go down
Jambo Pasty

PostSubject: Re: pre season games   pre season games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 6:39 pm

Yeah they’ve sent most of the youngsters on 2nd half as Argyle swapped most of the team. Scarr’s gone off and not sure who has gone back on for him after being subbed at HT.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: pre season games   pre season games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 6:57 pm

Win 1-0
Back to top Go down
Jambo Pasty

PostSubject: Re: pre season games   pre season games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 7:03 pm

Argyle 1 - Hearts 0 FT

Well done and well played to all.

Not saying we’ve taken it badly but there’s calls to sack our new management team already

Some very positive comments being made by Jambos out in Marbella about the Green Army. That is quite something as we tend to have an aversion to teams that play in green.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: pre season games   pre season games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 7:04 pm

Pleased for Freddie.  Presumably he's in Spain as he's likely to fully make the step up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: pre season games   pre season games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 7:18 pm

Freathy wrote:
Pleased for Freddie.  Presumably he's in Spain as he's likely to fully make the step up.

theres quite a few kids out there atm which isnt unsually for clubs to do that for experience for guys like freddie so hes making the most of it and good for him. If he can impress well in the games he features in during our pre season he could very well break into the first team plans during the season even at the age of 16.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: pre season games   pre season games - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 06, 2023 7:23 pm

Good goal too!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pre season games   pre season games - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

pre season games
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next