Czarcasm
Graiser
Angry
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry

£50 increase on season tickets Empty
PostSubject: £50 increase on season tickets   £50 increase on season tickets EmptyMon May 22, 2023 6:12 pm

to be honest i was expecting it to be more so £50 is not too bad. i do like the idea of being able to sell a ticket to a game i cant go too in future now, seems evergreen members are the uber fans in the clubs eyes as they get all the perks too the feckers.

Season tickets to go on sale for Championship return

From the link wrote:
Season tickets for Argyle’s 23/24 Sky Bet Championship campaign will go on sale from Wednesday, 24 May at 10am.

The 22/23 title-winning season will live long in the memory of all Argyle supporters, and we are delighted to be able to offer renewals for our season ticket holders, as well as welcoming new applications from 22/23 flexi ticket holders and Evergreen members who had signed up before the 15 March deadline.

Last season, attendances rocketed to their highest in 20 years, with some magical scenes at Home Park.

Excitement continues to build among fans ahead of a return to the second tier for the first time since 2010, and securing a season ticket for the upcoming campaign is the only way fans are going to be able to guarantee their seat at every fixture.

Unless supporters are existing season ticket holders, held a flexi ticket in the 22/23 season or signed up for Evergreen prior to 15 March, they will not be able to purchase a season ticket at this stage.

We will be offering a season ticket waiting list, information on this will come in due course.

Adult season tickets in the Babcock Devonport End, Portcullis Legals Lyndhurst Road Stand or Upper Mayflower Grandstand will cost £475, whilst the adult price in the Lower Mayflower is £370.

Concession prices for over 65s and under 23s are detailed in the table below.

Meanwhile, prices have been frozen for the youngest members of the Green Army for the sixth successive season, ensuring that the next generation of Argyle fan can continue to build their connection with their club.

Continuing with this pricing model underlines Argyle’s commitment to becoming the number one destination for families and young people in the region. The 22/23 season saw the club awarded with an EFL Family Excellence Gold Award and our goal is to build a strong fanbase for generations to come.

For the 23/24 season, the family area will move from Block 6, 7 and 8 to the Lower Mayflower Stand after plans for a new and innovative fan zone were recently approved by Plymouth City Council.

This area will see a stage for live music, TV screens, improved toilet facilities and four food concessions installed at the ground, as the match day experience continues to go from strength to strength.

This will provide a dedicated area for families to enjoy the build-up to a match and soak up the atmosphere before Steven Schumacher’s team take to the pitch.

It is also worth noting - to ensure the safety of our young fans, under 12 season ticket cards will no longer exist, with the age being raised to under 14. This change means under 14s can no longer attend Argyle matches without the presence of an adult.

A further change to 23/24 season ticket sales is the introduction of the warning or ‘yellow card’ system for our under 8 season ticket holders.

Whilst we are keen to ensure the next generation of Argyle supporters continues to grow, we saw an increasing number of empty seats in the 22/23 season, and many of these were down to non-attending under 8 season ticket holders, this needs to be resolved.

Therefore, a new policy is being introduced to reduce the number of empty seats on a match day – full details of this will be announced shortly.

Argyle Chief Executive Andrew Parkinson is delighted to see season tickets go on sale and commented:

“I know fans have been waiting patiently for news on season tickets for our return to the Sky Bet Championship next season.

"We are now excited to announce they are on sale from Wednesday and provide a fair and affordable price and give our loyal Green Army an opportunity to enjoy every home game of Championship football, once again.

“We have all enjoyed the celebrations and time for reflection since the momentous achievement of being crowned Sky Bet League One Champions but now focus switches to the 23/24 season. Excitement is definitely growing, and I can’t wait to see our incredible fans back at Home Park again in August.”

NEW: Ticket Exchange
Through our ticketing partner Ticketmaster, the Ticket Exchange gives season ticket holders the ability to sell their designated seat at face value to other supporters for any Sky Bet Championship home fixture they are unable to attend, irrespective of whether a match is sold out or not.

Seats will continually become available across the stadium on Ticket Exchange right up until match day.

Tickets purchased via Ticket Exchange are strictly non-transferable and non-refundable. Supporters should be aware that this is an online only service.

Key Dates
To manage sales effectively, there are some key dates which supporters must take note of when purchasing their 23/24 season tickets.

Wednesday 24th May - Sunday 4 June: Season ticket renewals - available online only.
Monday 5 June: Season ticket renewals available online, via phone and in person.
Monday 12 June: Season ticket renewals for Evergreen Members who are already season ticket holders, in person or phone only. (Evergreen discount will be applied)
Monday 19 June: New season ticket applications for Evergreen members available, in person or phone only. (Evergreen discount will be applied)
Monday 26 June: New season ticket applications for 22/23 flexi ticket holders available, in person or phone only.
Sunday 2 July: Season ticket sales close.
Wednesday 5 July - Wednesday 12 July: Opportunity to move seats.
Pricing
Babcock Devonport End, Portcullis Legals Lyndhurst Road Stand & Mayflower Grandstand Upper

Concession Season Ticket Price Price Per Game
Adult £475 £20.65
Over 65 £365 £15.87
Under 23 £255 £11.09
Under 18 £96 £4.17
Under 14* £65 £2.82
Under 8 * £10 £0.43
Armed Services £365 £15.87
Wheelchair Adult £340 £14.78
Wheelchair Over 65 £270 £11.74
Wheelchair Under 23 £190 £8.26
Wheelchair Under 18 £75 £3.26

Mayflower Grandstand Lower

Concession Season Ticket Price Price Per Game
Adult £370 £16.09
Over 65 £290 £12.61
Under 23 £230 £10.00
Under 18 £80 £3.48
Under 14* £30 £1.30
Under 8* £10 £0.43
Armed Services £290 £12.61
Wheelchair Adult £370 £16.09
Wheelchair Over 65 £290 £12.61
Wheelchair Under 23 £230 £10.00
Wheelchair Under 18 £80 £3.48
*Under 8 and Under 14 Ticket Price is only valid when bought with an Under 23, Adult or Senior Ticket

All age-related concessions refer to ages as at 31 July, 2023. Proof of age will be required if booking in person. Proof of age will be required for concession purchases made online and by phone prior to tickets being sent. Suitable proof can be emailed to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How to Buy
Supporters can pay for their 23/24 season tickets by:

Card – available 24/7 for online renewals at argyletickets.com
In person at the Home Park Ticket Office or through the Ticket Office hotline on 01752 907700 - our telephone sales hotline will be open from 9am-3pm* between Monday and Friday each week and on Saturdays 10am-2pm.
 (From Monday 5 June)

Finance agreement – Four and 10 month finance options are available for 23/24 season tickets, with Plymouth Argyle partnering with V12 Retail Finance to deliver an integrated finance solution for our supporters. (We are carrying out final testing and hope to have this available from Wednesday at 10am)
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: £50 increase on season tickets   £50 increase on season tickets EmptyMon May 22, 2023 8:37 pm

I thought it would be a bigger rise than that, fair price i think
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: £50 increase on season tickets   £50 increase on season tickets EmptyMon May 22, 2023 9:33 pm

Thought the figure may start with a ‘5’, so it ain’t an over-the-top increase.

Almost makes me chuckle, the notion of Argyle implementing a season-ticket waiting list.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: £50 increase on season tickets   £50 increase on season tickets EmptyTue May 23, 2023 12:32 am

The adult ticket -for most of the ground - increase is ten quid.

Twenty quid for lower Mayflower.

Last season prices  https://www.pafc.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets-202223/pricing-finance
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: £50 increase on season tickets   £50 increase on season tickets EmptyTue May 23, 2023 9:52 am

Rickler wrote:

Last season prices  https://www.pafc.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets-202223/pricing-finance

Those must have been the standard prices Ricks. They did an Early Bird last season ( but not this season ?) because I paid £425 for mine in the Lyndhurst. Vast majority would have paid the £425.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: £50 increase on season tickets   £50 increase on season tickets EmptyTue May 23, 2023 10:35 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Those must have been the standard prices Ricks. They did an Early Bird last season ( but not this season ?) because I paid £425 for mine in the Lyndhurst. Vast majority would have paid the £425.

i did for the devonport end.

im trying to see if its even worth being a season ticket holder anymore and not just join that evergreen thing as the club seems to be giving them all the perks
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: £50 increase on season tickets   £50 increase on season tickets EmptyWed May 24, 2023 8:48 pm

Can’t get on the Bleddy website!
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: £50 increase on season tickets   £50 increase on season tickets EmptyWed May 24, 2023 9:31 pm

Graiser wrote:

Got into the website ok but buggered if i can see anywhere on there where you can enter your details and click. Had a quick shufti on pasoti and apparently some others are finding the same problem.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: £50 increase on season tickets   £50 increase on season tickets EmptyWed May 24, 2023 9:33 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Got into the website ok but buggered if i can see anywhere on there where you can enter your details and click. Had a quick shufti on pasoti and apparently some others are finding the same problem.

Finally got there, googled Argyle tickets.com and there it was
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: £50 increase on season tickets   £50 increase on season tickets EmptyWed May 24, 2023 9:59 pm

All done,hope it proves to be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: £50 increase on season tickets   £50 increase on season tickets EmptyWed May 24, 2023 10:04 pm

Greenskin wrote:
All done,hope it proves to be worth it.

I think we’re all going to be surprised !
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: £50 increase on season tickets   £50 increase on season tickets EmptySun Jun 04, 2023 4:58 pm

£50 discount if you are a evergreen member £75 if your a evergreen supreme or whatever its called member... no discount for season ticket holders!!!! still waiting a response from the club about this middle finger up at fans from them for next season and im in two minds whether i want to renew as a result as im not joining a premium service in order to get perks if that is the future from the club.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: £50 increase on season tickets   £50 increase on season tickets EmptyMon Jun 05, 2023 11:41 am

Angry wrote:
£50 discount if you are a evergreen member £75 if your a evergreen supreme or whatever its called member... no discount for season ticket holders!!!! still waiting a response from the club about this middle finger up at fans from them for next season and im in two minds whether i want to renew as a result as im not joining a premium service in order to get perks if that is the future from the club.

Would you not expect to pay more for a Championship season ticket, than the £425 you paid last year for League1?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: £50 increase on season tickets   £50 increase on season tickets EmptyMon Jun 05, 2023 2:51 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Angry wrote:

Would you not expect to pay more for a Championship season ticket, than the £425 you paid last year for League1?

im on about how evergreen members get a discount to pay that on a early bird system yet season ticket holders get nothing of the sort. Doesnt seem right to me. The overall price i have no issue with im just miffed the club would be that cheeky in doing that.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: £50 increase on season tickets   £50 increase on season tickets EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 3:13 am

Angry wrote:

im on about how evergreen members get a discount to pay that on a early bird system yet season ticket holders get nothing of the sort. Doesnt seem right to me. The overall price i have no issue with im just miffed the club would be that cheeky in doing that.

Ticket season holders who are evergreen members get the discount. Because of demand and shortage of tickets, there is no real 'early bird' system anymore.

EG is just a scheme where you pay money monthly to get a discount in the club shop, ArgyleTV, and for those who qualify, on season tickets etc. Not all EG members are qualified to apply for season tickets. If you didn't offer these incentives, nobody would bother subcribing to the Evergreens.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: £50 increase on season tickets   £50 increase on season tickets EmptyTue Jun 06, 2023 9:39 am

Paid on Monday for our ST, 2 OAP, 1 ADULT, 1 UN18 cost £1301. but have to wait for the new tickets to arrive because they have not been printed.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: £50 increase on season tickets   £50 increase on season tickets EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 6:20 pm

Awaydays only after shafting the flexi ticket holders. Strange how you could all see the Brent strategy of low capacity and high ticket prices but now support it.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: £50 increase on season tickets   £50 increase on season tickets EmptyThu Jun 08, 2023 7:36 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:
Awaydays only after shafting the flexi ticket holders.  Strange how you could all see the Brent strategy of low capacity and high ticket prices but now support it.

With the 'priority system' called for, and voted in by the season ticket holders, it's unlikely that many tickets will be available for anyone else for away games. Talk about feathering your own nest.

Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: £50 increase on season tickets   £50 increase on season tickets EmptyFri Jun 09, 2023 1:21 am

Rickler wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:
Awaydays only after shafting the flexi ticket holders.  Strange how you could all see the Brent strategy of low capacity and high ticket prices but now support it.

With the 'priority system' called for, and voted in by the season ticket holders, it's unlikely that many tickets will be available for anyone else for away games.  Talk about feathering your own nest.    

How on earth have I feathered my own nest?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: £50 increase on season tickets   £50 increase on season tickets EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 11:18 am

Plymouth Argyle FC @Argyle
·
22m
Please be patient if you are trying to buy or renew your season ticket over the phone or in person today. We are experiencing unprecedented demand, with queues forming. Our ticket office staff are working as quickly as possible. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: £50 increase on season tickets   £50 increase on season tickets EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 2:51 pm

Seems there feckin over season ticket holders ..short memories Hallett & parky I remember when they were begging season ticket holders to keep there money ..about time they we re-payed for there loyalty
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: £50 increase on season tickets   £50 increase on season tickets EmptyMon Jun 26, 2023 6:10 pm

I could not afford to renew ST. I will be among those who are scraping around for match day tickets when the season kicks off, have considered signing up to Argyle tv/match day pass.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: £50 increase on season tickets   £50 increase on season tickets EmptyWed Jun 28, 2023 8:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ticket pricing for the forthcoming 2023/24 Sky Bet Championship season at Home Park has now been confirmed, with single adult tickets starting at £23.

Every home league fixture has been designated as a Gold or Silver fixture, with prices adjusting accordingly for each game.

In small adjustments for next season, please note that in-person ticket purchases will now carry a £1.50 booking fee, and delivery fees have risen by a small amount, in line with a national rise in postage costs.

For a full, all-encompassing list of prices for all sections of the ground, and a list of each fixture and their colour designation, click here.---

We are very pleased to say that the Priority Points Ticket Scheme piloted in 2022/23 will continue into the new season, and will now include cup games as well as our Sky Bet Championship fixtures.

When tickets go on sale for highly sought-after games, they will be sold in order of points totals, with season ticket holders with the most points given priority to purchase tickets.

This will be season two of a three-year cycle, and points accrued from last season will carry over. Purchasing a season ticket will add 230 points to your tally. Individual league fixture ticket purchases, for home or away games, will add ten points and cup games for home or away games, will add five.

If you have not yet had your points added after this season's season ticket purchase, it will be added shortly.

The Priority Points Ticket Scheme, including an extensive FAQ section, is explained in full at this link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: £50 increase on season tickets   £50 increase on season tickets Empty

Back to top Go down

£50 increase on season tickets
Page 1 of 1