Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Buses to Home Park Next Season - They are Back!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr President

Buses to Home Park Next Season - They are Back! Empty
PostSubject: Buses to Home Park Next Season - They are Back!   Buses to Home Park Next Season - They are Back! EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:52 pm

Hi All

Not seen this posted anywhere else - Sorry if it is.

It became a source of banter during admin (those who attended the Tuesday night lower Guildhall meeting will know what I mean) but.......

The Plymouth Supporters Club have struck a deal with Citybus to bring back the match day buses to Home Park next season with a fee being paid by those using them. I understand that more details will be released in due course.

Well done guys!!

Chris
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Buses to Home Park Next Season - They are Back!   Buses to Home Park Next Season - They are Back! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:22 am

Thanks for the info Chris and another good move by the club.
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: Buses to Home Park Next Season - They are Back!   Buses to Home Park Next Season - They are Back! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:24 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Thanks for the info Chris and another good move by the club.

No worries, the credit here sits with the Plymouth Supporters Club.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Buses to Home Park Next Season - They are Back!   Buses to Home Park Next Season - They are Back! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:27 am

Yep good move for those that like a few pints at their local followed by a couple at the ground. It was a good idea by the last mob (Tony Campbell I guess) but it was always foolish for them to be free, causing agro when the voluntary charge was imposed.

It's a valuable service that a lot of people would be quite happy to pay for, after all unless you walk, there's always some cost to getting to HP.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Buses to Home Park Next Season - They are Back!   Buses to Home Park Next Season - They are Back! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:02 pm

Oooohh is it an open top bus? it will be the only one seen near your lot next season, har har circ argyle_i've 2005 - 2010 Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Buses to Home Park Next Season - They are Back!   Buses to Home Park Next Season - They are Back! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:07 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
Oooohh is it an open top bus? it will be the only one seen near your lot next season, har har circ argyle_i've 2005 - 2010 Laughing

The only 'open top' city will see next season is when Tisdale forgets to wear his cravat Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Buses to Home Park Next Season - They are Back!   Buses to Home Park Next Season - They are Back! EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:26 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Sandford_Grecian wrote:

The only 'open top' city will see next season is when Tisdale forgets to wear his cravat Very Happy .

correct, we'll be bottom 8 with you, hopefully, Tisdasle won't be around long enough to forget his cravat lol!

Last edited by Sandford_Grecian on Mon May 21, 2012 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : bottom 10 in my dreams I meant bottom 8 :-))
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buses to Home Park Next Season - They are Back!   Buses to Home Park Next Season - They are Back! Empty

Back to top Go down

Buses to Home Park Next Season - They are Back!
Page 1 of 1