Earwegoagain
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

ATD MASTERCHEFS Empty
PostSubject: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS EmptySun May 14, 2023 9:12 am

Used to be such a good forum now all debate has to follow the brown nosing of Sigh whilst he diverts massive chunks of our playing budget into his property portfolio. You are all warned it will end in tears, fook you and good night.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

ATD MASTERCHEFS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS EmptySun May 14, 2023 3:14 pm

whats everyone having for tea tonight im having roast lamb
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

ATD MASTERCHEFS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS EmptySun May 14, 2023 4:20 pm

Angry wrote:

Salad for me Angers!

Oh and trifle for afters, I like a bit of trifle
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

ATD MASTERCHEFS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS EmptySun May 14, 2023 5:02 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:

Salad for me Angers!

cant go wrong with a bit of salad i'd probably have that had i not remembered i bought the lamb on tuesday and it wont keep any longer lol what kind of trifle fruit or chocolate?
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

ATD MASTERCHEFS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS EmptySun May 14, 2023 5:17 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:

Salad for me Angers!

cant go wrong with a bit of salad i'd probably have that had i not remembered i bought the lamb on tuesday and it wont keep any longer lol what kind of trifle fruit or chocolate?

Fruit with some clotted cream
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

ATD MASTERCHEFS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS EmptySun May 14, 2023 5:42 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:

Salad for me Angers!

lovely
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

ATD MASTERCHEFS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS EmptySun May 14, 2023 5:54 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:

Salad for me Angers!

lovely

Got a bollocking from the missus, Bleddy cream dropped on my shirt!
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

ATD MASTERCHEFS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS EmptySun May 14, 2023 6:03 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:

Salad for me Angers!

lovely

Got a bollocking from the missus, Bleddy cream dropped on my shirt!

clumsy lol nothing a damp cloth cant fix though
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

ATD MASTERCHEFS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS EmptySun May 14, 2023 6:37 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Used to be such a good forum now all debate has to follow the brown nosing of Sigh whilst he diverts massive chunks of our playing budget into his property portfolio. You are all warned it will end in tears, fook you and good night.

Bye bye.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

ATD MASTERCHEFS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS EmptySun May 14, 2023 6:39 pm

Angry wrote:

Chicken with piri piri sauce and veggies all cooked in the ninja.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

ATD MASTERCHEFS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS EmptySun May 14, 2023 7:26 pm

Some allegation to make Ears, do you have evidence?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

ATD MASTERCHEFS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS EmptySun May 14, 2023 7:30 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Angry wrote:

Chicken with piri piri sauce and veggies all cooked in the ninja.

heard about those ninjas i got one of their blender's never thought about their cookers!!!! sounds good goat
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

ATD MASTERCHEFS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS EmptySun May 14, 2023 7:34 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

No fooking brown nosing from me mucka. Y'all know my views on the disastrous 'low league mentality' that Si and co seems to thrive on and is seemingly happy to continue with. I thought we had another push  towards the promised land after Stapes sold the family silver the last time - yet, here we are again,  and Si and co refuse to capitalise on the situation re extending the Moanflower and corners etc.

We're forever a big club in the making , held back by a board of investors scared of  taking the leap. AGAIN!  I'm done. feck em. Ciao.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

ATD MASTERCHEFS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS EmptySun May 14, 2023 7:38 pm

It is brilliant. We have the double tray one. It cooked the chicken, onions and peppers in one and potatoes in the other. You sinc the trays so everything is finished at the same time. Our tea was cooked in 25 minutes. Very tasty.

Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

ATD MASTERCHEFS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS EmptySun May 14, 2023 7:49 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
It is brilliant. We have the double tray one. It cooked the chicken, onions and peppers in one and potatoes in the other. You sinc the trays so everything is finished at the same time. Our tea was cooked in 25 minutes. Very tasty.

ill have to look into getting one of them, my biggest concern was the timings and whether everything would be cooked enough. I got fooled into getting an all in one frying pan for a fryup once and that was a disaster lol
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

ATD MASTERCHEFS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS EmptySun May 14, 2023 8:06 pm

Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

ill have to look into getting one of them, my biggest concern was the timings and whether everything would be cooked enough. I got fooled into getting an all in one frying pan for a fryup once and that was a disaster lol

I’ve got the Ninja foodi, Bleddy brilliant
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

ATD MASTERCHEFS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS EmptySun May 14, 2023 9:59 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

I’ve got the Ninja foodi, Bleddy brilliant

they do seem to be getting a good rep. Smile

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

ATD MASTERCHEFS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS EmptyMon May 15, 2023 3:55 pm

Angry wrote:

I am having sausage, mash and peas - with gravy.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

ATD MASTERCHEFS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS EmptyMon May 15, 2023 4:09 pm

Well, if Ears wants to leave then so be it. His choice !!

I am happy with how Argyle are going about things, two promotions in rapid time, a decent manager and backroom set up etc-etc. There is room for improvement though.

The step up to the Championship is going to be hard and I look forward to the challenge. What will be, will be.

Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

ATD MASTERCHEFS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS EmptyMon May 15, 2023 5:11 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:

I am having sausage, mash and peas - with gravy.

niceee onion gravy or just regular bisto?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

ATD MASTERCHEFS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS EmptyMon May 15, 2023 5:56 pm

VillageGreen wrote:

I am happy with how Argyle are going about things, two promotions in rapid time, a decent manager and backroom set up etc-etc. There is room for improvement though.

The step up to the Championship is going to be hard and I look forward to the challenge. What will be, will be.

the corners are an issue i dont agree with them not being built but its not like they wont be built eventually unlike the mankover wasnt for almost 20 years i believe they will be on the agenda next after the training ground setups. Our training facilities for our teams are bog standard compared to some league 2 teams even the greeks have better facilities in some parts of their setup so they do need investing in and improving. If we want to attract a higher caliber of talent here having the mod cons helps alot in the convincing that this club is for them.

Championship will be very tough next season we will do well to stay up as for the budget i believe it will be competitive the board are not going to handicap the team by notgiving schumacher a fighting chance. Im happy we have owners and boarrd members who wont risk the clubs future and are actively trying to bring and create revenue streams into the club so we make money as we cant spend the £8m on one player like some want if we cant afford it in the longterm thats what nearly killed this club last time. We would all like to see hallett give schumacher tens of millions this summer but its just not realistic and its baffling why some think it is. Lets see what happens first.

now back to the important matters like whats everyone having for tea and not entertaining cyber flounces!   im having chicken grills with bbq sauce with rice and sweetcorn with an apple lattice for desert
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

ATD MASTERCHEFS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS EmptyMon May 15, 2023 6:17 pm

Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:

the corners are an issue i dont agree with them not being built but its not like they wont be built eventually unlike the mankover wasnt for almost 20 years i believe they will be on the agenda next after the training ground setups. Our training facilities for our teams are bog standard compared to some league 2 teams even the greeks have better facilities in some parts of their setup so they do need investing in and improving. If we want to attract a higher caliber of talent here having the mod cons helps alot in the convincing that this club is for them.

Championship will be very tough next season we will do well to stay up as for the budget i believe it will be competitive the board are not going to handicap the team by notgiving schumacher a fighting chance. Im happy we have owners and boarrd members who wont risk the clubs future and are actively trying to bring and create revenue streams into the club so we make money as we cant spend the £8m on one player like some want if we cant afford it in the longterm thats what nearly killed this club last time.  We would all like to see hallett give schumacher tens of millions this summer but its just not realistic and its baffling why some think it is. Lets see what happens first.

now back to the important matters like whats everyone having for tea and not entertaining cyber flounces!   im having chicken grills with bbq sauce with rice and sweetcorn with an apple lattice for desert

Spaghetti bolognese tonight
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

ATD MASTERCHEFS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS EmptyMon May 15, 2023 7:17 pm

Lamb Kleftico topped with melted Feta on a bed of Orza, with roasted peppers and tatties.

ATD MASTERCHEFS B5782210

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

ATD MASTERCHEFS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS EmptyMon May 15, 2023 7:19 pm

Coronation Chicken
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

ATD MASTERCHEFS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS EmptyMon May 15, 2023 7:28 pm

seadog wrote:
Coronation Chicken

im still trying to find the coronation quiche they brought out to mark the recent crowning.

Czarcasm wrote:
Lamb Kleftico topped with melted Feta on a bed of Orza, with roasted peppers and tatties.

ATD MASTERCHEFS B5782210

ive always wanted to try kleftico
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ATD MASTERCHEFS Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATD MASTERCHEFS   ATD MASTERCHEFS Empty

Back to top Go down

ATD MASTERCHEFS
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: