Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ?

Go down 
+9
Charlie Wood
Greenskin
Czarcasm
Graiser
Flat_Track_Bully
Les Miserable
Angry
Freathy
VillageGreen
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry

Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ?   Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 18, 2023 10:16 pm

Graiser wrote:
Peterborough just not in it at all

story of their season hot/cold and if they go on a loose this game now then darren ferguson is getting sacked again for the 4th time from peterborough i bet.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ?   Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 18, 2023 10:17 pm

Angry wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Peterborough just not in it at all

story of their season hot/cold and if they go on a loose this game now then darren ferguson is getting sacked again for the 4th time from peterborough i bet.

Whichever team loses the manager’s gone
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ?   Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 18, 2023 10:45 pm

Tbh I’d like to have seen Wednesday go up just for the fact they have treated Darren Moore unfair & badly by there jizzers & noshers
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ?   Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 18, 2023 11:06 pm

Unbelievable comeback by Wednesday who fully deserve that place in the final and now certain promotion to the Championship especially after getting 96 points. Darren Moore is a great manager and one I'd love to see at HP.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ?   Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 18, 2023 11:14 pm

Freathy wrote:
Unbelievable comeback by Wednesday who fully deserve that place in the final and now certain promotion to the Championship especially after getting 96 points.  Darren Moore is a great manager and one I'd love to see at HP.

Why ?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ?   Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 19, 2023 7:45 am

Why? Because he is a really good manager who has done fantastic job at Sheff Wed and when Schuey goes I'd love to see him here.  Not that he ever would come here mind.
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ?   Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 19, 2023 9:34 am

Christ imagine being a posh fan this morning. Weds were unbelievable though and deserve it.

Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ?   Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 19, 2023 3:18 pm

Freathy wrote:
Why? Because he is a really good manager who has done fantastic job at Sheff Wed and when Schuey goes I'd love to see him here.  Not that he ever would come here mind.

he almost was i believe it was between him and ryan lowe back when we were looking for a successor to del bhey.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ?   Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 19, 2023 3:54 pm

Freathy wrote:

Yes he would as I believe his wife is a Devon maid, but there’s no vacancy and won’t be for a while yet
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ?   Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 19, 2023 5:53 pm

Decent bloke is Darren Moore, but he's nowhere near Schuey as a manager. Given the size of the club and their budget for them not to go up automatically is a failure. Yes, they may now sneak in through the play offs, but he's tactically poor (remember his subs at Home Park cost them the game), and his long ball tactics to 2 big front men is his plan A. He doesn't have a plan B.

Wouldn't want him at Home Park, not that there's a vacancy anyway. It's telling the he doesn't get linked with as many jobs as Schuey does - for that matter neither does MacKenna - who took Ipswich up on the back of a few million spent in January.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ?   Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 19, 2023 5:55 pm

Looks like Wednesday pulled their finger out when it mattered !!
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ?   Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 19, 2023 5:57 pm

Angry wrote:
as for the championship i want Luton to go up just to see some of the pampered premiership fans go to that ground and experience seeing someones y fronts on a washing line as you walk through there garden to get to the away end.

shocked but not supprised that Sunderland plan to sack their manager for not going up in his first season back in the championship even though he has done a fantastic job.

That ground of Lootown is the pits.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ?   Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 19, 2023 7:40 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
as for the championship i want Luton to go up just to see some of the pampered premiership fans go to that ground and experience seeing someones y fronts on a washing line as you walk through there garden to get to the away end.

shocked but not supprised that Sunderland plan to sack their manager for not going up in his first season back in the championship even though he has done a fantastic job.

The whole of luton along with slough are the arsehole of this country absolute dumps the pair of them
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ?   Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 19, 2023 9:44 pm

Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:

The whole of luton along with slough are the arsehole of this country absolute dumps the pair of them

How very dare you Angry!!! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ?   Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ? - Page 2 EmptySun May 21, 2023 12:50 pm

Should be a good Play-Off Final between Barnsley and Wednesday. A Yorkshire derby with two good teams fighting it out for a place in the Championship.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ?   Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ? - Page 2 EmptySun May 21, 2023 4:12 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Angry wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:

How very dare you Angry!!! Very Happy

my dad is from reading so i do like most of berkshire lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ?   Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would you like to go up in the Play Offs ?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2