Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.

Go down 
+11
Czarcasm
Angry
Freathy
sufferedsince 68
Greenskin
VillageGreen
Les Miserable
Dog Bone Malone
RegGreen
mouldyoldgoat
Earwegoagain
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.   Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 9:08 pm

Making hard work of this maybe its time shoe E should start mixing it up a bit now
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.   Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 9:13 pm

Early saxon unearths a nugget. 1 - 2
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.   Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 9:14 pm

Yessss 2-1 Saxon -Earley
Derby just equalised 1-1
Sheff wed winning 2-0
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.   Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 9:20 pm

i gave up listening to the game as kate just drives me to drink for a non drinker as i am so is it really 2-1 as the app notifications failed to mention the goal only the sodding subs and bookings

FFS
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.   Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 9:26 pm

Hanging on now
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.   Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 9:27 pm

Gave up on the stream at about 53 minutes. Saxon pulled his finger out. cheers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.   Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 9:47 pm

Yay. Good result that, made hard work of it at times.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.   Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 9:52 pm

Good result overall, pleased Argyle won. Remain top of the league so that pleases also.

Bolton in 3rd now on 59.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.   Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 10:00 pm

Another good win, we could have had 6, their keeper made 3 great saves. Pretty solid at the back, Burton should have done better with their goal, but he did everything else well, he didn't let it affect him.

Deserved win, 3 pts, it doesn't matter what the others do if we keep churning out the wins.

The i follow stream was crap.

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.   Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 10:01 pm

Another great result by the bheys,especially after conceding at the worst possible time. Two goals from surprising sources [Butcher is a bit of an unsung hero a la Lee Hodges, played very well on Saturday] and looks like Schuey pulled another selection rabbit out of the hat by picking Earley. Some other decent results tonight as well but Bolton seem to be scoring five in every game at the moment and are overtaking Ipswich,so need to beat Fleetwood on Saturday to maintain the momentum. All in all a great evenings work though.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.   Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 10:02 pm

Top two (Argyle & Wed) seem to be pulling away from the rest.

Two wins since the injuries to Cooper & Scarr.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.   Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 10:02 pm

We weren’t so free flowing as Saturday, scrappy game, but those are the wins that get promotion.
Burton redeemed himself with some good takes from corners, hope his balls up for their goal was a one off.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.   Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 10:05 pm

Keep an eye them coonts from Bolton.
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.   Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 10:59 pm

Good result for us and the other games too.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.   Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2023 11:28 pm

I thought Saxon played well tonight and Burton was asking for a yellow card the way he was fecking about wasting time.
All in all a positive result and still top.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.   Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 7:48 am

Outstanding result.  Didn't play that well again but organised and clinical won the day again.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.   Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 2:22 pm

Angry wrote:
i gave up listening to the game as kate just drives me to drink for a non drinker as i am so is it really 2-1 as the app notifications failed to mention the goal only the sodding subs and bookings

FFS

You were lucky I literally couldn't follow it from about 35 minutes and totally gave up on 53 minutes. The comms were dreadful even my missus asked who the boring bird was? I have emailed the club last night about the stream and heard fook all, if I hassle enough they will get back and blame my computer, internet and the weather despite every other app and stream working and our new 30mb internet. The club is better run in many areas but communication is piss poor, queues on match days haven't changed at all and the catering is as shite as it's ever been. I know club bashing isn't popular these days but fook me I am surprised they don't get a lot more shite than they do, I guess the punters being so badly treated for so long they are just used to it?
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.   Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 2:55 pm

Live feed on the TV was excellent
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.   Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 3:25 pm

Graiser wrote:

Well mine was unwatchable and what pisses me off more is being ignored by the club when I complain. How many streams do you think they sold last night? 1000, 5000 or maybe even 10,000 yet not one single person on hand to deal with technical issues or complaints? I tried Netflix, Now tv and iplayer, all worked perfectly and a broadband speed test showed 30 mbs so it was definitely the stream. The club is too worried about the corporate luvvies and fook the little people.
The commentary was fooking dire even when viewed through the greenest tinted ears.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.   Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2023 8:06 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:

Well mine was unwatchable and what pisses me off more is being ignored by the club when I complain. How many streams do you think they sold last night? 1000, 5000 or maybe even 10,000 yet not one single person on hand to deal with technical issues or complaints? I tried Netflix, Now tv and iplayer, all worked perfectly and a broadband speed test showed 30 mbs so it was definitely the stream. The club is too worried about the corporate luvvies and fook the little people.
The commentary was fooking dire even when viewed through the greenest tinted ears.

Commentary doesn’t bother me too much, I turned the volume down as that woman bores me, but the picture was excellent all game, only thing I can’t get right is the black border around the screen, so instead of watching on 52” probably only seeing 46”
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.   Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 8:33 am

Still no answer from the club.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.   Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 2:56 pm

Agree about Bolton, they have taken third spot on form and results. Ipswich seem to be having a slight wobble at the moment.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.   Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 3:08 pm

Fixtures and possible results on Saturday should in reality not change the League One table greatly. Bolton are away to Wycombe and that could be a feisty encounter.

Ipswich home to FGR, Barnsley away to Cheltenham, Derby at home to Charlton, Sheffield at home to MK Dons.

Those sides between 7th and 11th can still make the POs - even automatic - if they go on a blinder and others have a wobble.

Argyle must stay clear of 3rd place at all times as this looks like it will probably go down to the last few games to be guaranteed that promotion is finally in the  bag.

This season will be printed in EFL annuals as being a classic  League One promotion race.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.   Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin. - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2023 8:53 am

VillageGreen wrote:
Agree about Bolton, they have taken third spot on form and results. Ipswich seem to be having a slight wobble at the moment.

If Ipswich were Argyle then our fans would be having a meltdown and declaring it the annual collapse in form, I personally think they are fecked for autos and if they keep this up will miss the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.   Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 18, 2023 2:33 pm

Graiser wrote:

Just had to swerve a speeding delivery driver in the lanes and took out a nearly new £160 tyre. I'm just praying that all your tyres are intact so that I don't have to worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.   Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oxford vs Argyle sponsored by serious bumlickin.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2