The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

At The Bookies (Town v Argo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

At The Bookies (Town v Argo) Empty
PostSubject: At The Bookies (Town v Argo)   At The Bookies (Town v Argo) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 10:34 am

Seems the bookies don’t give us much chance for the big one
Been checking various bookmakers & betting sites for the game
Ipswich 1/2 The Draw 3-1 Argyle 5/1
This is roughly the betting on most sites but on one there offering 4/1 the draw & Argo at 6/1
Tbh I fancy us at them prices I think were better than the price suggests might have to a cheeky score on us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Bookies (Town v Argo)   At The Bookies (Town v Argo) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 10:49 am

i would be happy with the draw if we cant get the win as both results would help us more than they would Ipswich who need the win to close the gap and keep Wednesday at bay.

I truly hope the players are up for the fight saturday. Pity its not on argyletv to watch.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: At The Bookies (Town v Argo)   At The Bookies (Town v Argo) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 11:00 am

RegGreen wrote:
Seems the bookies don’t give us much chance for the big one
Been checking various bookmakers & betting sites for the game
Ipswich 1/2      The Draw 3-1   Argyle 5/1
This is roughly the betting on most sites  but on one there offering 4/1 the draw & Argo at 6/1
Tbh I fancy us at them prices I think were better than the price suggests might have to a cheeky score on us

Not sure the odds reflect the actual odds of us winning just the much larger fanbase of Ipswich plus neutrals laying large on the "bigger" team skewing the odds. Like you say Reg decent odds for us, I would bite your hand off for a draw but I think I may lay a cheeky score on an Argyle win. Reckon our odds could slide as plenty of neutral punters will have a fling at those odds.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: At The Bookies (Town v Argo)   At The Bookies (Town v Argo) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 2:10 pm

Angry wrote:
i would be happy with the draw if we cant get the win as both results would help us more than they would Ipswich who need the win to close the gap and keep Wednesday at bay.

I truly hope the players are up for the fight saturday. Pity its not on argyletv to watch.
seems sky have missed a trick on this one as well you’d thought there’d would have televised it tbh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Bookies (Town v Argo)   At The Bookies (Town v Argo) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 6:18 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:

seems sky have missed a trick on this one as well you’d thought there’d would have televised it tbh

yeap still nevermind there are otherways to follow the game if argyletv, ifollow and sky dont want to show it. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Bookies (Town v Argo)   At The Bookies (Town v Argo) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 6:38 pm

Azaz is in the squad for the game Very Happy

not expecting him to play much but if hes good to go for 10-15 minutes that could prove crucial and a game changer pending onthe circumstances he comes on too.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: At The Bookies (Town v Argo)   At The Bookies (Town v Argo) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 7:49 pm

Hope we don't rush him back, sure we won't as I expect his own physio will have to give the go ahead, a super sub appearance would be great but I am more excited at having him back for the run in. I reckon he may only figure for five minutes at the end but Ipswich will have to plan in case he gets on earlier Schuey mind games as well I reckon.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: At The Bookies (Town v Argo)   At The Bookies (Town v Argo) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 4:44 pm

Just had a score at 5/1 on Argo
Plus had 1-0 1-1 2-1
Plus couldn’t resist a single on 3-1 Argo at 50/1
Ipswich are 11/1 for 3-1 it don’t make sense these prices do the bookies know somethink we don’t know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: At The Bookies (Town v Argo)   At The Bookies (Town v Argo) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 4:56 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Plus had 1-0 1-1 2-1
Ipswich are 11/1 for 3-1 it don’t make sense these prices  do the bookies know somethink we don’t know

good goods which bookies is this i might take a punt myself?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: At The Bookies (Town v Argo)   At The Bookies (Town v Argo) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 4:59 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Plus had 1-0 1-1 2-1
Ipswich are 11/1 for 3-1 it don’t make sense these prices  do the bookies know somethink we don’t know

Best of luck bhey should have chucked a score on Ladapo scoring first as well to cover your arse in case we have a bad day at the office. Tbh I fancy us for this one, will get down the bookies tomorrow and lay on an Argo win.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: At The Bookies (Town v Argo)   At The Bookies (Town v Argo) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 5:00 pm

Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Plus had 1-0 1-1 2-1

William Hill on line angers
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: At The Bookies (Town v Argo)   At The Bookies (Town v Argo) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 5:05 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Plus had 1-0 1-1 2-1

We've got WH in Tavvy how do you get on with online mate? I tried it years ago and the feckers were very reluctant to pay out and kept offering credit for more bets.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: At The Bookies (Town v Argo)   At The Bookies (Town v Argo) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 6:52 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Plus had 1-0 1-1 2-1

We've got WH in Tavvy how do you get on with online mate? I tried it years ago and the feckers were very reluctant to pay out and kept offering credit for more bets.
I don’t no good with internet my son puts it on for me on line.
Like you ears old school me prefer going in the betting shop when I can can’t deal with them apps but sometimes you get better odds on line than you do in the shop though
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: At The Bookies (Town v Argo)   At The Bookies (Town v Argo) EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 7:15 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Plus had 1-0 1-1 2-1

I don’t no good with internet my son puts it on for me on line.
Like you ears old school me prefer going in the betting shop when I can can’t deal with them apps but sometimes you get better odds on line than you do in the shop though

Thanks/OK
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: At The Bookies (Town v Argo)   At The Bookies (Town v Argo) EmptySat Jan 14, 2023 2:28 pm

Just laid a score on an Argyle win, bookies in Tavvy is now Betfred after WH pulled out a couple of years ago, still got 6/1. Fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At The Bookies (Town v Argo)   At The Bookies (Town v Argo) Empty

Back to top Go down

At The Bookies (Town v Argo)
Page 1 of 1