RegGreen
Earwegoagain
Grovehill
Freathy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Tyreik Wright - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyreik Wright   Tyreik Wright - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 8:05 pm

welcome Tyreik hope you do well over time.

really hope we sign a defender now to finish of our january sales and no one major leaves us in return as the squad is looking very stronger as we push for the promise land.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Tyreik Wright   Tyreik Wright - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 8:35 pm

Can't knock Hallett and Co atm--fees paid for 4 young players this window. How much does everyone think the Club has spent?

I'm going for a cool million with Waine being the record breaking fee at over £300k and the others about £200k each

Just hope there's enough left for a Championship ready defender
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Tyreik Wright   Tyreik Wright - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 8:43 pm

Welcome Tyreick
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyreik Wright   Tyreik Wright - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 8:55 pm

Welcome Tyreik
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tyreik Wright   Tyreik Wright - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 8:58 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Angry wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:
And if either of them or any other player or even the manager decide they want to leave because their heads have been turned because of money offered or a ‘glamour club’ wants them which would probably mean more money than Argyle can offer then there is only 3 things that our club can do.

1 - refuse the bid and offer the player more money to stay and hopefully he will accept.

2 - If the player says no to the better deal then refuse the bid and hold him to the contract he signed and hope he will work to his full potential.

3 - If the player says no to the better deal then sell him for as much as the club can get and get someone in who wants to play for Argyle.

As far as I am concerned there is no point in keeping a player who doesn’t want to play for Argyle and there is every reason to cash in on the player.

Spot on.

It would be spot on IF either player had put in a transfer request, quite different from the club transfer listing a player as happened with Pan, which is in black and white from club sources.
One step forward, two steps back, queue applause from Argyle fans, I really do dispair.

they listed him as he turned down their offer and made it clear he wanted to move on they enforced the option of a further 12 months to sell him and not loose him for free. Nothing new there again many clubs rich and poor would have done the same and have done and continue to do so. Besides getting £500,000 for an injury crock and someone who wouldnt have fit in with this new system at all as his postition/role being redundant while we are top of the league is good buisness from the club not as if hes been missed is it.

The club transfer listed him he didn't ask to be transfer listed. End of. Pan was contracted until the end of this season, so from that we can assume he was happy to stay until then?
I get the club wanted to cash in but lets not change the facts to make it look like this was instigated by Pan it wasn't. And no one knew he was a "crock" until about November.

It was instigated by Pan when he told the club he didn’t want to stay so Argyle transfer listed him and got a good price for him.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Tyreik Wright   Tyreik Wright - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 8:59 pm

Welcome Tyreik!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Tyreik Wright   Tyreik Wright - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2023 6:38 pm

Si splashing the cash on another quality signing, never known an argo owner be so ambitious its great! usually we signed the sick the lame or the lazy who were the only takers for Jimmy's three hundred quid a week and a selfi with the creepy cornish janner. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyreik Wright   Tyreik Wright - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyreik Wright
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2