Les Miserable
Earwegoagain
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hector Valdez

Hector Valdez

Boltons vs Strapons. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boltons vs Strapons.   Boltons vs Strapons. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 12:24 pm

Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:
After watching Sheff Wed v Newcastle, it's fair to say we are most definitely not the best team in the tope 3, not by a long way.  And that was without their supposedly base player.

You can stay in denial, currently the table doesn’t lie

Will happily wager a monkey with you now. 3rd place at best. Absolutely nothing negative about this whatsoever. That is a bleddy big call on your part to suggest Wednesday and Ipswich will finish below us.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Boltons vs Strapons.   Boltons vs Strapons. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 3:06 pm

Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
I started watching Argyle during the 59/60 season, so I’ve seen many ups and downs, probably more downs, however what I find strange is some supporters find it very difficult to see the positives but find it extremely easy to focus on the negatives, we’re currently top of the league, lost only 2 games away and one at home all season, what’s not too like ?
Every game between now and the end of the season is going to be very difficult, no team is going to rollover, whether we get auto promotion or not I’m bleddy enjoying this season.

Why do you constantly seize upon every little remark and paint it as negative? Winning the league or getting promoted is not just about Argyle and very much about who the competition is, in this case SW, Ipswich, Derby, Barnsley, Pompey and Bolton so comparing squads, performances and transfers is completely relevant and in my younger days before the internet used to be carried out in the pub and at work instead of online. Nothing has changed, fans haven't changed what has changed is that now we have fans who refuse to accept opinions that don't align with their own. Maybe you are better flouncing and staying flounced?
What is really amusing is that if I asked you to highlight a truly negative post from this thread you couldn't because they aren't there. If you don't want to join in the conversation don't, it really is that simple.

I think that post is a bit rich coming from you, do you think my post was aimed at you ? I was actually generalising after reading several posts and not just on ATD.
Your quite free to give your opinion as I did mine and I’m not trying to impose by thoughts on anybody, just giving them.
As for flouncing, dictionary describes it as “ to go or move in an exaggeratedly impatient or angry manner” well that’s not me and I didn’t, I just decided to take a break and the mods are fully aware of the reasons why.
So you enjoy what’s left of today

So which "negative" posts were you talking about? Flouncing was what you did when you couldn't accept my views on selling Pan, that's the ATD version always has been.

Nearly every one
You have a high opinion of yourself if you think your views on Pan bothered me at all. You know my views but I don’t know why you considered Camara to be one of Argyle’s best players as you never replied to a previous post as to what criteria you use to assess him as one of our best players.
Anyway he’s history and we haven’t missed him this season.

So no actual post then?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Boltons vs Strapons.   Boltons vs Strapons. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 3:07 pm

I see Ipswich are putting together  a seven figure fee and try to sign Nathan Broadhead from Everton.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Boltons vs Strapons.   Boltons vs Strapons. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 3:08 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Graiser wrote:
I started watching Argyle during the 59/60 season, so I’ve seen many ups and downs, probably more downs, however what I find strange is some supporters find it very difficult to see the positives but find it extremely easy to focus on the negatives, we’re currently top of the league, lost only 2 games away and one at home all season, what’s not too like ?
Every game between now and the end of the season is going to be very difficult, no team is going to rollover, whether we get auto promotion or not I’m bleddy enjoying this season.

Why do you constantly seize upon every little remark and paint it as negative? Winning the league or getting promoted is not just about Argyle and very much about who the competition is, in this case SW, Ipswich, Derby, Barnsley, Pompey and Bolton so comparing squads, performances and transfers is completely relevant and in my younger days before the internet used to be carried out in the pub and at work instead of online. Nothing has changed, fans haven't changed what has changed is that now we have fans who refuse to accept opinions that don't align with their own. Maybe you are better flouncing and staying flounced?
What is really amusing is that if I asked you to highlight a truly negative post from this thread you couldn't because they aren't there. If you don't want to join in the conversation don't, it really is that simple.

I think that post is a bit rich coming from you, do you think my post was aimed at you ? I was actually generalising after reading several posts and not just on ATD.
Your quite free to give your opinion as I did mine and I’m not trying to impose by thoughts on anybody, just giving them.
As for flouncing, dictionary describes it as “ to go or move in an exaggeratedly impatient or angry manner” well that’s not me and I didn’t, I just decided to take a break and the mods are fully aware of the reasons why.
So you enjoy what’s left of today

So which "negative" posts were you talking about? Flouncing was what you did when you couldn't accept my views on selling Pan, that's the ATD version always has been.

So all members who leave ATD of their own choice it is a flounce?

In ATD parlance yes.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Boltons vs Strapons.   Boltons vs Strapons. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 3:09 pm

Was quite a good thread until Flouncey started his usual shite.
Back to top Go down
Hector Valdez

Hector Valdez

PostSubject: Re: Boltons vs Strapons.   Boltons vs Strapons. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 4:12 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

What is his usual shit then? A firm one a runny run or a floater hmm? Know a good Bulgarian plumber if he needs one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boltons vs Strapons.   Boltons vs Strapons. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 4:29 pm

Hector Valdez wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

What is his usual shit then? A firm one a runny run or a floater hmm? Know a good Bulgarian plumber if he needs one.

ok harve
Back to top Go down
Hector Valdez

Hector Valdez

PostSubject: Re: Boltons vs Strapons.   Boltons vs Strapons. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 4:32 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
I see Ipswich are putting together  a seven figure fee and try to sign Nathan Broadhead from Everton.
Ellis Simms also heading to Hillsborough on loan imminently.
Back to top Go down
Hector Valdez

Hector Valdez

PostSubject: Re: Boltons vs Strapons.   Boltons vs Strapons. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 4:34 pm

Angry wrote:
Hector Valdez wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:

ok harve
Swilly roast beans on toast.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Boltons vs Strapons.   Boltons vs Strapons. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 4:59 pm

Hector Valdez wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:
After watching Sheff Wed v Newcastle, it's fair to say we are most definitely not the best team in the tope 3, not by a long way.  And that was without their supposedly base player.

Will happily wager a monkey with you now. 3rd place at best. Absolutely nothing negative about this whatsoever. That is a bleddy big call on your part to suggest Wednesday and Ipswich will finish below us.

With Coops in goal, anything is possible.
Back to top Go down
Hector Valdez

Hector Valdez

PostSubject: Re: Boltons vs Strapons.   Boltons vs Strapons. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 5:19 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Hector Valdez wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Freathy wrote:

With Coops in goal, anything is possible.
That's providing the US hedge fund don't decide to take up a high seven figure or eight figure sum offered for his services in the next three weeks. 50/50 he'll be gone regrettably.
Back to top Go down
Hector Valdez

Hector Valdez

PostSubject: Re: Boltons vs Strapons.   Boltons vs Strapons. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 10:12 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Done deal £2.4 million. Personally I think Ipswich have overpaid but definitely shows just how many lightyears we are behind the likes of Ipswich and Wednesday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boltons vs Strapons.   Boltons vs Strapons. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2023 10:45 pm

Hector Valdez wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
Done deal £2.4 million. Personally I think Ipswich have overpaid but definitely shows just how many lightyears we are behind the likes of Ipswich and Wednesday.

i blame boris for that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boltons vs Strapons.   Boltons vs Strapons. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boltons vs Strapons.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: